Author Topic: Cenk Rips Glenn Beck for saying God Punished Japan With Earthquake, Tsunami  (Read 1874 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

why do these jesus freaks always think god is sending a message

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Beck has gone off his rocker. Michael Savage totally destroyed Beck last evening as well.

Has Beck lost it? Well, he's losing listeners, that's for sure. He can be good when he is on point and presents a topic in depth and with out total wackiness. This shit he does is too much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Beck has gone off his rocker. Michael Savage totally destroyed Beck last evening as well.

Has Beck lost it? Well, he's losing listeners, that's for sure. He can be good when he is on point and presents a topic in depth and with out total wackiness. This shit he does is too much.

He lost me about 6 months ago.   The religious nonsense became way too much for me to bare.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
El Paso Politician Calls Japanese Tsunami/Earthquake a Curse From God
Posted March 16th, 2011 by Evan Hurst
Do you all remember the Poe from the other day?  The video from the girl thanking God for sending a message to the atheists in Japan by sending the earthquake and tsunami that turned out to be brilliant satire from someone affiliated with Landover Baptist?  The one that had some people just outraged that someone would even make a joke like that too soon, too soon?!  As I said then, the reason that Poe was successful was precisely because it was an expected message.  Those of us who pay attention to the Religious Right on a regular basis were entirely unsurprised to hear a person claiming that this awful natural disaster was all part of “God’s plan,” that he was exacting retribution, etc.  In short, it was nothing Pat Robertson didn’t fart out of his mouth after Hurricane Katrina.

Well, now we have a real one.  Meet El Paso city council candidate Malcolm McGregor, III:

• ne of those anti-gay candidates, Malcolm McGregor III, told ABC 7 he believes the tsunami and earthquake in Japan were a curse from God.

“Japan had built tsunami walls along their coasts but this tsunami was bigger than that. No matter what you say, they either weren’t blessed with protection or they were cursed with an earthquake,” McGregor said. “God did say, Christ did say that earthquakes would increase in the last days and that’s what we’re seeing.”

McGregor is part of the group El Pasoans for Traditional Family Values, which sponsored a successful ballot initiative to rescind DP benefits in November, after the benefits were approved by the City Council.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. It’s a religious bigot secretly rejoicing in other peoples’ suffering because he thinks it’s all a part of his god’s master plan for retribution.  These people are sick.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Anyone who says those folks deserved this is sick.  Regarding the clip:   ::)  Have no idea what Beck was talking about, and neither does the guy arguing with the clip.  He should have an exchange with Beck and ask him instead of giving a monologue about a sound bite. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone who says those folks deserved this is sick.  Regarding the clip:   ::)  Have no idea what Beck was talking about, and neither does the guy arguing with the clip.  He should have an exchange with Beck and ask him instead of giving a monologue about a sound bite.  

Just when you thought MSNBC couldn't get a bigger buffoon than Ed Schultz, they top themselves with this guy. I listened to what Beck actually said on that show. And there was NOTHING inappropriate about it. Maybe this fool should get a clue.

But, considering who put the post put, that ain't much of a surprise.

One does wonder why this dolt is whining about a talk show host, while our so-called leader and president is more concerned with the March Madness tournament.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just when you thought MSNBC couldn't get a bigger buffoon than Ed Schultz, they top themselves with this guy. I listened to what Beck actually said on that show. And there was NOTHING inappropriate about it. Maybe this fool should get a clue.

But, considering who put the post put, that ain't much of a surprise.

One does wonder why this dolt is whining about a talk show host, while our so-called leader and president is more concerned with the March Madness tournament.

any one that admits to watching beck souldn't be throwing stones  :D :D :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The same can be said about idiots who watch MSNBC or Cenk. Idiots like you.

Now, how can you ascertain that Cenk is telling the truth about Beck if you don't watch the entire Beck segment? Or do you go by the little clips that Cenk gives you? 

Oh, and I don't watch Beck either. But if you claim you never watch Beck, how can you be sure of the context of Beck's words or if he even said such a thing?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That blurb was from his radio show. Can you please find this guy a clue?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The same can be said about idiots who watch MSNBC or Cenk. Idiots like you.

Now, how can you ascertain that Cenk is telling the truth about Beck if you don't watch the entire Beck segment? Or do you go by the little clips that Cenk gives you? 

Oh, and I don't watch Beck either. But if you claim you never watch Beck, how can you be sure of the context of Beck's words or if he even said such a thing?

yea ooookkk  ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Ah, "Cenk"...wasn't he touted on this board by the usual clowns about being the "next big thing" at MSNBC/ShittyUnsuccessfulMediaOutlets? I'm sure he will turn out to be another wizz-bang success like the guy that came before him and that other guy on that show...ya know who talking about, right? Those guys who's names no-one remembers because no-one ever watched them? Someone help me with the names, here!

Anyways, this idiot will have all the success of all the other total failures....people who the Left tout as the next big thing that will do great things and stuff....Only to have the show and content be purely 100% based on bashing Republicans and Conservative media personalities, i.e. people much, much, much more popular than them. With segments like "Worst Person in the World" "Bush Wacked" and whatever other not even close to being clever titles....These shows aren't news shows nor are the informational, they strictly go after those on the other side, often times taking things out of context, being totally biased and simply repeating what the show before them said.

And in 6 months time this clown will be gone because he sucks and no one watched his and MSNBC's tired schtick and will be replaced with another "hard hitting" media failure that will promise to "tell the truth" and "go after the other side"......with predictable results.

MSNBC needs to fold. That has to be a pretty serious failure.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yea ooookkk  ;D

Don't care if you believe me or not. You don't see me obsessing over Beck as you do.

You are the buffoon believing everything Cenk says. You are in the same level as the dittoheads and Beck viewers. You are just too stupid to see it. What is this? The 5th thread you open with a Cenk video and before that you posted a bunch of videos of his previous show. Hmmm, seems you like being all over Cenk's balls.