Author Topic: why is evan centaponi so scared to compete?  (Read 9065 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: why is evan centaponi so scared to compete?
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2009, 06:03:47 AM »
I understand a win is a win, but he was given that show. Who knows what back door dealings were done with Universal and Steve W.  DJ and Ruhl looked way better.

I was there
and
they did not

Even though Shawn Ray only won two shows  I believe, he competed in a ton of Mr. Olympia's, yet he is one of the all time greats. Vince Taylor competed in a ton of shows and won them as well, and he has the record for most wins, and is all time great. I don't see Evan of the future being a all time great, based upon what he is doing or the physique. To shy away from Wolf, Greene, Heath, Martinez, Cutler, Jackson,etc...to me makes it seem like he is scared, to be successful you can't be scared. You take the bull by the horns, you don't after the calf or the cow and say you killed a bull.
I wouldn't say his strategy works, If he implements the strategy and there is a pattern, then we can say it works. 

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2009, 06:09:09 AM »
Best of all time at what? He doesn't compete with the Big Boys--and he has build like Bob Chick, but with better arms...Until he stands toe to tow with the likes of Heath, Green, Jackson, JOJ, Wolf, Cutler, Branch, Samuel, Martinez, h won't be considered one of the all time bests.

he already smoked the frog, samuel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2009, 07:03:02 AM »
btw, for those who don't know, evan's uncle is the great Paul Roma

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2009, 07:52:36 AM »
btw, for those who don't know, evan's uncle is the great Paul Roma

I know paul...

i didn't know even was family

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2009, 07:54:44 AM »
I know paul...

i didn't know even was family

i saw a pic of paul recently and he looks like a dude in his early 30's now

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2009, 08:04:36 AM »

ya, he always looked good for his age..

haven't seen him in years though....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2009, 08:24:44 AM »

DUDE HAD GREAT BUILD ,ESP ARMS...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »
Here's the deal: Blechman hates Evan because Evan won't compete and Steve is overpaying him, but since Wolf left MD, Evan is the only "up and coming" whiteboy Goldenboy Steve has left. Evan knows the clock is ticking but figures it's better to stay on the sidelines and collect his paychecks than get blown off the stage and lose his contracts. Smart kid, if you ask me...

...except for texting those dreamy bedtime photos. That's some dumbass Tiger Woods shit right there! 
Which picture do you speak of? This one? This picture here?

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »
Just curious block, why would evan be sending you dreamy bedroom pictures like the one above???

Or perhaps he wasnt sending them to you, and he was sending them to an avatar that he's never met before ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2009, 03:32:43 PM »
Just curious block, why would evan be sending you dreamy bedroom pictures like the one above???

Or perhaps he wasnt sending them to you, and he was sending them to an avatar that he's never met before ;D
Im starting to realize why Evan doesnt compete that much. Schmoedom has claimed is offseasoned glutes. I willing to bet their might be Jack off vids in his future---if he hasn't already done them.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2009, 06:30:46 PM »

PROOF that Evan studies Getbig.com...

IFBB - PRO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009 is pretty much done! Damn, this year flew. So much happened this past year and I have so much to be grateful for. Because it’s the end of the year and there are so many people that had everything to do with this year being such a great one, I have a lot of people to thank. First off, I have to thank my family, my girlfriend Erica, and all my friends. They have all stuck by me. Erica, you’re my rock and I’m so lucky to have you. I love you!

I’d like to thank Steve Blechman and all of MD for their continued faith in me and allowing me to be a part of the most hardcore mag worldwide. THANK YOU!

A huge thanks to Universal Nutrition. You guys have shown that honesty and integrity not only exist in this industry, but can be the foundation for success. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to represent Universal and all it stands for. Second to none.
I want to express my most sincere thanks to Oscar Ardon. To devote yourself so fully to ensuring my success is more than I could ever ask for. In fact, it happens to me more than anyone else out there is willing to do. We kicked ass in New York. You’ve inspired me when I needed a kick in the ass and instilled confidence when I’ve questioned myself. You’re a great coach but even more, a good friend. Thank you.

A huge thanks to the Montanari Bros. in New Haven, CT for keeping it alive, giving everyone a badass place to train, and keeping the love alive for bodybuilding.

I want to give a special thanks to my close friend PJ Braun. I love you. (No homo) (Maybe)

I’d also like to thank my friend Ron Noreman for being nothing short of a great guy and for never failing to be there to help me.

Now, the best for last. I want to thank all my fans out there and everyone on the forums. I don’t think there is anyone who has the kind of fans and support that I have and I’m grateful for every single one of you. I’m flattered that anyone would look to me for help or advice. And even though it’s a little weird that people want to copy my shoes or my haircut, it’s all good. After all, they say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery! Emailing me to ask me to go to a water park is still creepy as hell.

Thanks to everyone and I wish you all a Happy New Year! 

Yea. 2009 was a crazy year, huh? Bwa ha ha ha!

- Block.
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2009, 06:33:02 PM »
I hope evan had a "peaceful" year..........hes such a great guy.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2010, 12:20:10 AM »
Bwahaha at 'no homo'. But surely he got that line from Superbad or The Hangover or some Seth Rogen or Will Ferrell flick and not Getbig. Right?
BigNationRadio.com

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2010, 12:32:23 AM »
Which picture do you speak of? This one? This picture here?

- Block!

Oh boy... Ya done did it now...
A