Author Topic: Palin takes a shot at Kerry's face  (Read 1873 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Palin takes a shot at Kerry's face
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 09:25:11 AM »
Palin 2012

One moron supporting another.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
One moron supporting another.

Ok blow job boy. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »
Doh!   :)

Palin takes a shot at Kerry's face
Posted: 01:28 PM ET

From CNN Political Producer Rebecca Sinderbrand

Gov. Sarah Palin exchanged jokes with Sen. John Kerry this week.
(CNN) – She's visiting troops on a peacekeeping mission, but Sarah Palin signaled Friday she's ready to go to battle with John Kerry, who reportedly made a joke earlier this week at her expense.

The Boston Herald reported that on Wednesday, before South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's exact whereabouts were widely known, the Massachusetts senator mused to reporters the wrong elected official had dropped out of sight.

"Too bad if a governor had to go missing it couldn't have been the governor of Alaska," he said, according to the paper. "You know, Sarah Palin."

Palin herself, speaking to U.S. troops in Kosovo, responded Friday with a shot aimed straight for the face — literally.

"Then Sen. John Kerry makes this joke, I don't know if you saw this, but he makes this joke saying, 'Aw shoot, of all the governors in the nation who disappeared, too bad it couldn't have been that governor from Alaska…'" she said.

"But the way he said it, he looked quite frustrated, and he looked so sad, and I just wanted to reach out to the TV and say, 'John Kerry, why the long face?'"

Palin is overseas visiting Alaska National Guard troops on a peacekeeping mission.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Looks like she motioning about Kerry's unit with her hands, and she has a smile on face...

On the real, going back and forth with zingers seems cute, but that facade can grow tiresome...substance please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »
Looks like she motioning about Kerry's unit with her hands, and she has a smile on face...

On the real, going back and forth with zingers seems cute, but that facade can grow tiresome...substance please.

Like I keep saying, she needs to hit on the $$$$$ issues.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 07:26:14 PM »

That is where she fails. I think that people are comfortable with her, because she is not the "smartest person in the room" yet is attractive, Americans today hate smart people and are very distrusting of them, but feel for the dumb guy (You know who I'm talking about).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 07:33:43 PM »

agreed.  The smart repubs are the ones staying on the issues.  The ones using these dramatic feuds (letterman, levi, now kerry) make good news stories, but nobody takes them seriously come election/donation time.

Just curious... when is the last time a party ran a candidate again after he/she was on the losing presidential ticket before?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 08:47:05 AM »
Palin 2012

"Change Even TA will be begging for."

she cant even raise a non whore daughter...

how will she run a country?
if i remember right Beach..you r a devout christian and if i remember right...being an unwed whore is a sin in christianity...you think this country wants a president with a bastard grandchild?

right? or do ya pick and choose where to and where not to follow your religion?
carpe` vaginum!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »
That is where she fails. I think that people are comfortable with her, because she is not the "smartest person in the room" yet is attractive, Americans today hate smart people and are very distrusting of them, but feel for the dumb guy (You know who I'm talking about).

American hate smart people???

can you give me an example of a smart person that I (or a generic American) hates?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »

if i remember right Beach..you r a devout christian and if i remember right...being an unwed whore is a sin in christianity...you think this country wants a president with a bastard grandchild?

to be fair she has 2 other daughters who haven't had sex or a child out of wedlock (as far as we know)

is beach also 333..?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2009, 05:47:19 PM »
Toxic your mother was incapable of not having sex with animals- And while she probably wasn't qualified to be vice president anyway, she did manage to raise a semi-literate part simian/ part human who can type on an internet message board. Dont you think your being a tad bit judgmental?  ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »

Yes I'm a devout Christian, which is about as relevant to this thread as you using cocaine and skydiving after smoking marijuana.   

I typically leave the children of politicians out of political discussions.  The one exception I can recall is Guiliani being estranged from his kids.  I thought that was relevant, because a parent who cannot maintain good relationships with his kids would probably have a little trouble running the country.

But I digress.  Dumb question(s). 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »
Toxic your mother was incapable of not having sex with animals- And while she probably wasn't qualified to be vice president anyway, she did manage to raise a semi-literate part simian/ part human who can type on an internet message board. Dont you think your being a tad bit judgmental?  ???

no...i just like my presidents not to have whore daughters..what can i say..i hold my presidents to a higher moral standard than i  hold joe blow

i could care less if she ws joeanne nobody..but to run for president..

well..then she shall be judged ..
you think i'm doing bad...wait till she runs...the media will rip her a new poophole...wait..i mean vagina...her daughter being poop! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 02:14:17 PM »
no...i just like my presidents not to have whore daughters..what can i say..i hold my presidents to a higher moral standard than i  hold joe blow

i could care less if she ws joeanne nobody..but to run for president..

well..then she shall be judged ..
you think i'm doing bad...wait till she runs...the media will rip her a new poophole...wait..i mean vagina...her daughter being poop! :)

Did you judge Bill Clinton with Monica, Jennifer Flowers, and that other bimbo with the big nose????