Author Topic: Running just winstrol  (Read 2903 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Running just winstrol
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:22:00 AM »
A freind of mine has given me approx 5-6 wks of winstrol (tablet form). I am currently looking to cut for the summer, and he said it would be ideal, but is it ok to run on its own (ie. does it affect sex drive, etc) ?

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
Re: Running just winstrol
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 07:03:38 AM »
Winstrol typically drys your joints out so humping might be hard I recently  used winny tablets to bridge a cycle didn't loose much weight at all And got rock hard of course diet and cardio come into play

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 10:43:47 AM »
was at 4000 cals in winter got it in check at 2500 now, was up at 235 wanna get down to around 220 but while not losing muscle, can winni be used on its own for this ??

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 11:02:01 AM »
Winstrol is a hardener my friend I would diet first make sure your below 10 percent bf and then use the winny also I would run eca with it and something like trenebolone to keep your gains

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 12:48:52 PM »
You're not gonna be able to get ur johnson up after 2 weeks of winny use alone, BELIEVE me, I know from personal experience.

strength

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 02:02:09 PM »
if possible, be patient and get ahold of some test( most will tell you prop i presume, personally i dont notice a difference between any of the esters) test and winny are very nice together.  Getting cut is all about diet/cardio.  AAS help a lil to LOL, specially tren.

if it were me, id run test@400 mgs EW and 50mg Winny ED. 

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »
If you want to run orals only, take some proviron with the winny and clen/t3/eca. Proviron at 50mg/day will take care of any sexual sides and help you harden up as well.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 01:11:00 AM »
You're not gonna be able to get ur johnson up after 2 weeks of winny use alone, BELIEVE me, I know from personal experience.

thanks captain - this is the info i was looking for.

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 05:23:56 AM »
Well, according to this article the whole ''drying up joints'' is a myth, as far as winny is concerned: http://www.anthony-roberts.com/deca_winstrol_joints.html

Selene

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 11:11:08 AM »
A freind of mine has given me approx 5-6 wks of winstrol (tablet form). I am currently looking to cut for the summer, and he said it would be ideal, but is it ok to run on its own (ie. does it affect sex drive, etc) ?

it is fine to run on it's own, however 5-6 weeks you may not see much in way of results and you still must run pct even with a winstrol only cycle

good luck to you

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »
correction my friend 5 to six weeks is plenty long yo should never run winny especially oral because of the double pass on the liver longer then five six weeks.  Unless you want liver problems.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 12:55:43 PM »
it is fine to run on it's own, however 5-6 weeks you may not see much in way of results and you still must run pct even with a winstrol only cycle

good luck to you

thanks, however, i am getting conflicting info here now, will it cause any problems downstairs? Have a new woman at the moment and last thing i need is problems with little johnny?

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 04:36:06 PM »
thanks, however, i am getting conflicting info here now, will it cause any problems downstairs? Have a new woman at the moment and last thing i need is problems with little johnny?

I'm telling you man. Run proviron at 50mg/day and that will take care of any problems you might have sexually and give you better results all around.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 05:03:49 PM »
I'm telling you man. Run proviron at 50mg/day and that will take care of any problems you might have sexually and give you better results all around.

WHere else do you like proviron?Never touched it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 08:12:17 PM »

Bingo! :)

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 04:21:09 PM »
YOu could run Proviron great suggestion however why not throw some prop in with it then run proviron the last 2 and a half weeks with a shot of HCG in week three unless competing then no HCG as you will hold water and after its all said and done with run some clomid I would also choose Aromasin through the whole cycle and you will be dry as a bone with diet and cardio of course.