Author Topic: Bush 407, Obama 125.  (Read 1878 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bush 407, Obama 125.
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:47:21 AM »
I don't see this as a big deal... Bush was still able to get a lot of work done.  presidents are never really on *actual* vacation. They can work from any place on earth.

Vacation Days: Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

http://mobile.philly.com/news/politics/?wss=/philly/news/politics/presidential/&id=273036451&

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Bush 407, Obama 125.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 08:51:18 AM »
waiting for the reply from the usual suspects that will refute/deny find fault with the numbers.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 08:53:58 AM »
 ::)   More idiocy from DU.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 09:04:00 AM »
I don't see this as a big deal... Bush was still able to get a lot of work done.  presidents are never really on *actual* vacation. They can work from any place on earth.

Vacation Days: Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

http://mobile.philly.com/news/politics/?wss=/philly/news/politics/presidential/&id=273036451&

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 09:04:11 AM »
Im gonna go ahead and just lay this out here....

Bush sucked.

Obama sucks worse.

Now, lets move on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »
Im gonna go ahead and just lay this out here....

Bush sucked.

Obama sucks worse.

Now, lets move on.

I'm just gonna go ahead and just lay this out here.....

Bush sucks worse

Now, lets move on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »

Bush sucks worse

Now, lets move on

LMFAO - W was considered the worst of the worst of the worst and now the best you Obama suckers can do is try to compare shitbama to him. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »

everyone knows that facts have a well known liberal bias

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 10:09:57 AM »

Bush sucks worse

Now, lets move on

Going strictly by approval rating, America disagrees. Besides, Bush is gone, and Obama promised to be the anti-bush but did the same shit. Id say that kind of makes him worse.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 10:11:53 AM »
Working vacation vs. non working vacation. Obama barley does anything when not on "vacation" what the fuck makes you think he does anything while ON vacation? Obama wouldn't know actual work if it hit him the head. That's obvious with in the state this country (world) is in. It's not even a comparison to Bush. Nice try 240, but you "president" is a fucking loser and a typical lazy lib.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 10:17:28 AM »
Going strictly by approval rating, America disagrees. Besides, Bush is gone, and Obama promised to be the anti-bush but did the same shit. Id say that kind of makes him worse.

False but good try at promoting that myth

Here are two different sources ( I can' recall where I found the 2nd one) showing Bush had a lower job approval rating that Obama (so far)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 10:52:58 AM »
Who cares? Obama still sucks.  His leadership stinks.  His policies stink.  He lacks good judgment.  He lacks integrity.  He has done a lousy job as president.

But for liberal lackeys it's still Bush's fault, six friggin years later.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 10:53:49 AM »
Going strictly by approval rating, America disagrees.

???   Did you just make that up?  lol

Dude, their lowest AINT EVEN CLOSE.  

WTF

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 10:54:10 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 11:04:25 AM »

WTF

so far Obama's lowest approval rating is higher than both Bush's and Reagan and even Clinton

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 11:12:40 AM »

WTF
I swear to god i saw an article posted previously that said Obama had set a record low for his approval.

I very well could have been wrong (and it appears so), or more than likely it was a record low in some other area that is worded similarly but not quite the same.

Either way, im not looking it up.

Still, i believe a guy who came on and campaigned as the anti-bush, but wound up following the same principles bush did (and expanding them) to be worse than the original guy himself.

Oh, and Bush didnt enact the ACA. Bush sucked, yes, but i believe that Obama is far worse, for his idealism, his arrogance, the fact he did exactly what he campaigned against, his action in things like the ACA, and his inaction on other critical events, makes him far worse than Bush. At least with Bush you knew what you were getting....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2014, 11:13:12 AM »
so far Obama's lowest approval rating is higher than both Bush's and Reagan and even Clinton

Not hard to figure out.  More people on welfare than ever before, blacks worship him 95% like shaka Zulu, same for gays, etc.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 11:35:35 AM »
Not hard to figure out.  More people on welfare than ever before, blacks worship him 95% like shaka Zulu, same for gays, etc. 

but herman cain didn't win a single primary.  So weird.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 12:21:28 PM »
Who cares? Obama still sucks.  His leadership stinks.  His policies stink.  He lacks good judgment.  He lacks integrity.  He has done a lousy job as president.

But for liberal lackeys it's still Bush's fault, six friggin years later.   ::)

You could replace Obama with Bush in that sentence and still be accurate

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 12:25:25 PM »
You could replace Obama with Bush in that sentence and still be accurate

I disagree.  Regardless, Bush isn't president.  Whatever Bush did or didn't do doesn't make Obama suck any less. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 12:37:06 PM »
Working vacation vs. non working vacation. Obama barley does anything when not on "vacation" what the fuck makes you think he does anything while ON vacation? Obama wouldn't know actual work if it hit him the head. That's obvious with in the state this country (world) is in. It's not even a comparison to Bush. Nice try 240, but you "president" is a fucking loser and a typical lazy lib.

And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. The bias of every mindless blindly-partisan drone. "Your guy <blah blah blah>. You can't even compare it to my guy <blah blah blah>. You <insult> <partisan affiliation> <generalization> <generalization>".

No reasoning, no regard for reality, no objective evaluation of facts. None of that. With Coach - and others like him - all you get is mindless regurgitation of whatever points his political overlords wish him to mindlessly regurgitate.

It's people like you - on both the left and the right - that have made it effectively impossible for a reasonable, accomplished and serious candidate with political experience and gravitas  to run and be elected.

And for what? The likes of George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

I disagree.  Regardless, Bush isn't president.  Whatever Bush did or didn't do doesn't make Obama suck any less. 

And there's another partisan buffoon. Except, unlike Joe he has more than three functioning brain cells. Sadly, they are on furlough.

You're missing his entire point. And his point is that whether Bush is or isn't President right now is irrelevant: the very same critiques that conservatives are levying against Obama were being levied against Bush by liberals.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 12:52:31 PM »
And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. The bias of every mindless blindly-partisan drone. "Your guy <blah blah blah>. You can't even compare it to my guy <blah blah blah>. You <insult> <partisan affiliation> <generalization> <generalization>".

No reasoning, no regard for reality, no objective evaluation of facts. None of that. With Coach - and others like him - all you get is mindless regurgitation of whatever points his political overlords wish him to mindlessly regurgitate.

It's people like you - on both the left and the right - that have made it effectively impossible for a reasonable, accomplished and serious candidate with political experience and gravitas  to run and be elected.

And there's another partisan buffoon. Except, unlike Joe he has more than three functioning brain cells. Sadly, they are on furlough.

You're missing his entire point. And his point is that whether Bush is or isn't President right now is irrelevant: the very same critiques that conservatives are levying against Obama were being levied against Bush by liberals.

Again, who the heck cares?  I don't care what conservatives are saying about Obama, whether the criticism is consistent, etc.  What I AM saying is the man sucks.  And whether Bush was good, bad, or average has absolutely nothing to do with the job that Obama is doing now.  Moral equivalency is rarely a good argument.   

And what's silly is you actually agreed with me previously about how poorly Obama has handled his vacations. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 01:09:48 PM »
Again, who the heck cares?  I don't care what conservatives are saying about Obama, whether the criticism is consistent, etc.

You, a presumably sane, intelligent and reasonable person, should care. Here, let me draw it out for you with crayons:

The mindless idiots at the fringes of the U.S. political spectrum have taken the process over and are the people who are giving us candidates like Obama and they are the base upon which such candidates are elected to office.

There's no fundamental distinction between the idiots on the right and the left. They are all blind, partisan fools - regardless of party.

What I AM saying is the man sucks.  And whether Bush was good, bad, or average has absolutely nothing to do with the job that Obama is doing now.  Moral equivalency is rarely a good argument.

Sure, Obama sucks. Sure, Obama isn't Bush. By all means, judge Obama and Bush on their own merits. Judge all politicians on their own merits.

But Bush's past actions - or any past President's for that matter - can certainly affect the current and future Presidents. Or do you believe that Carter's actions didn't affect Reagan and that Reagan's actions don't still affect things today?

But nothing I said can be reduced to moral equivalency.

And what's silly is you actually agreed with me previously about how poorly Obama has handled his vacations.  

Why is it silly? I agree that Obama has mishandled many things. That's not to say that I don't think that people like Soul Crusher and The Coach aren't being selective in their memory and criticism, or that they aren't blindly partisan fools. I call them as I see them.

And it goes without saying that I'll call it as I see it with you too - you don't get a special pass. If you are acting like a mindless partisan drone, I'll call you out on it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 01:24:36 PM »

Whatever.......NEXT!

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »
Whatever.......NEXT!

Go diddle your three braincells alone in the corner Joey. The adults are talking.