Author Topic: Whole buncha Dem congressmen about to file charges on Bush?  (Read 1881 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Whole buncha Dem congressmen about to file charges on Bush?
« on: January 19, 2009, 08:39:21 PM »
Wow, MSNBC is listing all of the governors and congressmen and senators who are saying they will be seeking charges against the Bush admin.

Will Bush pre-emptively pardon himself or his crew for crimes?  Cause it would involve ADMITTING wrongdoing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Whole buncha Dem congressmen about to file charges on Bush?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 08:44:31 PM »
FACT: Admin officials have ADMITTED they used torture.  They justify it, but they admit it.

FACT: Obama and Holder have a legal duty to protect national and int'l laws - among them is to prosecute those who commit war crimes.

FACT: there are 4 treaties making torture an international violation.

FACT: 150+ countries may view Bush and other indviduals as international war criminals.

FACT: They may not be able to travel freely, as some country may just try to arrest them.

This is interesting.  It's easy to say "it's bullllchit", but they did just go on TV and admit they used certain tactics, trying to justify them.  Is this because they know that some govt employees, when supoena'd or given immunity, will point fingers and spill beans? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:22 PM »
hahaha i hope they do it will be the collective end of most of their political careers, waterboarding was/is debateable as torture.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »
hahaha i hope they do it will be the collective end of most of their political careers, waterboarding was/is debateable as torture.

No.

Given pro and con arguments, 63 percent in an ABC News/Washington Post poll say torture is never acceptable, even when other methods fail.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 09:05:29 PM »
No.

Given pro and con arguments, 63 percent in an ABC News/Washington Post poll say torture is never acceptable, even when other methods fail.

again waterboarding is debateable in terms of torture, you love to cite polls and such without taking into account source and circumstances that might influence it. If Fox did a poll with the same question they would probably get 63% that felt that is was acceptable neither one means shit though hope that helps.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 03:47:08 AM »

Thinking back to the events of 9/11, the way I felt- (along with probably 99% of the country)
watching our own people jump out of the towers-
listening to fire fighters radio transmissions-
listening to final phone calls to loved ones

I would have never guessed in a million years that citizens in The United States of America would actually care about and defend the terrorists that attacked us. 

And I would have never guessed that some of these same citizens would want to prosecute our President who a set a course to defeat the ones who attacked us.

What has happened to this country?
 :'(
W

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:27 AM »
Thinking back to the events of 9/11, the way I felt- (along with probably 99% of the country)
watching our own people jump out of the towers-
listening to fire fighters radio transmissions-
listening to final phone calls to loved ones

I would have never guessed in a million years that citizens in The United States of America would actually care about and defend the terrorists that attacked us. 

And I would have never guessed that some of these same citizens would want to prosecute our President who a set a course to defeat the ones who attacked us.

What has happened to this country?
 :'(

Simple!!

It's the left, wanting to stick it to Busy, pure and simple. They're STILL bitter about losing in 2000; still shocked about losing in 2004. They still want their pound of flesh for the GOP pressing Bill Clinton on the Lewinsky scandal.

Plus, people have short memories. Have you noticed how the left screams about closing down Gitmo but has offered NO solutions as to what should happen to the prisoners there?

You brought up those grim images of people jumping out of the towers, the firefighters, the people calling their families for the last time, etc. These knuckleheads from the left FORGET that the guy who helped mastermind this horrid attack had MORE OF THAT in store for him. Had he not talked, there would have been more deaths like that.

When are these left-winged goofs going to get it through their skulls that you don't play footsie with terrorists, espeically when AMERICAN LIVES ARE AT STAKE? Their mantra is "DEATH TO AMERICA", and they ain't discriminating. They ain't targeting red states and sparing blue states; they ain't aiming for Bush/McCain voters and sparing Gore/Kerry/Obama voters; they ain't gunning for conservatives, yet looking to give liberals a pass.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:00 AM »
These fools are in for a rude awakening.They think THEY run things now.They DONT!!!Obama does.I guarantee he will squash this and put these empty headed nit wits like the king of the slow talkers,John Conyers and STRETCH Pelosi ,into their place.He will be focussed on the economy and will not allow these mental midgets to drag his administartion down for partisan politics.

I cant wait until Pelosi tries to force Obamas hand and he reaches back and bitch slaps her back into reality.The reality is the congress has lower approval raiting then Bush,people HATE them.Obama has an 86% approval rating.What he says is law.He leads the party and the country,they are nothing but bit players and will be relagated to little more then "yes men".

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 06:26:58 AM »
240, you are a pure liberal buddy.  No further arguments.  No one but the far left wants to persue war crimes against the administration.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 06:28:38 AM »
240, you are a pure liberal buddy.  No further arguments.  No one but the far left wants to persue war crimes against the administration.
Don't worry, he'll argue you to the hilt on this one but nothing he says, except having a gun to want to shoot people, puts him in line with conservative policies.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 06:40:51 AM »
He's a bandwagon jumper ....he jumped on Obama as soon as it looked like he had a chance. Don't worry 240...when Obama comes for ur guns...u just hand em over like a good little Lib.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 06:43:31 AM »
He's a bandwagon jumper ....he jumped on Obama as soon as it looked like he had a chance. Don't worry 240...when Obama comes for ur guns...u just hand em over like a good little Lib.

I bet he wont...Quit using your Faux News Fear Mongering

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 06:46:21 AM »
I don't seem to remember the #1 cable news outlet saying that.  ;D
L

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 06:54:11 AM »
Simple!!

It's the left, wanting to stick it to Busy, pure and simple. They're STILL bitter about losing in 2000; still shocked about losing in 2004. They still want their pound of flesh for the GOP pressing Bill Clinton on the Lewinsky scandal.

Plus, people have short memories. Have you noticed how the left screams about closing down Gitmo but has offered NO solutions as to what should happen to the prisoners there?

You brought up those grim images of people jumping out of the towers, the firefighters, the people calling their families for the last time, etc. These knuckleheads from the left FORGET that the guy who helped mastermind this horrid attack had MORE OF THAT in store for him. Had he not talked, there would have been more deaths like that.

When are these left-winged goofs going to get it through their skulls that you don't play footsie with terrorists, espeically when AMERICAN LIVES ARE AT STAKE? Their mantra is "DEATH TO AMERICA", and they ain't discriminating. They ain't targeting red states and sparing blue states; they ain't aiming for Bush/McCain voters and sparing Gore/Kerry/Obama voters; they ain't gunning for conservatives, yet looking to give liberals a pass.

Very much agreed.

I would bet the farm that the hardcore neoLibs would love to have an attack here again.

They wouldn't mind another 3,000 dead if it helps their agenda.

W

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 06:58:06 AM »
I don't seem to remember the #1 cable news outlet saying that.  ;D

Please tell me that you dont really think what fox puts out is news. I can admit to msnbc being an editorial and not news. Please, i refuse to beleive that you can be that much of an epic redarded dumbass sheep to watch "Fox" for your objective news..But im sure youre smart and you see it just as entertainment and spin on events from people who think like you.
 ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 07:27:46 AM »
Please tell me that you dont really think what fox puts out is news. I can admit to msnbc being an editorial and not news. Please, i refuse to beleive that you can be that much of an epic redarded dumbass sheep to watch "Fox" for your objective news..But im sure youre smart and you see it just as entertainment and spin on events from people who think like you.
 ;)

Clearly FOX is a right wing news network.However,even Sean Hannity pales in comparrison to three jackoffs on MSNBC [olberman,mathews ,maddow]when it comes to lack of fairness.Thoise three are beyond democratic shills and their ratings show that MOST people think they suck.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 07:32:08 AM »
 ;)
I don't get "news" from Hannity/Oreilly or the other editorial shows...I get opinion and fully understand the difference. U libs are all oddly pissed that Fox does so well. Do u own CNN stock or something, who cares. I don't loose sleep worring about MSNBC and how well they're doing...oh wait! ;)
L

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »
I don't get "news" from Hannity/Oreilly or the other editorial shows...I get opinion and fully understand the difference. U libs are all oddly pissed that Fox does so well. Do u own CNN stock or something, who cares. I don't loose sleep worring about MSNBC and how well they're doing...oh wait! ;)

MSNBC is a ratings JOKE!!As is AIR AMERICA as are every other left wing piece of crap.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 09:11:41 AM »
MSNBC is a ratings JOKE!!As is AIR AMERICA as are every other left wing piece of crap.

But Rush and Hannity arent?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »

You can't argue with ratings, they speak for themselves.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 09:26:41 AM »

Rush has more listeners in a half an hour then Olberman gets in three months.Thats why he makes 50,000,000 a year.Hannity is opposite of Maddow,check the head to head ratings.If you added every watcher and listener that Olberman gets in a year,Rush gets more in an hour.He is a total failure at EVERYTHING he has ever done.He sucked on ESPN he sucks on his show he sucks on radio and he has DESTROYED football night in America.He is the poster boy for failures but because he is a lib,they keep rolling him out.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 10:42:53 AM »
Rush has more listeners in a half an hour then Olberman gets in three months.Thats why he makes 50,000,000 a year.Hannity is opposite of Maddow,check the head to head ratings.If you added every watcher and listener that Olberman gets in a year,Rush gets more in an hour.He is a total failure at EVERYTHING he has ever done.He sucked on ESPN he sucks on his show he sucks on radio and he has DESTROYED football night in America.He is the poster boy for failures but because he is a lib,they keep rolling him out.

You fail to get my point. Both sides are aweful...And The right's base are religous fanatics who have a followers mentality also so anything that reinforces their thinking will be the preferred brand of "news"  ::). In my opinion they are sheep and its disgusting. As well with olberman and far left pundits. shit is wack. And because Hannity and Rush and Bill O' are highest rated...does that make them better.

What about rap counting for the highest record sales...Does that make it the best music..get my point cha cha.

...All that means is there are more right winged dumbasses with cable...the funny thing is i bet Rupert Murdoch is laughing at the masses that watch that garbage

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »

You fail to get my point. Both sides are aweful...And The right's base are religous fanatics who have a followers mentality also so anything that reinforces their thinking will be the preferred brand of "news"  ::). In my opinion they are sheep and its disgusting. As well with olberman and far left pundits. shit is wack. And because Hannity and Rush and Bill O' are highest rated...does that make them better.

What about rap counting for the highest record sales...Does that make it the best music..get my point cha cha.

...All that means is there are more right winged dumbasses with cable...the funny thing is i bet Rupert Murdoch is laughing at the masses that watch that garbage

First of all we watch it because its entertaining.Thats sometjhing libs CANT do.Guys like Olberman DO NOT entertain,they are not amusing[despite the fact that he can barely controll his own laughter at his own "jokes"].Chris Mathews is a spitting drooling moron and Maddow is a filthy dyke who is like watching paint dry.So,if people are into  politics,they watch that which entertains them.FOX is entertaining,MSNBC is a booring bunch of crap.By the way,there are many of us who actually can watch shows like that and come up with our own conclusions.

I watch FOX and voted for McCain,because I HATE BIDEN!!!I hate him with a passion.I also hate McCain and his jack ass views on global warming,amnesty,taxes,steroids etc. etc. BUT he is a million times better then the dumbest man in the senate Joe Biden.So,I dont need Rush or Hannity to tell me what to do,I make up my own mind.I will be rooting for Obama[very hard to stay healthy so dumb fuck Biden never gets in]and dont care if Rush blasts everything he says or does.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 11:18:20 AM »
First of all we watch it because its entertaining.Thats sometjhing libs CANT do.Guys like Olberman DO NOT entertain,they are not amusing[despite the fact that he can barely controll his own laughter at his own "jokes"].Chris Mathews is a spitting drooling moron and Maddow is a filthy dyke who is like watching paint dry.So,if people are into  politics,they watch that which entertains them.FOX is entertaining,MSNBC is a booring bunch of crap.By the way,there are many of us who actually can watch shows like that and come up with our own conclusions.

I watch FOX and voted for McCain,because I HATE BIDEN!!!I hate him with a passion.I also hate McCain and his jack ass views on global warming,amnesty,taxes,steroids etc. etc. BUT he is a million times better then the dumbest man in the senate Joe Biden.So,I dont need Rush or Hannity to tell me what to do,I make up my own mind.I will be rooting for Obama[very hard to stay healthy so dumb fuck Biden never gets in]and dont care if Rush blasts everything he says or does.
You seem to have a lot of built up anger. Dude relax. I was just giving my opinion of news. You gotta lighten up cha cha... ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
Well Mal..bashing Fox is ridiculous. I know alot of people over there, most if not all have worked for all the major networks or the other cable news companies. The B talent bounces around as well until they become A talent. I don't like Hannity's new show because I like the balance. Topically I enjoy O'Reily, if he allows his guests to answer. The regular news is about the same, but with a Fox media flair. I don't have a problem with CNN. I think Obermann is a complete douche, with no mirro on any of the other shows. The worst Oreily does is call somebody a pinhead. Maddow tries to be snarky smart, but has ended up just being snarky. I could stand Mathews until he said he was going to do everything possible to make Obama succeed. Ok dude what the hell was that.
L