Author Topic: Brutal pro stack  (Read 8980 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Brutal pro stack
« on: July 14, 2006, 08:12:26 PM »
http://www.getanabolics.com/art_061406_prodrugs.php

Cycles:
Coleman's Purported Cycle - K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid!)
. 1 Sustanon/Hr + 1 Deca
. 10 D-Bol tabs/ every 3 hours
. 10 iu GH/ every 3 hours
. 20 iu Insulin/ every 3 hours (w/ meal)
. 100mcg IGF/ 3x a day
Don't Try This at Home
. Weeks 1-20: 2500 Mg. Sustanon (EW) + 1000 Mg. E.Q. (EW) + 200 Mg. Test. Propionate (D)
. Weeks 1-8: 70 Mg. D-bol (D)
. Weeks 8-13: 600 Mg. Nandralone Phenylpropionate (EW)
. Weeks 14-20: 100 Mg. Trenbolone Ac. (EOD) + 50 Mg. D-bol (D) Arimidex

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Brutal pro stack
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 08:15:53 PM »
that's a lot of dbol.

i remember a few years back when tp would post his cycles on mayhem (before wayne and jm told the pros not to) that anything over like 6-8 iu's a day of GH would result in water retention.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 08:18:02 PM »
dayum...

Often, it merely comes down to financing. A pro's menu of drugs is astronomical, even when discounts are afforded. That's why a great many pros try to get at least a $2K to $4K/ month contract with a supplement or equipment company. This is almost a "must" for any guy who wants to make the grade from the start. That is, of course, unless he's willing to work full time to support his habit. Let's face it, even superior genetics aren't enough in this day and age to place someone at the top of his game. It's a combination of chemicals, connections and good DNA.

To give you a frame of reference about the difference between a good amateur and a fledgling pro, it's like this:

. Whereas he used to inject 6 iu/ day of GH, now he injects up to 14 iu/ day!
. Whereas he once filled a shoebox with drugs, now it's more like an orange crate.
. Whereas he once used just 3-4 drugs per cycle, now he's using up to 8.
. Whereas he once went "on" for 8 weeks, and came off for the same, now he's "on" for 12 weeks and "off" for just 4.
. Whereas he once injected a muscle or two for cosmetic enlargement, now he's a pincushion for Synthol.
. Whereas once he practiced sodium loading to engorge his muscles before competition, he now uses plasma expanders to do the job.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 08:22:56 PM »
dunno about the whole plasma expanders     or the 10 units  every three hrs for growth   

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 08:26:06 PM »
http://www.getanabolics.com/art_061406_prodrugs.php

Cycles:
Coleman's Purported Cycle - K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid!)
. 1 Sustanon/Hr + 1 Deca
. 10 D-Bol tabs/ every 3 hours
. 10 iu GH/ every 3 hours
. 20 iu Insulin/ every 3 hours (w/ meal)
. 100mcg IGF/ 3x a day
Don't Try This at Home
. Weeks 1-20: 2500 Mg. Sustanon (EW) + 1000 Mg. E.Q. (EW) + 200 Mg. Test. Propionate (D)
. Weeks 1-8: 70 Mg. D-bol (D)
. Weeks 8-13: 600 Mg. Nandralone Phenylpropionate (EW)
. Weeks 14-20: 100 Mg. Trenbolone Ac. (EOD) + 50 Mg. D-bol (D) Arimidex

What so simple about 1 sustanon per hr and for how many hours? Did I understand that correctly??

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 08:34:09 PM »
Ahhh I dunno , first of all 20iu of insulin every 3hrs would cause some serious problems , and possibly death , definitely continuous hyperglycemia and blind spotting of the eyes , and in all honesty I have been in the game along time (as a pro ) and this is totally ridiculous , who the f@#k could be bothered with so many damm needles every day , no one I know off , and I know allot of people and pros !!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 08:34:27 PM »
just wondering how 240 knows about all the drugs that pros and amateurs do.

also, why would an amateur do much less that what a pro would do?  you would think they would do even more to get to the level of being a professional.  money?  perhaps, but not like a lot of guys who turn pro immediatley get huge contracts right away as it is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 08:36:20 PM »
I found the article today and posted it.  I certainly don't claim to know.  You do see a lot of guys blow up their first 18 months of being a pro, after being a stable size for the 10 years before it.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 08:42:25 PM »
One of the main reasons for this 240 is they finally make it is a pro , then they decide to they need to get bigger for their new status so they increase there intake and spend more justifying the expenditure that they are now professional athletes , allot of times also they move from straight anabolic and test to HGH as well (all part of the increased expenditure) and this makes obvious and excellent gains prior to their first pro outing !!

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 08:43:53 PM »
true, but i read one time from an amateur about the weight gain after turning pro and it kinda made sense.

the NPC does not favor mass over conditioning -hence very few SHW win the overall.  so, most of the guys go for conditioning instead and therefore would be smaller to make a certain weight class.  then after they turn pro, they can compete at whatever weight they want.

dont want to sound naive, but it makes sense.

also, dexter jackson turned pro at 198 and now competes at 230+.  not a bad gain for a hard gainer who has to eat 9 times a day or he'd loose size.  how come we never hear drug stories about him?  instead everyone just points the finger at the bigger guys when the smaller guys do their fare share.

also, i've always wondered what jay cutler did between 2000 and 01 to make such dramatic gains.  my guess would be he just upped the GH significantly.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 08:51:27 PM »
i dont think its even close
reason   soooooooooooooooooo  little tren

hell i take that n im a lowly nat level hwt competetor

tren use would be much,much higher imo and it would be everyday not eod!!!!!!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 09:05:59 PM »
Oh how 240 loves the drama  ::)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »
i thought dex turned pro at alighter weight then that

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 09:17:21 PM »
i don't beleieve the 1st one, it does not make sense, but the second actually is a great cycle and makes lots of sense.
I think someone just made it up!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 09:19:21 PM »
Great cycle if he's entering the Kentucky Derby :-\!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »
A pro told me that Coleman takes 54 iu's of Serostim a day, divided into 3 - 18 iu shots.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 10:12:42 PM »
i thought your body just excreets anything past 4 iu's every four hours for growth    dorian did 20 units a day      thats evryfour hrs  ecept when he is sleeping

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 10:13:27 PM »
I thought this list was way off, then gh15 posted something very very close for what a rich BBer does, and I think that would include coleman

mrbham

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 10:26:51 PM »
The coleman's cycle, I don't believe, too much growth and the every hr test and deca, but the don't try this at home, very believable and not outragest for national or pro.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 10:57:08 PM »
(1) cc of Sust 250 & (1) cc of nandralone every hour?  Am I reading that right?
a

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 11:16:15 PM »
That cycle is ridiculous.  I don't claim to know the specifics about the steroids, but obviously it is a lot.  However, I have prescribed diabetics insulin and 20 units every 3 hours equals over 160 units over a 24 hour period.  First of all, the man is not a diabetic and would go into a hypoglycemic coma.  Second, although insulin is very anabolic under the right conditions it also has the unsavory side effect of fat deposition.  I would think most bb would stack their insulin (obviously not this much) with GH (the time frame for taking each I do not know as they don't teach that in school) as GH is a natural counter to insulins effects (it promotes the release of glucose from stored glycogen and puts on muscle).  Overall, it is quite scary that  a non-diabetic would even screw with insulin....BAD KARMA.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 11:42:21 PM »
That cycle is ridiculous.  I don't claim to know the specifics about the steroids, but obviously it is a lot.  However, I have prescribed diabetics insulin and 20 units every 3 hours equals over 160 units over a 24 hour period.  First of all, the man is not a diabetic and would go into a hypoglycemic coma.  Second, although insulin is very anabolic under the right conditions it also has the unsavory side effect of fat deposition.  I would think most bb would stack their insulin (obviously not this much) with GH (the time frame for taking each I do not know as they don't teach that in school) as GH is a natural counter to insulins effects (it promotes the release of glucose from stored glycogen and puts on muscle).  Overall, it is quite scary that  a non-diabetic would even screw with insulin....BAD KARMA.

I agree with this...and it goes back to previous posts I've made about insulin (and GH use).   That much insulin is borderline crazy in an out of control diabetic and absolutely stupid in a non-diabetic.  I have to wonder what the blood glucose levels are looking like both during and after this cycle.  It has to be all over the place. 

The 1000 mg/EQ and 1400 mg of Test and  2500 mg sustanon also blow my mind.  A large dose of EQ for a 1500 lb horse (for medical purposes) is 750 mg every 3 weeks.  Injecting that volume of oil (even with heavily concentrated UG drugs) makes no sense to me.  It seems as if whoever was doing this cycle would be a walking oil abcess. 

JK

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »
you cant belive that cycle unless ronnie comes on here and posts it himself- anybody can say anything- it has to come from the actual person to make it credible-

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2006, 03:28:33 PM »
I personally know an amatuer bodybuilder who uses 3000mg a week of sust, 1200mg a week of EQ and 100mg a day of anadrol...i've never asked him about GH.

he told me his bulking cycles are 6 months long, including the oral anadrol...

the guy is built like a tank and inclines 140's(heaviest we have) for 12-15 reps without a spot...weighs about 195 on contest day. i think he has hit 265 pounds during bulking recently.

8)

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 04:47:55 PM »
First of all if Ronnie shot that much he would have oil absesses all over his body that would leave scar tissue after surgery. Secondly, no matter how big or seasoned a person is there is a limitation for what any organism can hand of any exogenious drug. Third and most importantly is you have to remember that steroids only enhance the effects of muscle tissue repair and growth so if insanity is to be the subject of discussion then lets talk about the insane amount of weights they throw around, the insane amount of nutrients they consume, the insane daily schedule that is maticulously laid out and followed to a T by all the national and pro competitors. Stories like these are made up by those who believe that the drugs are what makes the bodybuilder. They couldn't be further from the truth even if they were on Mars. I am sure Ronnie takes more than the average amounts given he is a 320+ lb man in the offseason and a freak of nature genetically but I would bet the farm that he doesn't take no where near those amounts.