Author Topic: Real or Fake memory of it being real light outside at 3 am in the morning as a  (Read 1047 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
young kid. I had a dream last night that the sun was fully out and it was 3 am. Then i rememberd in my dream that this was a forgotten thing from my past in my childhood that i remember a few times it being full sun out at an odd time in the morning. IM WONDERING IF THIS REALLY HAPPEND, MAYBE TO ME AND TO OTHERS? Now as im awake i cant say for certain if this is a true occurance from my past as a kid or not, is it even possible has it happend on my watch?
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
young kid. I had a dream last night that the sun was fully out and it was 3 am. Then i rememberd in my dream that this was a forgotten thing from my past in my childhood that i remember a few times it being full sun out at an odd time in the morning. IM WONDERING IF THIS REALLY HAPPEND, MAYBE TO ME AND TO OTHERS? Now as im awake i cant say for certain if this is a true occurance from my past as a kid or not, is it even possible has it happend on my watch?

johnny use a comma from time to time, for christ's sake
North of Italy

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

Did you dream about the OWL?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
weird that i remember at times that it was fully brite outside at 1-4 am as a kid when it shoulda been dark
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
could have been supernova explosion. I remember it was said in the news in the 90's or 80's it was going to be as bright as daylight in the middle of the night when this star blew up. I remember waiting for it, but I don't think it happened. Maybe I just missed it?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
could have been supernova explosion. I remember it was said in the news in the 90's or 80's it was going to be as bright as daylight in the middle of the night when this star blew up. I remember waiting for it, but I don't think it happened. Maybe I just missed it?

maybe thats what i saw, i swear to go i expierenced it. but then only last night i had a dream about it happening again, then i woke and remember "WOW I FORGOT ABOUT THE TIME WHEN I SAW THAT"
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I hate weird dreams like that.....they leave you puzzled,but I try to forget the dream because you drive yourself nuts trying to make sense out of it after a while.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Perfectly normal if you were in Fairbanks Ak in the Summer.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
a clear full moon night...I would dream of daylight at night many times as a kid...I was dreaming of full moons.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
a clear full moon night...I would dream of daylight at night many times as a kid...I was dreaming of full moons.

The moon was fucking huge saturday night here in CT...