Author Topic: Why opportunities are so hard to come by for some people?  (Read 5039 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Why opportunities are so hard to come by for some people?
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 10:35:54 AM »
Little man does care about the country and its citizens, i dont doubt that at all. But i think the guy thinks the description "Americans" are only for a certian group of people, and other people (though born in the US and are citizens of this country) Arent americans and dont have procection of US Constitution because of whatever reasons, that are well documented.

His and coaches Definition of America and Americans is different from mine

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 10:40:22 AM »
Little man does care about the country and its citizens, i dont doubt that at all. But i think the guy thinks the description "Americans" are only for a certian group of people, and other people (though born in the US and are citizens of this country) Arent americans and dont have procection of US Constitution because of whatever reasons, that are well documented.

His and coaches Definition of America and Americans is different from mine

Who don't I consider Americans who you think I should? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2014, 10:46:41 AM »
The fact you cannot see the obvious contradiction is telling.  What you do on a daily basis (call Soul Crusher gay and whining about him attacking the president) is no different than things you accuse him of doing.  This is really funny.   :)

The only thing "telling" is that you can't even defend your own opinion without falling into the "someone else did it too"

Will wait on the bump.  If it comes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
The only thing "telling" is that you can't even defend your own opinion without falling into the "someone else did it too"

What opinion do I need to defend? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »

LOL coming from Mr. Blame W in every 3rd post aside from the ones calling others names. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 10:52:32 AM »
I'll find it and bump it. 

If the point isn't what anyone said then why the heck did you give me a laundry list of things he said??

I'm not trying to justify anything.  Just pointed out that you support genocide (which includes murdering people with different political views).

Are you stupid or just acting stupid?  Which is it?  If you are not stupid, then you got a damn good act.

In reference to your opinion - you know.... what YOU said - about the mental midget, when called into question over your opinion based on things the subject ( : midget) has said in the past that disputes and conflicts with your opinion, having to hide behind "well someone else did too..." (if it even exists) is weak sauce.  

The point of your opinion isn't - or shouldn't be - based on what someone else said or did.  

That's like saying "Oh Pol Pot loved his country".  When it is pointed out what his actions were, the only defense is "Well Hitler did it too".  

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 10:53:10 AM »
What opinion do I need to defend? 

What opinion of yours are we discussing?

Beginning to think your stupidity really isn't an act.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »
LOL coming from Mr. Blame W in every 3rd post aside from the ones calling others names. 

Pointing out the crying about what one President did while completely ignoring what the prior President from the opposite party did in/of twice as much or twice as worse isn't "blaming".  Its "exposing hypocrisy".

I don't expect your dumb ass to understand it.  Which is why we are constantly subjected to dazzling threads of false merits, lies, or whining about Christmas ornaments from you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2014, 10:57:25 AM »
What opinion of yours are we discussing?

Beginning to think your stupidity really isn't an act.

You should be happy I'm even engaging you.  I've seen you post intelligent things before, but I see now that you really enjoy calling people names on hear every day.  That's about ninety percent of what you do.  

Is this how you interact with people in real life?  What the heck is wrong with you?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2014, 10:59:25 AM »
Pointing out the crying about what one President did while completely ignoring what the prior President from the opposite party did in/of twice as much or twice as worse isn't "blaming".  Its "exposing hypocrisy".

I don't expect your dumb ass to understand it.  Which is why we are constantly subjected to dazzling threads of false merits, lies, or whining about Christmas ornaments from you. 

my only issue is the inconsistancy bro... one guy is for gun control hes hitler, another guy for gun control hes the champion of the conservative movement.

Inconsistant arguments and selective outrage is sickening to me

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2014, 11:02:12 AM »
You should be happy I'm even engaging you.  I've seen you post intelligent things before, but I see now that you really enjoy calling people names on hear every day.  That's about ninety percent of what you do.  

Is this how you interact with people in real life?  What the heck is wrong with you?

Do I act this way in real life?  Only if dealing with idiots.  Which you are quickly proving to be one of.

Seriously, you can't remember what "opinion" of yours we were discussing?  Or was that some sad ass attempt at back pedaling away from it?   Yep, the stupid act option is being dispelled rapidly at this point.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 11:03:30 AM »
my only issue is the inconsistancy bro... one guy is for gun control hes hitler, another guy for gun control hes the champion of the conservative movement.

Inconsistant arguments and selective outrage is sickening to me

Oh we don't even have to get that complicated or even involve real issues.  We have to look no further than the whining over vacation days to prove this point. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »
Oh we don't even have to get that complicated or even involve real issues.  We have to look no further than the whining over vacation days to prove this point. 

or Executive orders...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 11:08:50 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2014, 11:11:28 AM »
but who's counting

Ofag is 0-9 at the Supreme Court so far

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2014, 11:13:09 AM »
Do I act this way in real life?  Only if dealing with idiots.  Which you are quickly proving to be one of.

Seriously, you can't remember what "opinion" of yours we were discussing?  Or was that some sad ass attempt at back pedaling away from it?   Yep, the stupid act option is being dispelled rapidly at this point.  

Really?  You talk to "idiots" like this in real life?  You must know martial arts or something, because I cannot imagine you can call people "midgets," gay, stupid, etc. to their face and not get false cracked.

But I have to remember you are the person who offered to buy Soul Crusher, an internet stranger, a plane ticket so he could fly to you and prove what he does for a living.  That is twisted.  Your stalking is just on a whole different level.  But the internet attracts some strange birds.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2014, 11:21:35 AM »
Really?  You talk to "idiots" like this in real life?  You must know martial arts or something, because I cannot imagine you can call people "midgets," gay, stupid, etc. to their face and not get false cracked.

But I have to remember you are the person who offered to buy Soul Crusher, an internet stranger, a plane ticket so he could fly to you and prove what he does for a living.  That is twisted.  Your stalking is just on a whole different level.  But the internet attracts some strange birds.

LOL 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2014, 11:31:24 AM »

Yes, I really do.  If it is true.  As in the case of the midget here and the really REALLY stupid person with the weak ass bumps, it is true.

As I stated prior you are going to back pedal so fast in order to put some distance between you and that dumb ass opinion you made and got shitted on for.   You know... the one you suddenly can't remember.

Keep deflecting though.  Better yet wait until this thread falls off the first page and delete the evidence of your stupidity contained inside. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2014, 11:34:06 AM »
I think I'll try and find the thread where you offered to fly to New York to meet an internet stranger so he could prove what he did for a living.  Creepy brah.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2014, 11:38:41 AM »
I think I'll try and find the thread where you offered to fly to New York to meet an internet stranger so he could prove what he did for a living.  Creepy brah.   

I have something I just got recently that would make lurker and option D and Straw heads explode from NYSBA

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2014, 11:45:15 AM »
No internet photos.  Why?  Because I already said you were a fake.

Don't want to wait until June?  How about this.  Check airfare and get a ticket, I will send half the price of the ticket to whoever you want me to on this board to cover my share of you flying down to Ft Lauderdale and showing me drivers license and proof. 

You want a bet.  That's the bet.  None of this bullshit internet crap.  Hell, wasn't even too long ago you were claiming you couldn't post a copy of a simple (but fake) letter about Obama raising your insurance rates.  Why would I expect you to be capable of doing any better now?

You got a choice, I will be there end of June, or I will cover half the expense for your fat ass to come here and show it.  You want to make a deal, there is your option.  If you can't deliver proof in real life I am not interested in your bullshit.

So little bitch... what's it going to be?  We got a deal or you just got more excuses?

Really creepy.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2014, 12:12:16 PM »
Fat Ass?   Lurker - I am in better shape than 99% of the people on this board on their best day.  Don't use or need drugs, train properly etc. 

I pity you.   ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2014, 12:41:29 PM »

Really creepy.   :-\

Funny how lurker went into hiding after this one. 

Fat?  Lurker - I am in better shape than you and 99% of the others on this site today than you are while on drugs on your best day.