Author Topic: Brutal pro stack  (Read 8979 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Brutal pro stack
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 07:49:20 PM »
Anything is possible..  you also have to keep in mind the law of diminishing returns... your receptors can only handle so much, your body builds tolerance, so a lot of guys end up ramping their product levels up the longer they stay on to keep making gains.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 07:52:02 PM »
Anything is possible..  you also have to keep in mind the law of diminishing returns... your receptors can only handle so much, your body builds tolerance, so a lot of guys end up ramping their product levels up the longer they stay on to keep making gains.

Sure makes you wish there was a product out that increased the amount of receptor sites.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 08:14:11 PM »
Sure makes you wish there was a product out that increased the amount of receptor sites.

There is (something along those lines anyway)  Proviron, great stuff.. anyone that knows gear uses it ;)
it's also a great anti-estrogen.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 08:21:10 PM »
There is (something along those lines anyway)  Proviron, great stuff.. anyone that knows gear uses it ;)
it's also a great anti-estrogen.

I have used proviron in several cycles earlier and I know it has the ability to be an anti - estrogen by attaching itself to that specific receptor site but is there another action it takes in the body I don't know about? I loved proviron when I used it and will use it during every cycle henseforth.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 08:44:05 PM »
Taken from www.steroid.com/proviron.php;

'Androgen Receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(5), and whilethey act on the AR in muscle cells to promote growth, they also act directly on the AR in fat cells to affect fat burning.(9)(3) The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose (fat)tissue(6)(2). As if that´s not enough good news, some steroids (notably, testosterone) even increase the numbers of A.R. in muscle and fat (9)(7). Thus, if you are taking a simple stack of proviron and testosterone, you´ll have more of the test you shoot as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron), more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of your testosterone) by your Proviron, thus causing more fat loss. Testosterone and Proviron are a very nice synergistic stack, pretty nearly an "ideal" stack of an oral and injectable, because both drugs will actually act to enhance the effect of the other.'