Author Topic: oh noo is it an ABCESS????/  (Read 5328 times)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
oh noo is it an ABCESS????/
« on: October 08, 2009, 12:46:17 AM »
i started my cycle and  taken 2 shots of 2 cc of test c 1000 mg total  in each glute on monday and its seams 2 be quite swolen on both sides there is  pain like a trenbolone ace shot and on one of my glute there is a small thumb sized red mark there that i noticed 2day ...ive taken quite a few shots in the past cycles and know what to expect but this seems a little bit different . i used a ug test from  Meso Dyne labs "manufactured in austrailia"  and it came from a cop . I doubt that its fake and also i never shot test c on its own b4 ,,, is the test c usually like this ? or is it the begining of an absess ? i was  compleatly clean with injection protocall and the test looks clean on the inside of the vial... if its an absess what is and how long is  the process of draining it ? how long is recovery so i can get back into the gym ?  fuck i hope its not an absess cause i was doing extreamly well in the first few days of the cycle , eating every 3 hrs great workouts etc .
any detailed  info is appriceated thanks .

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: oh noo is it an ABCESS????/
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:33 AM »
Is the spot warm to the touch? Do you have a fever?

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 03:30:55 AM »
Is the spot warm to the touch? Do you have a fever?
it does feel somewhat warm to the touch but no fever at all as of yet .. ive been reading and i think it could be celulitis but i d k i hope its not  ...   i have access to a varity of meds and i have a few anti biotocs availible one that i have rite now is Norfloxacin ...would anybody know if that could help ? or any other antibiotics that may work to help ...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 08:23:02 AM »
if it does wind up being an abcess or cellulitis dont try and cure it yourself, go to the er...they will give you i.v. anti biotics which will take care of the problem as long as you dont wait too long...you should be ok as long as you dont get a fever

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »
There's an abscess and then there's a sterile abscess. A sterile abscess can be one of the most painful things in the world but it is not life threatening or anything like that...about the only thing you can do with a sterile abscess is give it time to heal...you can drain it if you know what you're doing and that will give you some relief but time is the only thing that will fully heal it.

That said, from the sound of what you described, you don't have either an abscess or sterile abscess. I've had a sterile abscess twice in my life and several friends who've had it as well. The first time was because of an allergic reaction to the oil the gear was mixed in, the second was because I was using UG test.

If you had an abscess, there would be swelling, I mean really huge swelling. If it were sterile it would get larger and larger, very hard, even hot to the touch, kind of like a localized fever. If it were a full blown abscess, you'd have all those symptoms as well, but you would also have a full fever and feel like crap allover.

You said you used UG test, yes it could be real and dosed properly, but so many of these UG's use so much benzoate alcohol in their test that no matter how good the test is, it will always cause a very sore injection.

BTW, for the record, your tren injections should not be sore...if they hurt then you need to really examine where you're getting your tren.

For everyone here, your injections should not hurt or be sore all the time. Everyone on earth can have a bad injection, hit a nerve, move the needle a little causing slight soreness, but injections should not hurt...not when we're talking about the basic steroids. If you're using test suspension, OK fine, that will hurt. Otherwise, if you're hurting, find a new source. There could be other reasons you're hurting and that does happen, but 9 times out of 10 you're simply using poor quality gear.

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »
Looks like that "goingon280" won't happen... LOL at "it came from a cop" ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »
Looks like that "goingon280" won't happen... LOL at "it came from a cop" ::)

"Came from a cop"....I know, that does sound funny, but so many of these guys use AAS it's not at all surprising.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 03:07:33 AM »
thank god it wasent an abcess or cellulitis ..no fever what so ever but i had all the symptoms of it ...maybe my body had a bad reaction to the test idk the areas are still kinda hard and swelling has gone down ,  anyways i decided to throw away that test and use another brand of test .... funny thing about the cop is that he is the bf of a girl that i have personal dealings with that works at a massage parlour my "family" owns and he is the head of the narcotics over here and he is extreamly tanked and has his pro card ..  fuk cops regardless!!!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »
Your not going to say fuck cops when someone is breaking into your house and you need them to save your ass

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 11:57:24 AM »
I rather have a sauced up cop helpin me rather than some stickman

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 12:01:00 PM »
Your not going to say fuck cops when someone is breaking into your house and you need them to save your ass

cops are the bastards that are trying 2 break in most times anyways ..fukers .. nobody can enter my property anyways with my 2 monster cane corso roaming the premisis .

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 01:09:08 PM »
A 12 guage would take care or those dogs...realistically you need police no matter how bad you think you or dogs are

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »
A 12 guage would take care or those dogs...realistically you need police no matter how bad you think you or dogs are

realistically the fukkers face would be ripped off b4 he has a chance to get that 12 guage off ..no plastic surgery doc would be able to repair or bring back any normalcy to that face .. thats a lifetime scar , dogs can be replaced but your face cant :) most cops are dirty bastards with my first hand dealings with the scum only a small percentile are "good"cops and those good cops are the pieces of shit within the ranks of the cops .trust me i kno

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »
Yea I'm sure you know everything

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2009, 02:25:39 PM »
some of the most ignorant statements made in this forum are in this post....an believe me i've done plenty of time so i'm no fan of cops either but a majority of them are really there to help and are good honest ppl....and As far far As your dogs go i think a bear is a little more dangerouS and people hunt them regulary one blast from a benelli and they'd be laid out no questions asked....grow up and realize what you said is stupid

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »
some of the most ignorant statements made in this forum are in this post....an believe me i've done plenty of time so i'm no fan of cops either but a majority of them are really there to help and are good honest ppl....and As far far As your dogs go i think a bear is a little more dangerouS and people hunt them regulary one blast from a benelli and they'd be laid out no questions asked....grow up and realize what you said is stupid

let me intorduce you 2 my dogs princess

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »
Lol so your dogs wear flak jackets?

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 05:16:19 PM »
let me intorduce you 2 my dogs princess

Both your dogs are named princess? Kinda gay bro but whatever suits your canines.....

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 09:36:48 PM »
Both your dogs are named princess? Kinda gay bro but whatever suits your canines.....
smh Xena and Mad Max

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »
Just finishing getting over a sterile absess. Like you mentioned, mine was from good gear that my body could just not tolerate....I gave it a couple of trys and it was a no go. It was very large, warm to the touch and had to be drained. Kind of disgusting, but over 15cc of "bad blood" came out over a two day period and with Keflex I am good to go. I advise all to keep some on hand just in case.

There's an abscess and then there's a sterile abscess. A sterile abscess can be one of the most painful things in the world but it is not life threatening or anything like that...about the only thing you can do with a sterile abscess is give it time to heal...you can drain it if you know what you're doing and that will give you some relief but time is the only thing that will fully heal it.

That said, from the sound of what you described, you don't have either an abscess or sterile abscess. I've had a sterile abscess twice in my life and several friends who've had it as well. The first time was because of an allergic reaction to the oil the gear was mixed in, the second was because I was using UG test.

If you had an abscess, there would be swelling, I mean really huge swelling. If it were sterile it would get larger and larger, very hard, even hot to the touch, kind of like a localized fever. If it were a full blown abscess, you'd have all those symptoms as well, but you would also have a full fever and feel like crap allover.

You said you used UG test, yes it could be real and dosed properly, but so many of these UG's use so much benzoate alcohol in their test that no matter how good the test is, it will always cause a very sore injection.

BTW, for the record, your tren injections should not be sore...if they hurt then you need to really examine where you're getting your tren.

For everyone here, your injections should not hurt or be sore all the time. Everyone on earth can have a bad injection, hit a nerve, move the needle a little causing slight soreness, but injections should not hurt...not when we're talking about the basic steroids. If you're using test suspension, OK fine, that will hurt. Otherwise, if you're hurting, find a new source. There could be other reasons you're hurting and that does happen, but 9 times out of 10 you're simply using poor quality gear.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 09:47:25 AM »
250goingon280 please start posting on the Gossip and Opinions board,you seem an interesting fucker

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »
I never cease to be amazed at these "roid" boards sometimes. I read these guys on here that are enduring all these sides like Horrible sweating all night with nightmares, destroyed sex drive accompanied by months of shutdown after the cycle, depression, boils, balding, gyno..infections from botched injections of dirty gear...and then when they post a pic,some of the guys look like nothing. I have to wonder what kind of an intellect inflicts this kind of crap on themselves, when they have no chance of competing or even looking like a novice bodybuilder. Can someone explain it to me?

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »
I never cease to be amazed at these "roid" boards sometimes. I read these guys on here that are enduring all these sides like Horrible sweating all night with nightmares, destroyed sex drive accompanied by months of shutdown after the cycle, depression, boils, balding, gyno..infections from botched injections of dirty gear...and then when they post a pic,some of the guys look like nothing. I have to wonder what kind of an intellect inflicts this kind of crap on themselves, when they have no chance of competing or even looking like a novice bodybuilder. Can someone explain it to me?

I'll give it a shot! Its all BS role play for most of the posters that post this BS. Do you really believe every post one of these guys puts up. Come on man the guys who are real body builders don't need to constantly tell everyone how big they are, or tell how much gear they are constantly on, and most who dont train for real couldn't even handle the diet lol:)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 02:09:35 PM »
head of narco with an IFBB pro card ::) ::)
!\
WTF and who the fuck do you think your talking to?  This is one of the worst statements made on this board

go beat off to BayGM's schmoe threads in the sex threads you twink
listen here princess i have absoluty nothing to prove to you!
that guy is the head of narc over here in canada ..wont say where
and he competes and looks like a white ronnie coleman ..ppl who know know about him ..now go away and bake some cookies

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 11:55:21 PM »
LOL stfu abcess boy who supposedly get gear from his "buddies" from the local cops, DEA, FBI, ATF, Special Forces,  ::) ::)

... ::)

Your avatar pic looks like you're in some deep thought. I'm guessing you're thinking about my awesomeness and pondering how it is I am so Champion.

I understand, it's a lot to think about.