Author Topic: Should Dexter Jackson Retire?  (Read 6638 times)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Should Dexter Jackson Retire?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 05:33:58 AM »
I mean what else can he do, he came in 100% condition, had a better posing routine, even though it was kinda cheesy.  Can he seriously make a comeback and beat Kai, Phil, and even Jay now?.  However i think he will continue to compete for the salary.

are you fukkking retarded. Dex had no quads to speak of, zero calves. his lower body is pathetic. he looked smaller than usual and wasn't as crisp as he should be at his size. he got lucky to beat Rockel and Freeman.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 05:44:43 AM »
dex has an O but not the name of ronnie...so how long that keeps a sponsors check coming while his placings are going...who knows? 

like all bbers hope he has a backup plane.  lock gail up than...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 05:54:59 AM »
Geez guys. Talk about Dex all you want but leave the mans wife outta your discussions. That's plain cowardly

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 05:55:02 AM »
Why all the hate for Dex ??

I saw him in 2nd behind Phil. Branch beating him is like saying Celine Dion is better than Michael Kackson at breakdancing.

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 05:59:34 AM »
Dex needs to up the dosages for once

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 06:02:33 AM »
Dex needs to up the dosages for once
Why ? He would ruin a good thing

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 06:05:14 AM »
Why ? He would ruin a good thing

The judges seems to have grown sick of dexters non improving body, sure he still looks awesome, But I feel like he has to make some noticeable changes to get noticed after this in high profile comps to get the judges attention once again.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2010, 06:13:23 AM »
The judges seems to have grown sick of dexters non improving body, sure he still looks awesome, But I feel like he has to make some noticeable changes to get noticed after this in high profile comps to get the judges attention once again.

He's fuller and has gained some size but I think at this last show he wasn't sporting the same condition as we're accustomed to seeing from him

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2010, 06:26:06 AM »
why ?

you make zero sense ....  so if a top guy stays in the exact same winning shape he should be penalized ??

lol

jeesh

Branch beat Dex last night ? I think it was hillarious to place him over Dex . But again, you are a guy who thinks Zach Khan is a great bb  ::)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2010, 07:07:41 AM »
And BMW 7 series and Range Rover, you'll go broke in no time.
that range rover alone cost him 150 he told me once,,,the car alone is 75k he claims,,,add in sound ystem,,tvs you have extras,,,he is a fool wit his money but he ok he has real eastate to fall back on

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2010, 07:18:35 AM »
Dexter still has a Muscletech and AMI contract.  In the last year he's finished in the top 4 in the two biggest contests of the year. He seems to be injury free and hasn't show any signs of of Palumboism or being "drug tired." Why in the hell should he retire. He still looks great and if it weren't for the bizaro world judging in the IFBB he'd be placing ahead of that trainwreck Branch and I don't hear anyone telling him to retire.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2010, 07:41:50 AM »
I mean what else can he do, he came in 100% condition, had a better posing routine, even though it was kinda cheesy.  Can he seriously make a comeback and beat Kai, Phil, and even Jay now?.  However i think he will continue to compete for the salary.

the guys just made $30K at the Arnold, he will probably make around that amount at the O..throw in a couple of smaller shows winnings plus endorsements and he could reach 100K+ for the year.  When he retires he will make $0....you do the math.

I

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2010, 08:43:13 AM »

I don't think he came in 100% condition did he? Cos he beats everyone when he get's that hardness that makes everyone else look soft.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2010, 10:15:18 AM »
\

apparently be fuckup in the head and fuck grapefruits  :-\

Naw..  It would be better if he fucked a watermelon...  Bigger fruit to cum in.. 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2010, 10:16:57 AM »
No, he should just do what he always does and work on his weaker bodyparts and come in looking bigger.....oh wait, he's NEVER done that.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »
are you fukkking retarded. Dex had no quads to speak of, zero calves. his lower body is pathetic. he looked smaller than usual and wasn't as crisp as he should be at his size. he got lucky to beat Rockel and Freeman.

You're retarded to say dex has no quads? wtf are you smoking. Cormier and Bob chick both said Dex was bigger for this show, not smaller, and he was -- just barely lacked his usual condition.

Pose for pose, nobody in that line-up beats Dex easily. Getting 4th was shameful of the judges. No way Dex was worse than Branch or Kai. Kai was noticeably holding water at pre-judging yet somehow still edges out more conditioned Dex for 2nd place going into the finals. Obviously the judges were going to be hard on Dex no matter how good he looked. They have it out for him

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2010, 11:54:53 AM »
why ?

you make zero sense ....  so if a top guy stays in the exact same winning shape he should be penalized ??

What he has Now is obviously not enough anymore. So yes, I make sense, but not to retards.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2010, 12:03:00 PM »
Bodybuilding sucks right now. You have no one that's really special out there right now. You have Jay I guess but there aren't the Flex Wheelers, Leverone's, Rays, Cormiers etc. Put that line up in the Arnold last night and Kai would've been 5th or 6th

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2010, 12:19:33 PM »
The Arnolds used to be a show that would usually place the guy who actually looked the best in 1st place. It's obviously changing and losing credibility big time

Are you kidding? The judging was perfect. I'm getting sick and tired at looking at those same crummy calves on Dex year after year. Weak calves might have gotten an otherwise good bodybuilder by in last decade, but not anymore.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2010, 09:10:11 PM »
Are you kidding? The judging was perfect. I'm getting sick and tired at looking at those same crummy calves on Dex year after year. Weak calves might have gotten an otherwise good bodybuilder by in last decade, but not anymore.

Then, please explain how his "weak calves" got Jackson the Sandow and three ASC titles.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2010, 07:44:56 AM »
Then, please explain how his "weak calves" got Jackson the Sandow and three ASC titles.

Unbelievable

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 07:59:39 AM »
he should have done it right after MR O!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 08:02:42 AM »
I don't understand all the complaining about Dex, I think he should have won or get second place. Nothing wrong with him, its the judges that suck!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2010, 08:58:16 AM »
he should retire.

BB isnt about who has the best physique or is the best body on stage.

otherwise he'd win everything.

Kai, Phil and Branch have better physiques than Dex?

absolute rubbish. None of them look as good as Dex.

you might be able to swallow a 2nd place...but 5th?

and what of the other actually pleasing BBs?...

once again a BB show is a "Back, size and condition" contest....not a bodybuilding contest.

You'd think that the Arnold would be the place where it'd focus on the "best" physique..given all the attention Arnold himself put into the concept.

Amen brother. Who has the widest back and if the rest of their body is ok, they win. Gimme a break Kai looks like shit. If he wins the Olympia I am just gonna puke. I will never watch another contest again. Wait, I have never watched a contest to begin with. Nevermind

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2010, 06:46:54 PM »

Great post ! I'm with you Dex did look smaller than usual particularly in the lower body and his conditioning was off .