Author Topic: Geithner: 'I've never had a real job'  (Read 321 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Geithner: 'I've never had a real job'
« on: April 25, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »
 ;D

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner might not have ever held a "real job" according to anyone cut from blue collar cloth, but his resume is quite well padded after years of hob-knobbing with the world's most powerful people in government, finance, banking and the media -- in spite of what he might claim to the press.

Specifically, Geithner claimed during a recent CNN interview, "I've never had a real job," remarking on the popular myth that he's worked in banking and on Wall Street for much of his life.

This is only partially true. While he's never worked manual labor or customer service, Geithner's resume is much more cultured than he makes it seem.

The National Names Database, which tracks the social networks of the rich and powerful, lists a number of interesting associations in Geithner's past, including the International Monetary Fund, Kissinger Associates, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg Group.

Though these groups are only quasi-governmental organizations, the Journal characterizes Geithner's body of work as entirely based in government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Geithner: 'I've never had a real job'
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 10:49:01 PM »
Just like our president. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Geithner: 'I've never had a real job'
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 08:38:09 AM »
And yet little Timmy and Obama want to be the two to decide which companies are viable.INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!