Author Topic: TRI TREN+PROP+GH=280LBS???  (Read 7713 times)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
TRI TREN+PROP+GH=280LBS???
« on: October 14, 2009, 02:04:20 PM »
I had a problem wit hthe test that i had started to use last week and decided to throw it out
now ive changed my entire stack and have new high quality compounds to use ,  i have

20 ml test prop teragon labs
20 ml tri trenabol british dragon
d bol teragon labs
GH 2-3 iu day <fat burning dose>
epo  
adex

the cycle will look like this
400mg test prop x 10 weeks
600mg tri tren x 10 weeks
dbol 30 mg day x 4 weeks
gh 2-3 iu day
adex 1mg eod
epo shot once every 2 weeks for 2 months

im 240 lbs rite now 5"8  and and gunning to 270 lbs range by dec..diet will be on point training will be on point and towards a powerbuilding style

im a tren junkie i love tren and try 2 incorprate in most of my cycles ..ive always used tren ace and never had the chance 2 experiment with the other esters ..has anybody used this form of tren b4 ? any major differences other then release rates . and how is the quality of british dragon???
ive always used tren with other compounds and look forward to see the combonation with the test ..im expecting solid armour plated gains ...

the gh i will be getting next week ive used jintropin b4 and loved it the gh im geting is called "hardcore gh" ive NEVER  herd of this gh and cant find anything of it on teh net nothing !  has anybodyused it or herd of this b4 ?? is it an underground gh or pharm gh ?? i was told its chinese but yet cant find anything on it ....any info ion this would be appriceated thanks ....progress pics will be coming soon !!!

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Re: TRI TREN+PROP+GH=280LBS???
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »
I see that we both are tren junkies because I try and always use tren in every cycle.  ;D I just ran that tri-tren from BD (blood red) with some prop and winny v and it works but there was nothing special that I noticed, just my 2 cents on BD tri-tren. The one thing that I did not like was when I went to pop off the cap the hole darn crimped silver cap came off so I had to put it back on and crimp it back on. Damn UG labs. Nice stack by the way. I personally would run the prop for 16 weeks, tren 8 weeks (450mg) 4 weeks off, then 4 weeks (600mg) to finish up but you seem to know your body better than I do.

TREN IS KING!  ;D
All Gas!

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:01:29 PM »
I see that we both are tren junkies because I try and always use tren in every cycle.  ;D I just ran that tri-tren from BD (blood red) with some prop and winny v and it works but there was nothing special that I noticed, just my 2 cents on BD tri-tren. The one thing that I did not like was when I went to pop off the cap the hole darn crimped silver cap came off so I had to put it back on and crimp it back on. Damn UG labs. Nice stack by the way. I personally would run the prop for 16 weeks, tren 8 weeks (450mg) 4 weeks off, then 4 weeks (600mg) to finish up but you seem to know your body better than I do.

TREN IS KING!  ;D

yes TREN is the fuking bomb !!! im a rare case where tren sides are non exsistant :)
funny thing is when i popped of my bd tren cap as well i got half of the dam shit ripped halfway and had 2 put it back ..gotta love tren !
the prop is only used for the 10 week period due to sides i get ..with the tren i have always used tren ace and ran it at 400 mg a week usually when i get the 100 mg per ml tren ace.. the tri tren i have is 150 mg total of tren and im taking 4 cc a week of that witch = to 600 mg ... ill see how that goes
@ the end of the 10 weeker i will throw in a vet grade eq that i got from my vet that will last m e4months str8 @ 400 mg a week and winni liq or tabs for the iceing on teh cake and perhaps some clen syrup

TRENBOLONE OR O HOME!!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »
Since when is British Dragon considered high quality?  That dose of GH is rather pointless IMO as well.  Especially if you are 35 or younger.  3iu 2x a day would be a better dose especially if it's not pharm grade GH.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 11:16:29 PM »
all BD old vials are 100% fake or copy,you never know what you got man..so think about it...why not wait some weeks like bd site say and get BD made in gmp ?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »
Tren cough is always a cool side. It let me know the  shit was real.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 02:54:06 AM »
all BD old vials are 100% fake or copy,you never know what you got man..so think about it...why not wait some weeks like bd site say and get BD made in gmp ?

fake ? i d k about that ! its weird cause ive always used tren ace and never ever gotton tren sides like the rest but now that i try this tri tren for the first time and the new esters of tren in my system ive been experianceing heavy tren sides for teh first time , eg ... heavy night sweats , tren caugh , fuked up dreams and a bit of high blood pressure... my rage and drive is through teh roof only the way tren can do it and my muscle hardining is rock solid just like tren does .. so looks liek it aint fake..
fuk these tren sides are a mother fukka 2 feel for da first t9ime i will lower the dose to perhaps 450 mg a week or 300 mg and hoppfully they subside ... but i fukin love it ! ill jack off with a bottle of tren in my hand and a tittie in my mouth any day ahahaha

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 02:56:30 AM »
Since when is British Dragon considered high quality?  That dose of GH is rather pointless IMO as well.  Especially if you are 35 or younger.  3iu 2x a day would be a better dose especially if it's not pharm grade GH.

the gh at that dose is strickly for fat burning purposes and it works extreamly well for me ..so if it aint broke y fix it ..and regardless of what gh i get its going 2 be pharm grade ill pay the price

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 09:49:58 AM »
the gh at that dose is strickly for fat burning purposes and it works extreamly well for me ..so if it aint broke y fix it ..and regardless of what gh i get its going 2 be pharm grade ill pay the price

'pay the price' for shit called 'hardcore gh' sure pal ::)

3iu's of gh per day ISNT DOING SHIT and if you think its burning fat look at the tren (if its real) cause that will burn fat better than fckn 3iu of piss for shit gh you buy from whomever the fck pushes that bullsh.it

dont bullsh.it and say you get pharm grade gh, like you even have access to it, your 'hardcore gh; is prob some fcks stash of blues from 2yrs ago that sat out too long and he put some sticker on em and is now sellin em to your for 250-300each kit.....if you were smart you'd buy red tops and run 4iu's everyday

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »
'pay the price' for shit called 'hardcore gh' sure pal ::)

3iu's of gh per day ISNT DOING SHIT and if you think its burning fat look at the tren (if its real) cause that will burn fat better than fckn 3iu of piss for shit gh you buy from whomever the fck pushes that bullsh.it

dont bullsh.it and say you get pharm grade gh, like you even have access to it, your 'hardcore gh; is prob some fcks stash of blues from 2yrs ago that sat out too long and he put some sticker on em and is now sellin em to your for 250-300each kit.....if you were smart you'd buy red tops and run 4iu's everyday
i see u been following me around lightweight ...would u like me to autograph your panties for you ?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »
Spike, you call red tops pharm grade? I have heard plenty of issues with them as well as blues..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
Three ius a day IS going to shred the fat off and help promote muscle shape especially if its pharm grade...there isn't too much of a difference between 3 to 4 ius a day...have you ever even taken gh?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »
Spike, you call red tops pharm grade? I have heard plenty of issues with them as well as blues..

The color of the top is completely meaningless, it all depends on where you are getting it from.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 12:02:11 AM »
I had a problem wit hthe test that i had started to use last week and decided to throw it out
now ive changed my entire stack and have new high quality compounds to use ,  i have

20 ml test prop teragon labs
20 ml tri trenabol british dragon
d bol teragon labs
GH 2-3 iu day <fat burning dose>
epo  
adex

the cycle will look like this
400mg test prop x 10 weeks
600mg tri tren x 10 weeks
dbol 30 mg day x 4 weeks
gh 2-3 iu day
adex 1mg eod
epo shot once every 2 weeks for 2 months

im 240 lbs rite now 5"8  and and gunning to 270 lbs range by dec..diet will be on point training will be on point and towards a powerbuilding style

im a tren junkie i love tren and try 2 incorprate in most of my cycles ..ive always used tren ace and never had the chance 2 experiment with the other esters ..has anybody used this form of tren b4 ? any major differences other then release rates . and how is the quality of british dragon???
ive always used tren with other compounds and look forward to see the combonation with the test ..im expecting solid armour plated gains ...

the gh i will be getting next week ive used jintropin b4 and loved it the gh im geting is called "hardcore gh" ive NEVER  herd of this gh and cant find anything of it on teh net nothing !  has anybodyused it or herd of this b4 ?? is it an underground gh or pharm gh ?? i was told its chinese but yet cant find anything on it ....any info ion this would be appriceated thanks ....progress pics will be coming soon !!!

The cycle itself looks fine. A little short for my taste but there's nothing wrong with how you laid it out.

The Tri-Tren you're using, I'm sure you paid more for this than regular tren-a, I say that since most sources will always charge more for mixes. That said, in my opinion, the mixtures like this are pointless, you're basically paying more for results you could get a lot cheaper by sticking with basic tren-a.

Your HGH, "Hardcore GH" I'm very skeptical and would be very leery of this stuff. Think about it bro, "Hardcore GH" the name itself screams Rip Off. It's like finding a bottle of test called "Big Ass Muscle" you wouldn't even consider using something like that.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »
Three ius a day IS going to shred the fat off and help promote muscle shape especially if its pharm grade...there isn't too much of a difference between 3 to 4 ius a day...have you ever even taken gh?
i donrt believe there is much of a difference of 4 iu a day compaired to 3 ..perhaps in some ppl there is , ive used jintropin b4 @ low dose for an extreame injury recovery  and loved it ! effective not costly and pharm grade so i cant complain

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 02:12:13 AM »
The cycle itself looks fine. A little short for my taste but there's nothing wrong with how you laid it out.

The Tri-Tren you're using, I'm sure you paid more for this than regular tren-a, I say that since most sources will always charge more for mixes. That said, in my opinion, the mixtures like this are pointless, you're basically paying more for results you could get a lot cheaper by sticking with basic tren-a.

Your HGH, "Hardcore GH" I'm very skeptical and would be very leery of this stuff. Think about it bro, "Hardcore GH" the name itself screams Rip Off. It's like finding a bottle of test called "Big Ass Muscle" you wouldn't even consider using something like that.
well the tren that was available was the teragon tren ace and the tri tren that i got ..they were both the same price $150 and now thats im using it i feel that the tren ace would have been a better choice givin that is what ive always usedf insted of this tren mix ..
now with this "hardcore gh" im not fully confident on it and have  not purchased it due 2 lack of resources on it so im going to just get my hands back on some jintropin cause its cheap effective and ive used b4 and know exactly what 2 expect .
once im done this 10 weeker i will throw in a vet grade eq that ive gotton from my vet .. its going to last for 4 months str8 at a dose of 400mg a week and i may throw in winni tabs and end that with some clen or tren perhaps

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 08:48:07 AM »
Emmortal, don't the red tops come out of china as well? Iv always stuck with genotropin from american pharmacy

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 11:44:57 AM »

not pharm grade just a good alternative to 'hardcore gh' or whatev bullshit he's talking about

the blues and reds are from china - and yes emmortal was correct - it ALL depends on who you get it from

lots of different forms of generic gh out there outta china -

i see u been following me around lightweight ...would u like me to autograph your panties for you ?

This trash is not going to be tolerated! Thanx for your cooperation - 4thAD

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 12:10:12 PM »
not pharm grade just a good alternative to 'hardcore gh' or whatev bullshit he's talking about

the blues and reds are from china - and yes emmortal was correct - it ALL depends on who you get it from

lots of different forms of generic gh out there outta china -

I seriously doubt your 250 and if so are a fat slop piece of shit - DOLLARS TO DOUGHNUTS

who has NO money for REAL gh - broke ass -

PLUS i;m already 280lb so 'goinonbeingafag' can go fck off

hardcore gh is relabelled blues from china...its the same shit..blues and reds are in the same category IMO