Author Topic: Rupert Murdoch Under FBI Investigation: News Corp. Reportedly Targeted Over 9/11  (Read 320 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NEW YORK -- A law enforcement official says the FBI has opened an investigation into allegations that media mogul Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. sought to hack into the phones of Sept. 11 victims.

The official spoke Thursday on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly.

New York City-based News Corp. has been in crisis mode.

A rival newspaper reported last week that the company's News of the World had hacked into the phone of U.K. teenage murder victim Milly Dowler in 2002 and may have impeded a police investigation into the 13-year-old's disappearance.

More possible victims soon emerged: other child murder victims, 2005 London bombing victims, the families of dead soldiers and former Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

The FBI's New York office hasn't commented. There's been no response from News Corp. or to a message left with the U.S. attorney's office in Manhattan.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
can you imagain if this was msnbc 333386 would have 300 post on this talking about that lame street media and the commi agenda

Purge_WTF

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm loving this. I hope it gets worse and worse.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rebekah Brooks has been arrested by officers investigating allegations of corruption and phone hacking, according to Sky sources.
The 43-year-old went to a London police station by appointment and is being held on suspicion of conspiring to intercept communications and corruption allegations.

Operation Weeting has been launched to investigate claims that newspaper journalists hacked into the phones of high-profile figures and even victims of crime.

Mrs Brooks resigned as chief executive of News International (NI) on Friday.

She was editor of the News Of The World (NOTW) when missing schoolgirl Milly Dowler's phone was hacked and messages were deleted. The teenager was later found murdered.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Rebekah-Brooks-Has-Been-Arrested-By-Police-Officers-Investigating-Phone-Hacking/Article/201107316032015?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16032015_Rebekah_Brooks_Has_Been_Arrested_By_Police_Officers_I

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
can you imagain if this was msnbc 333386 would have 300 post on this talking about that lame street media and the commi agenda

That's why it's up to you my boy, make 300 posts about this!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That's why it's up to you my boy, make 300 posts about this!!

i would have to be on 24/7,i can't do it i have a real life  ;D