Author Topic: 1 WEEK OUT FROM SHOW  (Read 1920 times)

RHINO2

• Getbig II
1 WEEK OUT FROM SHOW
« on: February 29, 2008, 04:03:40 AM »
ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT NOW GUYS, THANK GOD, ANY THOUGHTS ON LAST MIN PREP LIKE CARB DEPLETING AND CARBING UP, ALSO DRYING OUT AND COMIN IN FULL AS OPPOSED TO FLAT, ANY JHELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. CHEERS

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: 1 WEEK OUT FROM SHOW
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 04:58:00 AM »
ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT NOW GUYS, THANK GOD, ANY THOUGHTS ON LAST MIN PREP LIKE CARB DEPLETING AND CARBING UP, ALSO DRYING OUT AND COMIN IN FULL AS OPPOSED TO FLAT, ANY JHELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. CHEERS

Good Luck man!  I would say do not do anything drastic if you are looking good now.

RHINO2

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 06:42:54 AM »
CHEERS MATE, REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. JUST WANNA COME IN REAL DRY AND FULL TO BEST SHOW OF MY CONDITION

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 07:05:00 AM »
when youve got the lead in the 4th quarter, its not very wise to try and throw any hail mary's..

stickwith the gameplan bro

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 07:07:04 AM »
when youve got the lead in the 4th quarter, its not very wise to try and throw any hail mary's..

stickwith the gameplan bro

thanks expert ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 08:26:57 AM »
im no expert... but the lads around me and my self have dumped the carb loading,,, just kept the diet the same all the way thru, kept the training the same and just used diuretics the night before and during the day..

RHINO2

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 08:50:06 AM »
SOUNDS GOOD MATE, CHEERS FOR THAT. PROB GOOD IDEA AS U SAY NOT TO DO ANYTHIN DRASTIC AT THIS STAGE. STICK TO WHAT GOT ME HERE IN THEN FIRST PLACE THEN U RECKON

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 09:18:06 AM »

Without pics, can't determine if you are flat, holding water, not conditioned enough, etc.

Seen many a competitor fuck up the last week!!! Including myself a couple of times so don't over think it man, keep it simple.

Personally, if you have done your work and you are lean, somewhat dry and tight, then last thing you want to do is some "trick" to make yourself look better.  ;)