Author Topic: David Horowitz and Pat Caddell on Soros´ Shadow Cabinet and the Green Communists  (Read 1875 times)

James

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
Horrible clip.  Waste of time.  Typical crybaby conservatives that have no solutions, just bitch. 

Is the left fucked up right now? Absolutely.  But guys like Peter Schiff, Ronnie Paul, etc... actually ofter insight to solutions and don't come off as sissies like those jackoffs did.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Horrible clip.  Waste of time.  Typical crybaby conservatives that have no solutions, just bitch. 

Is the left fucked up right now? Absolutely.  But guys like Peter Schiff, Ronnie Paul, etc... actually ofter insight to solutions and don't come off as sissies like those jackoffs did.

Why?  Do you disagree with what they are saying? 

Are you not troubled by the AVOWED marxists in the WH like Jones, Holdren, Sunstein, Dunn et al? 

Have some of us not already provided enough information exposing the hoax of global warming & cap & trade and who stands to gain the most from this?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
What I find so ammusing about these so called "communist" is they live in the US and have all the freedoms it provides. The only people who want to be communist are those that have never had to live under the iron fist of a communist government.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
Why?  Do you disagree with what they are saying? 

I was only able to listen to a small portion, because, as I stated above, they just come across as whiny little bitches with no concrete solutions (unlike your boy Schiff, who I fully endorse).  I'd say some of what they say is probably true, but I learned long ago to never completely believe or listen to conservative windbags who just wanna bitch about dems.   I respect and agree with many conservatives who actually want to work on real life solutions, instead of just bitching, whining, and crying about the evil left.

Are you not troubled by the AVOWED marxists in the WH like Jones, Holdren, Sunstein, Dunn et al? 

Yes, that troubles me, just as much as the NWO/PNAC Bush administration boys troubled me (Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rummy, Conde, etc...).  See.... that's where you fail to convert believers, 3333.  You turn this into a partisan issue where it isn't one (therefore making enemies and causing suspicion in your motives, when there shouldn't be).  This massive problem facing our country, that's raping our civil liberties, ruining our way of life, and causing massive economic collapse, while redistributing wealth to the wealthy, and the corporate elite and global bankers....is BI-PARTISAN. 

Have some of us not already provided enough information exposing the hoax of global warming & cap & trade and who stands to gain the most from this?

I agree that cap and tax is bullshit, I agree that the Fed is a joke, nothing more than a criminal syndicate, and that the current, as well as past administrations is nothing more than puppets for the NWO and global elite that is out to destroy America and our freedoms.  Again, it's not a Repub vs. Demo thing, and the sooner you quit presenting it as such, the sooner you'll be able to convince people to join your/our fight.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was only able to listen to a small portion, because, as I stated above, they just come across as whiny little bitches with no concrete solutions (unlike your boy Schiff, who I fully endorse).  I'd say some of what they say is probably true, but I learned long ago to never completely believe or listen to conservative windbags who just wanna bitch about dems.   I respect and agree with many conservatives who actually want to work on real life solutions, instead of just bitching, whining, and crying about the evil left.

Yes, that troubles me, just as much as the NWO/PNAC Bush administration boys troubled me (Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rummy, Conde, etc...).  See.... that's where you fail to convert believers, 3333.  You turn this into a partisan issue where it isn't one (therefore making enemies and causing suspicion in your motives, when there shouldn't be).  This massive problem facing our country, that's raping our civil liberties, ruining our way of life, and causing massive economic collapse, while redistributing wealth to the wealthy, and the corporate elite and global bankers....is BI-PARTISAN. 

I agree that cap and tax is bullshit, I agree that the Fed is a joke, nothing more than a criminal syndicate, and that the current, as well as past administrations is nothing more than puppets for the NWO and global elite that is out to destroy America and our freedoms.  Again, it's not a Repub vs. Demo thing, and the sooner you quit presenting it as such, the sooner you'll be able to convince people to join your/our fight.

Thanks for the thoughtful post. 

1.  The clip was mostly about how the "Green Movement" is about the NWO and how it has been usurped by marxists to advance a one world agenda.  Yes Horowitz is a bit whiney.  I agree with you.

2.  As far as Schiff goes, he has a rare ability to communicate complicated subjects in a way easy to understand and he speaks very specifically about things.  That is why I enjoy his clips.  No one in politics right now, from Obama, reid, pelosi, mcconnell, are even close in that ability. 

3.  I have detailed my disgust with Bush many times.  I resigned my RNC membership in 2005 and was thrown off FR in 2005 for my bush bashing.  It was mostly over amnesty for illegals and the Dubia Ports, spending, Harriet Meirs, the lingering wars, etc. 

4.  The reason I am all over the Dems right now is because they are in power and have a supermajority and are racing things through that are horrible.  I promise you that when and if the GOP gets in there and does equally bad shit, I will be all over them as well. 

5.  To me right now, my only "agenda" is exposing this crap for what it is, tyranny.  Its not a party issue, its just that the Dems are pushing all this crap right now.  What I see occuring are probably well meaning people going along with the "Hope & Change" garbage which is nothing more than thinly veiled NWO agenda.  If I can only show a few people what is going on this respect, fine. 

6.  I understand that no one really wants to see such an adorned leader like Obama be exposed for the criminal and liar he is so soon into his presidency, but what is the alternative? Be Silent?   Obama is the black face on the NWO agenda.  There are no two ways about it. 

7.  I know I am not going to reach or persuade everyone.  Die hard Obama/Dem/Lib groupies will never acknowledge the absolute disaster that they are supporting right now and different than the Bush-bots would. 

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
Good post, 3333.  I appreciate you clarifying a few things.  I agree with pretty much everything you said.  I just think that when it is packaged as an attack on dems, many people that would normally normally listen to you, will dismiss it as another conservative windbag bitching session.

Overall, I believe that traditional democratic thought on fiscal policy (the belief that if you are going to run a deficit to counter downturns in the business cycle, it's better to do so as an increase in gov't spending or tax cuts to the middle class because it results in a 4x multiplier effect to GDP as that money gets spent thru the economy) is superior to supply-side, or, Reaganomics (tax cuts to the wealthy and/or corporations, much of which does NOT trickle down and create jobs like many conservatives want you to believe, which results in only a PORTION of that deficit boosting/benefitting the economy).  But when deficits are run to the extent at which they are by Obama's administration, via the continued support (bailouts) of the Wall Street criminals (in addition to seeing our tax dollars "disappear" via the Fed to overseas banks, fighting unnecessary wars, wasteful social programs and "green" bullshit initiatives), it's MUCH more damaging.  When the debt is monetized into the economy, as is being done now, and at the rate it is now, it's dangerously inflationary and it's going to wreck our country and way of life. 

So, for now, fiscal conservatism is called for.... but that does NOT mean tax cuts.  As Schiff says, we have to suffer now to avoid greater suffering later.  Meaning.... we have to CUT SPENDING dramatically, and keep taxes the same, or raise them where possible.  Obviously, nobody in Washington wants to do that because the NWO and Global Banking cartel has Washington busy fighting each other for re-election and ignoring their responsibilities to the country, because doing that facilitates their continued takeover of our lives.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Good post, 3333.  I appreciate you clarifying a few things.  I agree with pretty much everything you said.  I just think that when it is packaged as an attack on dems, many people that would normally normally listen to you, will dismiss it as another conservative windbag bitching session.

Overall, I believe that traditional democratic thought on fiscal policy (the belief that if you are going to run a deficit to counter downturns in the business cycle, it's better to do so as an increase in gov't spending or tax cuts to the middle class because it results in a 4x multiplier effect to GDP as that money gets spent thru the economy) is superior to supply-side, or, Reaganomics (tax cuts to the wealthy and/or corporations, much of which does NOT trickle down and create jobs like many conservatives want you to believe, which results in only a PORTION of that deficit boosting/benefitting the economy).  But when deficits are run to the extent at which they are by Obama's administration, via the continued support (bailouts) of the Wall Street criminals (in addition to seeing our tax dollars "disappear" via the Fed to overseas banks, fighting unnecessary wars, wasteful social programs and "green" bullshit initiatives), it's MUCH more damaging.  When the debt is monetized into the economy, as is being done now, and at the rate it is now, it's dangerously inflationary and it's going to wreck our country and way of life.  

So, for now, fiscal conservatism is called for.... but that does NOT mean tax cuts.  As Schiff says, we have to suffer now to avoid greater suffering later.  Meaning.... we have to CUT SPENDING dramatically, and keep taxes the same, or raise them where possible.  Obviously, nobody in Washington wants to do that because the NWO and Global Banking cartel has Washington busy fighting each other for re-election and ignoring their responsibilities to the country, because doing that facilitates their continued takeover of our lives.

My biggest concern is that we are deficit spending so much now that any "cuts" will be anything more than window dressing.  We are financing 50% of our spending via phantom money!  Do you have any idea how insane that is?  All of the money is essentially inflation, the hidden tax, and will completely destroy any purchasing power the dollar has left such that people are going to have subsistence living at best since more os their paycheck will barely cover food, taxes, housing, etc.  

Most of the liberals on this board are so clueless as to our financial situation and totally piss me off when they stamp their feet for more spending and programs, etc.  The willful ignorance is why we are here.  

I am reading a book about the Federal Reserve right now and have never had things explained so clear to me as to the ponzi scheme economy we have.  Its amazing to me its still going on.    

Peter is dead on in this. 

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
Yes, good clip and I agree with all that you said, EXCEPT for:

Most of the liberals on this board are so clueless as to our financial situation and totally piss me off when they stamp their feet for more spending and programs, etc.  The willful ignorance is why we are here.  

That, my friend, is where you are wrong. It's not just libs. You want to lay all the blame there, when conservatives are JUST AS MUCH to blame for this.  The republican leadership is just as responsible for the fiscal disasters we've had in Washington over the last 30 years (and really the last century, going back to the Federal Reserve act, if you wanna be technical about it - but the major damage, the run up of trillions in debt, didn't occur until Reagan's Star Wars spending). Bush's 2000/2001 tax cuts for the rich were totally wrong.  The Bush military spending and catering to the whims of the military/industrial complex that followed is what started this massive run-up in current deficits and the weakening of the dollar.  And conservatives are just as clueless as libs as to how the Fed works and who is really controlling our gov't.  Both libs and conservatives are blind to how it's the Fed that's been responsible for one financial bubble after another, and both parties are loaded with corruption that is turning a blind eye when it comes to how our tax money has "disappeared" to the global banks.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
For what it's worth, if any of you know or care, David Horowitz was one of the leading members of the American left when the left actually stood for something besides picketing outside of KFC for animal cruelty to chickens. He did a complete 180 after the 1970's and is now a staunch right winger.

He has written several great books about politics. My personal favorite is entitled "Hating Whitey". Most of the liberals that post here are functionally illiterate so I doubt any of them will take the time to delve into the 300+ page book. For the moderates and conservatives on this board, it is a great read and it will open your eyes to race relations in this country.

Horowitz's website- Frontpagemag.com is an excellent (albeit slanted) source for news.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
For what it's worth, if any of you know or care, David Horowitz was one of the leading members of the American left when the left actually stood for something besides picketing outside of KFC for animal cruelty to chickens. He did a complete 180 after the 1970's and is now a staunch right winger.

He has written several great books about politics. My personal favorite is entitled "Hating Whitey". Most of the liberals that post here are functionally illiterate so I doubt any of them will take the time to delve into the 300+ page book. For the moderates and conservatives on this board, it is a great read and it will open your eyes to race relations in this country.

Horowitz's website- Frontpagemag.com is an excellent (albeit slanted) source for news.

He exposes these communists for what they are.  The left hates him, but fuck it, he knows the left better than anyone and when he says they are mostly communists, he is perhaps the one who has the most credibility on this. 

Cadell is another guy who while being a lib, at least has the intellectual honesty to call the radicals out for what they are.