Author Topic: Your worst punishment..  (Read 12241 times)

Moosejay

Re: Your worst punishment..
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2008, 12:15:05 PM »
Tied to a cinder block wall and beaten with a chain, by the police in Caracas, Venezuela.

Just when you think you got it made.. it ain't made.

Haha..

THAT is why

when the world hates America

I say

HATE THEM BACK

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2008, 12:20:51 PM »
burn2live and myself are actually training partners and good mates.

Iroinically im turbo catholic lol and strongly believe in it lol

i pulled out my cock in p4 and pissed infront of two girls cos they annoyed me on way home from school. Thought that was it. 20minutes later they called to my house and told my mum. I got the shit beat out of me lol

As a child i got hit with..
slippers
shoes
belts
blackthorn walking sticks
wet hands(ouch)

never done me any harm and in hindsight i deserved it.

actually thinking of teh stuff i done i was a wee ####. on home from primary school we would walk up this rocky stony shortcut and throw the stones on the roof of teh shopping center/family center. One day we moved closer and started throwing them over. 3 minutes later a man came boltinmg at us shouting like mad. we were heiiting the cars and smashing the windows on the other side as the stones slid down and off the roofs. i say stones though i am talking size between tennis and golf balls.
Ha we ran like fuck never got caught.

I had a habit of throwing stones, chopping down trees playing with fire. wee fucker. im kinda chuckling at some of the stuff.

i also have stolen something extremly valuable before with 2 other people. never caught and probaly wont do it again.

what was the valuable item?

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
I once got locked up by kicking ass on 14 cops ( put 10 in the hospital). While in there I was drugged /cuffed and one of the cops made me "toss his salad"  :-* as payback. Damn, to this day food doesn't taste the same.

shit....did you get incarcerated for a long time?

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »
7th grade was a good year   ;D

I was always in so much trouble & spent so much time in the VP's office.....

I was assigned detention for the remaining of the 7th grade year.....had to attend summer school...& was automatically assigned detention for the FULL year of 8th grade.   ;D

Mind you.....what got me in trouble was somewhere in the first semester of 7th grade.  They kept dangling this thing in front of me like "keep it up & we'll double the detentions" & I would say "Go ahead....double it....I don't give a shit".  I couldn't tell you how many times that happened.  It used to make all the kids laugh & would make the teachers feel powerless.  I would fall asleep in class & was kicked out of my english classes almost daily.

I just hated being told what to do or what I couldn't do.

Probably why I joined the Marines

;)

I am certain the marines straightened you out!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »
Squaddy's fat bitch took away his pc for the whole summer

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »
I am certain the marines straightened you out!

I did 10 years....& still hate being told what to do & how to do it

;)

Moosejay

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 01:01:40 PM »
Squaddy's fat bitch took away his pc for the whole summer

ooofff

Moosejay

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2008, 01:02:56 PM »
I did 10 years....& still hate being told what to do & how to do it

;)

"I did ten years..." that makes it sound almost like it was imprisonment :P

Is it true that it is really that strict, you have no say, and you must jump when they ask?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 01:13:25 PM »
what was the valuable item?

Yeh, what did you steal man?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »
"I did ten years..." that makes it sound almost like it was imprisonment :P

Is it true that it is really that strict, you have no say, and you must jump when they ask?

Yes....& No

Yes...orders & regulations are followed, otherwise, all fucking hell is to pay.  Most importantly, in combat situations, lives could be jeopardized.

On the other hand, the Corps encourages newer & better ways to do things all the time.  They realized years ago that being open minded to new techniques or ideas win battles.  Also, they want young marines to step up & tactfully call something out if it's wrong or a severely bad idea.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2008, 01:33:13 PM »
Growing up?

I shot a flat stone with a wrist rocket sling shot by accident clean through my sister's thigh....my father came home and told me "go to your room for the whole summer"...except for church, bathroom and dinner...I spent six weeks there at 12 years old.

I had a tv, comic books and my weights...so it wasn't THAT bad...

Anyone else?
You left out the part where your dad dressed up like a priest, then sodomized you at random for the duration of your sentence.  Telling you, "You must repent!!  You must repent!!!"
 :D
N

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2008, 02:01:56 PM »
You left out the part where your dad dressed up like a priest, then sodomized you at random for the duration of your sentence.  Telling you, "You must repent!!  You must repent!!!"
 :D

Nah...my father doesn't go to church

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »
Yes...that is when I started lifting...the pent up anger of my sister daring to turn me in for such a minor affront caused me to vent my anger on the iron.

Shooting a stone "clean through" your sister's thigh is a minor affront?!?  As a grown man with years of wisdom behind you now, what punishment do you think you should have gotten from your dad?

Moosejay

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »
Shooting a stone "clean through" your sister's thigh is a minor affront?!?  As a grown man with years of wisdom behind you now, what punishment do you think you should have gotten from your dad?

I was speaking in jest...no more wrist rockets for me!

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »
Well - as a kid. My dad made me go get a small branch from a birch and spanked my ass. Today thats illegal and they say that your kids will grow to fear you.

I didn't fear my dad, I was a fraid what would happen if I did something stupid again.

Like use ours and neighbours cars roof and bonnet as a slide in one winter. And cars here are like 200% more expensive than in states.

In school I got detention a lot. Once, 4th or 5th grade my teacher ( she ) slapped me! Good that she did I say. Wasn't a bully or anything, borderline AD/HD I guess, but you didn't have that excuse back then.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 09:47:30 PM »
I'll never admit to anything. And you can't make me! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »
I like snitching on the other kids.  If it's a slow week, I just make some shit up.  That's why I'm the Hall Monitor and your ass belongs to me.

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 06:53:35 AM »
Growing up?

I shot a flat stone with a wrist rocket sling shot by accident clean through my sister's thigh....my father came home and told me "go to your room for the whole summer"...except for church, bathroom and dinner...I spent six weeks there at 12 years old.

I had a tv, comic books and my weights...so it wasn't THAT bad...

Anyone else?
Growing up?  Not even close to growing up yet.
I

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »
wait untill your father gets home !

Moosejay

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »
wait untill your father gets home !

There was actually a cartoon called that about 30 years ago

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 10:37:07 AM »
I got married... punishment was no more hanging out with young sluts, blowing money on guitars, etc.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »
Yes....& No

Yes...orders & regulations are followed, otherwise, all fucking hell is to pay.  Most importantly, in combat situations, lives could be jeopardized.

On the other hand, the Corps encourages newer & better ways to do things all the time.  They realized years ago that being open minded to new techniques or ideas win battles.  Also, they want young marines to step up & tactfully call something out if it's wrong or a severely bad idea.

I am ex jarhead, went in from 81-85, oorah

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »
i got punishment when i was about 10 and told a girlfriend her mom looked like a witch. you should have seen her face.. and later my face.

did you f*cked her from behind at least?  ???

!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2008, 11:22:28 AM »
There was actually a cartoon called that about 30 years ago

would make a great reality show these days, since everything is reality TV....

WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME! all new on FOX!!!

tune in and see a day in the life of random misfit, bastard children.
witness the brutal beating at the climax of every episode, all caught on
tape! un-rehearsed and raw!

Wednesdays at 9!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2008, 12:55:11 PM »
Well - as a kid. My dad made me go get a small branch from a birch and spanked my ass. Today thats illegal and they say that your kids will grow to fear you.

I didn't fear my dad, I was a fraid what would happen if I did something stupid again.

Like use ours and neighbours cars roof and bonnet as a slide in one winter. And cars here are like 200% more expensive than in states.

In school I got detention a lot. Once, 4th or 5th grade my teacher ( she ) slapped me! Good that she did I say. Wasn't a bully or anything, borderline AD/HD I guess, but you didn't have that excuse back then.

First time I was ever knocked out was in the 6th grade by my teacher