Author Topic: Stock market plunges, with Dow down a record 1,175 points  (Read 1883 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Stock market plunges, with Dow down a record 1,175 points
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2018, 12:51:09 PM »
It's for anyone acting like a snowflake which includes our Snowflake in Chief

BTW - feel free to condemn his remarks about people not clapping for him being treasonous.   

I notice not a single Trumptard on this board has done that yet

But i just typed in “snowflake meltdown” on YouTube and all it pulled up was a screen full of whiny liberals.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 02:26:16 PM »
But i just typed in “snowflake meltdown” on YouTube and all it pulled up was a screen full of whiny liberals.

LOL -  so you searched for something on google and found what you were looking for?

fascinating

I just googled "trump snowflake" and the first link that comes up in an article with the headline

Donald Trump is America's snowflake in chief
He's unmasked himself as one of the most thin-skinned, overly-sensitive politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 03:05:22 PM »
Dow closes 567 points higher after crazy market swings
The Dow closed 567.02 points higher and rose as much as 600.48 points.
At its session low it was down by 567 points.
"I thought we were going to see the bottom within five minutes of when we opened. I think that's basically what we're seeing," says Ed Keon of QMA.

. . . .

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/06/us-stock-futures-dow-data-earnings-market-sell-off-and-politics-on-the-agenda.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 03:26:37 PM »
LOL -  so you searched for something on google and found what you were looking for?

fascinating

I just googled "trump snowflake" and the first link that comes up in an article with the headline

Donald Trump is America's snowflake in chief
He's unmasked himself as one of the most thin-skinned, overly-sensitive politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

Funny how you had to put “Trump” in there to avoid a picture or some whiny liberal.

Not matter how much you try to appropriate the term, everyone knows what it really means.

It is pretty cool seeing the left unable to control the narrative anymore, I must admit.  8)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 03:30:25 PM »
Funny how you had to put “Trump” in there to avoid a picture or some whiny liberal.

Not matter how much you try to appropriate the term, everyone knows what it really means.

It is pretty cool seeing the left unable to control the narrative anymore, I must admit.  8)

walks like a SnowFlake and talks like a SnowFlake

He's a Snow Flake

He's The Snow Flake

Don't worry

You can still worship him

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 03:42:19 PM »

I agree.  I periodically watch the Daily White House Press Briefing (including today).  Reporters are floundering around like little kids.  It's various versions of stupid questions, with Sanders smacking the heck out of them.  She is really good. 

I don't think they can top their performance when the doctor gave his briefing after President Trump's physical.  Does he watch too much TV?  Is he eating too much ice cream?  lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 03:50:43 PM »
I agree.  I periodically watch the Daily White House Press Briefing (including today).  Reporters are floundering around like little kids.  It's various versions of stupid questions, with Sanders smacking the heck out of them.  She is really good. 

I don't think they can top their performance when the doctor gave his briefing after President Trump's physical.  Does he watch too much TV?  Is he eating too much ice cream?  lol

She's a much better liar than Spicey and can make absolutely stupid and insane comments with an almost totally straight face although sometimes it definitely seems tough for her to do so

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2018, 03:55:07 PM »

Yeah and the fact that she looks like a soccer mom from the South just adds to the epicness of all.

Not to mention she is clearly the sharpest person in the room.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2018, 04:09:46 PM »
Yeah and the fact that she looks like a soccer mom from the South just adds to the epicness of all.

Not to mention she is clearly the sharpest person in the room.

I agree.  Governor Huckabee and his wife did a great job raising her.