Author Topic: I could be a top pro... and none of you would know it  (Read 6063 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: I could be a top pro... and none of you would know it
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2007, 04:37:36 PM »
Some of it keeps the board a little more interesting.  Nothing more boring than post after post of "take this and that follow it with pct and dont get deca dick" ::)  Yawn!!  No new earth shattering news being laid down here.  Lighten up and move on.

I agree L2H.  This board doesn't need the alphabet board drama but a little out of the norm posting is cool.  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2007, 11:40:52 PM »
Some of it keeps the board a little more interesting.  Nothing more boring than post after post of "take this and that follow it with pct and dont get deca dick" ::)  Yawn!!  No new earth shattering news being laid down here.  Lighten up and move on.
Exactly!

I know Rim and I have been a little more lenient on this sectin of the board then the way it was run before we were mods here...and for the most part it doesn't seem like anyone has really complained and most seem to enjoy it.

Like I've said before, the hardcore section of this board is sort of it's own community within the getbig forum. Most of us post here the majority of the time because we don't want to deal with all the BS on the other main sections. So a little light hearted posting here is definitely permissible. Besides, why not? it creates a more "tight knit" community so to speak, rather then the way some of the other boards do it kind of like L2H just mentioned.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »
the same clowns that are pointing the finger are all fucked up on zanax and valium trying to mellow out from their cycle   ::)

Nothing wrong with a Valium here and there, Jonathan, but as with anything, excess will ruin even the best lifter....

I have been a member of these boards for a long time, probably longer than most anyone who is still active.  I just don't like seeing threads that go on about being fucked up and have no real purpose.  You start thread after thread that isn't designed to inform or help anyone, but just random spam.  I guess I just find it annoying but whatever, it doesn't really matter.  I just miss some of the old members and how their posts all contained probative information that helped each other.  Big_O, Hydrolics, BigJohn79, etc. I wish they were still around...

Big_O was informative, but I asked him several pointed questions to which he never responded.  There's alot I didn't know about him.  A bit too secretive for me.

Hydrolics I didn't know.

BigJohn is still lurking in the shadows..........but he rarely speaks.

lift weights and take steroids, also, Im a voodoo child    :-*

.......get busy child.  (The Remix)   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...