Author Topic: Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA04) - GOP stimulus hypocrisy  (Read 1878 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA04) - GOP stimulus hypocrisy
« on: February 23, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA04) - GOP stimulus hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 03:23:27 PM »

Hysterical, one of the chief culprits of the economy crashing has the balls to call anyone out? 

What is so hard to understand that just because someone voted against it does not mean the citzens in their district who are taxed on this bullshit should not get it as well?   

Unreal.  Give it up Blacken - get a fucking life you plagerizing troll. 

How stupid are you bro? 

Did Barney homo give back his Bush tax cut?  I didnt think so. 

The Stim Bill is righfully regarded as a failure because it was and is a joke. 

Just ask yourself this - why do we need a "jobs bill" if the stim bill is so great? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »
Furthermore, why doesn't Frank (or any other liberal, for that matter) kindly explain why only 6% of Americans believe that the Stimulus worked (according to polls)?

Or why the stimulus didn't keep unemployment under 8%, as advertised?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 03:35:32 PM »
Hysterical, one of the chief culprits of the economy crashing has the balls to call anyone out? 

What is so hard to understand that just because someone voted against it does not mean the citzens in their district who are taxed on this bullshit should not get it as well?   

How stupid are you bro? 

Did Barney homo give back his Bush tax cut?  I didnt think so. 

The Stim Bill is righfully regarded as a failure because it was and is a joke. 

Just ask yourself this - why do we need a "jobs bill" if the stim bill is so great? 

Ha, you beat me too it!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 03:50:13 PM »

How stupid are you bro? 
  well apparently not as stupid as you because if you would have bothered to watch it instead of just spewing your bullshit you would have seen that he not against the people getting the money, he pissed about the repubs for taking credit for the jobs its bringing to their area :D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 05:58:07 PM »
Wasn't he head of the Senate Finance Commitee for the last 4 years?

Didn't he have a huge hand in the GSE's, Freddie,Fannie etc and their bailouts, losses and fucking around in the mortage sector?

He needs to go away.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 06:08:02 PM »
Bottom line: OUR taxes are going up (unless this gets stopped). And, that's a blatant contradiction to what Obama stated would happened, regarding people not getting their taxes raised, if they make under $250,000.

This stimulus is a bona fide JOKE. It hasn't stopped unemployment from rising; it hasn't caused a net creation in jobs; it hasn't saved this economy.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 06:34:46 PM »
This iis a tired old tactic of liberals: Calling hypocrosy where none exists. It's a pathetic non sequiter and it always has been. If you vote against a law that you would be made a schmuck to not take advantage of, it does not make you a hyprocrite to take advantage of it!!!!! If I voted to have the three point line on a basketball court 3 more feet out, but my vote was defeated, does that mean I have to shoot 3 pointers from 3 more feet back like I voted for? Hell no!!!!!!! What about this is so hard for you people to understand???
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 06:38:47 PM »
This iis a tired old tactic of liberals: Calling hypocrosy where none exists. It's a pathetic non sequiter and it always has been. If you vote against a law that you would be made a schmuck to not take advantage of, it does not make you a hyprocrite to take advantage of it!!!!! If I voted to have the three point line on a basketball court 3 more feet out, but my vote was defeated, does that mean I have to shoot 3 pointers from 3 more feet back like I voted for? Hell no!!!!!!! What about this is so hard for you people to understand???

True!!

Or as another example, in the state of Florida, you now need a 60% supermajority to pass any state constitutional amendment. I disagree with that rule. But, if an amendment with which I disagreed only got 57% of the vote, I'm not a hypocrite for being happy the amendment failed to pass.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 06:19:02 AM »
Tried to watch it but my screen was getting full of spit from Franks spewing that I had to turn it off.[At least I hope that was spit].

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 06:49:30 AM »
I can't watch embedded vids here at work, all that I can see is the very first screen frame of Barney making some weird face with puckered lips.  Like someone forgot to lube the road pylon before inserting it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 07:21:42 AM »
I can't watch embedded vids here at work, all that I can see is the very first screen frame of Barney making some weird face with puckered lips.  Like someone forgot to lube the road pylon before inserting it.

Ha,ha,Im not saying he isnt smart but man,he is hard to look at with the spit flying and his speech impediment.Hes a pretty skeevy looking and sounding guy.