Author Topic: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?  (Read 12522 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs, MattyH,etc.
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2013, 06:36:25 AM »
You ever wonder why you see hot girls and loser guys?  Because the good looking guys let their egos fuck with them.  They don't call back, they try to play games and they end up fucking some fatty instead.

You like this girl?  then call her, if she is busy tell her you can spare a minute and say this

"I really want to take you out.  I'll pick you up at 7:00"

Don't ask her if she's free, don't ask her what she wants to do.  Just fucking CLOSE THE DEAL.

Coffee is for closers....

actually i NEVER see losers with hot girls, i never understand when people say this. If i see a hotgirl with a guy who is not aswell gifted facially, then I assume he has a great personality/character and ofcourse has a car and decent job, but that is jsut me.

The way i am seeing this op is if she was actually intrested in you she would have called you back, think of it like this, if a girl calledy ou up that you where intrested in and you where driving and you said " look im driving i'll give you a call later" would you actually forget or not give her a call ? Yea girls love to play games with guys, but they dont really do it with that one guy who they just fall for.

You can give her another call or SMS, since there isn't anything to lose, but yea dont be disappointed if she isnt interested .

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs, MattyH,etc.
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2013, 11:00:28 AM »
I would call her every hour , every day until she answers the phone, just  to make sure she is OK .

lol ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2013, 11:04:13 AM »
Haha QB's diabetus line is the best :D

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2013, 11:42:51 AM »
That diabetes line is fucking golden.  ;D

I'm going to be so using that...

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs.
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2013, 11:48:47 AM »
this was hilarious in so many ways.

the i gtg part diabetic is too good, i used to say i need to bring back a dvd to the "blockbuster"

another similarity to mr. bateman ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2013, 05:20:54 PM »
The ones driving you mad actually giving you a challenge or is it something else?

had this one chick who I thought might of been a keeper and I blew it with her. II played it cool like I always did, treated her like shit etc (pretty much what works and always works with young chicks).....but it backfired and I kick myself in the balls for it.

"i avoid falling for boys like you because you just want my pussy instead of a relationship with good intentions" ;D

she was a little freak too..would call me up in the middle of night asking for cock pics

"whos been sucking my dick" ;D  
 ;D

see where Im goin....
l

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2013, 06:04:12 PM »
I met this girl on sunday night.. Incredibly stunning. Slim figure with all the goods (aka tits/ass). She gave me her number. Come Wednesday night 10.30. I call her. 2 minute convo however I could hear that she was in a car. I said to her i'll leave you to it. She says to me i'll call you later. No call. I'm wanting the advices of getbiggers in rgds to this matter. I really want to take this girl out at a later time.

Spanner in the works: She broke up with her bf of a year and a half the day I met her (Sunday night). I do not know what to do.....

I'm 19.. she's 18 just for further reference.
For all you know she could be back with her boyfriend. My advice is to send her a text message, calling her out for not calling you back.. since she is 18, you must add an lol or :).. like "Jeez, thanks for calling me back :)".. if she doesnt respond at all, fuck her.. shes not interested.. if she is at all she will respond and make some excuse what happened, as soon as she does u can tell her she can make it up to u by going out with you this weekend. Just cut straight to the point, especially since you barely know her and trying to make awkward text conversation is painful.  I personally hate talking on the phone, so to me texting is the way to go. Make casual conversation after, especially if you don't know the girl that well... try to find out a little more about her before the date so you  arent just sitting there staring at her. Stalk her facebook/twitter/instagram. It will tell you more about an 18 yeear old girl than you could ever imagine.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2013, 06:26:51 PM »
I met this girl on sunday night.. Incredibly stunning. Slim figure with all the goods (aka tits/ass). She gave me her number. Come Wednesday night 10.30. I call her. 2 minute convo however I could hear that she was in a car. I said to her i'll leave you to it. She says to me i'll call you later. No call. I'm wanting the advices of getbiggers in rgds to this matter. I really want to take this girl out at a later time.

Spanner in the works: She broke up with her bf of a year and a half the day I met her (Sunday night). I do not know what to do.....

I'm 19.. she's 18 just for further reference.

Forget her. She says she's calling back and she doesn't it? Then you go ahead and you move on to next.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2013, 07:22:10 PM »
For all you know she could be back with her boyfriend. My advice is to send her a text message, calling her out for not calling you back.. since she is 18, you must add an lol or :).. like "Jeez, thanks for calling me back :)".. if she doesnt respond at all, fuck her.. shes not interested.. if she is at all she will respond and make some excuse what happened, as soon as she does u can tell her she can make it up to u by going out with you this weekend. Just cut straight to the point, especially since you barely know her and trying to make awkward text conversation is painful.  I personally hate talking on the phone, so to me texting is the way to go. Make casual conversation after, especially if you don't know the girl that well... try to find out a little more about her before the date so you  arent just sitting there staring at her. Stalk her facebook/twitter/instagram. It will tell you more about an 18 yeear old girl than you could ever imagine.

Matty Mate, i have to disagree with just about everything, if it works for you then thats fine, but i would never be passive aggressive to a girl at first, its a weakness, if shes not texting back its obvious shes not interested at all, what made him think there was any interest?? she gave him her number, all girls give out there number and have 500 friends of facebook, she said "i call you later" i say that all the time, i say that too total strangers.

dont stalk her, he will get to anxious or upset if he sees a guy hugging her,  i bet its a ugly bitch too, but i do agree on straight to the point in his message if he must. i think the boats sunk though.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2013, 07:34:58 PM »
Can we get some pics of this bitch for christ sake?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2013, 07:45:14 PM »
She possibly got back with her boyfriend or she might not be ready to date yet.  Call her one more time and ask her out to do something fun with no kind of pressure in anyway. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2013, 07:46:56 PM »
Can we get some pics of this bitch for christ sake?

im imagining shes chubby, wears alot makeup, blonde hair with black roots, pink skin complexion and follows kim kardashian on twitter.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2013, 07:47:46 PM »
Matty Mate, i have to disagree with just about everything, if it works for you then thats fine, but i would never be passive aggressive to a girl at first, its a weakness, if shes not texting back its obvious shes not interested at all, what made him think there was any interest?? she gave him her number, all girls give out there number and have 500 friends of facebook, she said "i call you later" i say that all the time, i say that too total strangers.

dont stalk her, he will get to anxious or upset if he sees a guy hugging her,  i bet its a ugly bitch too, but i do agree on straight to the point in his message if he must. i think the boats sunk though.
honestly, you could be right too.. its hard to completely assess the situation without either of us knowing the girl or meeting her on sunday.. Everything is a case by case situation with women... there is no right answer

I do agree he might be fucked. I would have texted her Monday probably at least. Young girls like that probably are talking to many guys, especially if shes recently single.. so he might be just a brief memory. Shit, for all we know shes back with her boyfriend again.. young girls go off and on with their boyfriends so you can never trust they are fully single, especially a recent break up.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »
She went slumming and is probably pissed that she had a lapse of judgement. Even if she never gets back with her man you've already been Friend-zoned. Enjoy being labeled as a creep or mistaken for a homo if you stick around.
L

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »
honestly, you could be right too.. its hard to completely assess the situation without either of us knowing the girl or meeting her on sunday.. Everything is a case by case situation with women... there is no right answer

I do agree he might be fucked. I would have texted her Monday probably at least. Young girls like that probably are talking to many guys, especially if shes recently single.. so he might be just a brief memory. Shit, for all we know shes back with her boyfriend again.. young girls go off and on with their boyfriends so you can never trust they are fully single, especially a recent break up.
BOOOOOM nailed it.
Case by case scenario. I would text her on monday too.
this 3 day no call shit doesnt apply today cause of facebook and social media, but i have a feeling she just gave him the number because she felt bad not too, and now u can see shes not calling, and i havent even heard from the OP.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2013, 07:57:14 PM »
locate one of her friends. 

text her with "i know we didn't have any chemistry, but I'd like to get to know so-and-so".

She'll go nuts with insecurity about the chemistry comment.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2013, 08:02:24 PM »
If you can't get a 10 just get a couple of nickels, no ?
L

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:11 PM »
Yes I'd like to have sex with her.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2013, 08:44:03 PM »
Super hot but

The pic on the right is real the one on the left is shopped... tile lines are not straight and appear to go north and south a little.

L

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2013, 09:06:12 PM »
Super hot but

The pic on the right is real the one on the left is shopped... tile lines are not straight and appear to go north and south a little.

Thanks for pointing that out detective ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2013, 10:13:34 PM »
one on the right has to be fake somehow too, either shop or implant/injection/SOMETHING

not even a sister can match hips like those  :o

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2013, 12:19:17 AM »
Thanks for pointing that out detective ::)

lol
l

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2013, 01:54:53 AM »
just call the bitch and tell her your outside her window with your 9mm and your not leaving until you get one for the road lol

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2013, 02:21:04 AM »
You're nothing to this girl.  Don't call her back.