Author Topic: Hannity Agrees to be water-boarded for charity  (Read 1461 times)

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
whos gimmick are you ???

get a clue watching olberman is as bad as watching hannity  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Keith calling Hannity's bluff: Man Up!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/23/olbermann-calls-hannitys_n_190869.html

The problem is NO ONE saw it because Keith gets less ratings then infomercials get.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The problem is NO ONE saw it because Keith gets less ratings then infomercials get.

By the way,Sean makes 5 times what Olberman makes.I doubt 1000 bucks is ANY incentive there.Now,pay him a million a second and perhaps you might get a response.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
On MSNBC tonight, Olbermann called on Hannity to stay true to his word, and argued the benefit of having the arch-conservative pundit tortured would be that he might finally recognize the "deadly seriousness" of the debate over detainee treatment.

"What a breakthrough it would be if, by having reality literally forced upon him, a buffoon like Hannity were to realize the deadly seriousness of this," Olbermann said.
"The searing truth: that the moment of torture automatically makes the presumed bad guy recipient the victim, and makes the torturer into the evildoer."

From there, Olbermann laid out his offer: "For every second you last, a thousand dollars -- live or on tape, provided other networks' cameras are there. A thousand dollars a second, Sean, because this is no game. This is serious stuff. Put your money where your mouth is, and your nose. Oh, and I'll double it when you admit you feared for your life, when you admit the horrible truth -- waterboarding, the symbol of the last administration, is torture."

Well DUH, Nancyboy Olbermann...  you think waterboarding is intended to be fun and games?   What an absolute crybaby idiot.  If it wasn't "deadly serious" it really wouldn't be a very effective means of interrogation when used on hardened, sadistic, barbaric terrorists, now would it??!?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Well DUH, Nancyboy Olbermann...  you think waterboarding is intended to be fun and games?   What an absolute crybaby idiot.  If it wasn't "deadly serious" it really wouldn't be a very effective means of interrogation when used on hardened, sadistic, barbaric terrorists, now would it??!?
By deadly serious he mean the consequences of using torturing techniques not on the prisoners, but on us as a nation.
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well DUH, Nancyboy Olbermann...  you think waterboarding is intended to be fun and games?   What an absolute crybaby idiot.  If it wasn't "deadly serious" it really wouldn't be a very effective means of interrogation when used on hardened, sadistic, barbaric terrorists, now would it??!?

Olberman,the fucking coward that refused to travel to Greece to announce at the Olympics because he was scared of terrorism,has the ba;lls to call ANYONE?Het Olberman,you gutless coward,why dont you talk shit to Don Imus' face instead of behind his back.Scared Imus will pull his gun out and shoot your cowardly ass?THATS WHY OLBERMAN HAS NO RATINGS!!!Hes a gutless,no talent,jerkoff who talks tough but pisses in his pants anytime there is the slightest hint of danger.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Hannity Agrees to be water-boarded for charity
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »
I never really watched or listened to Hannity until recently. Can't find much he says that I disagree with though. He seems to be right on the money most of the time.
I'm guessing you wouldn't have liked the 8 years he butthugged everything neocon?  Always defending their every move, Bush could do no wrong, Rove was a god and neocons were guiding angles.  He flipped overnight, Nov 5th he woke up a new man like the old had never existed.  He was now a conservative and in fact had been on the side of true conservatives the whole time.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A....

These guys were like nazis in hiding after the war...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2009, 11:17:46 AM »
lol - you're right !

I bet if Olberman offered it the bidding would five to one over Hannity.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2009, 11:38:52 AM »
I'm guessing you wouldn't have liked the 8 years he butthugged everything neocon?  Always defending their every move, Bush could do no wrong, Rove was a god and neocons were guiding angles.  He flipped overnight, Nov 5th he woke up a new man like the old had never existed.  He was now a conservative and in fact had been on the side of true conservatives the whole time.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A....

These guys were like nazis in hiding after the war...
No, I probably wouldn't have agreed with all of that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »
I bet if Olberman offered it the bidding would five to one over Hannity.
LOL no doubt

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Olberman,the fucking coward that refused to travel to Greece to announce at the Olympics because he was scared of terrorism,has the ba;lls to call ANYONE?Het Olberman,you gutless coward,why dont you talk shit to Don Imus' face instead of behind his back.Scared Imus will pull his gun out and shoot your cowardly ass?THATS WHY OLBERMAN HAS NO RATINGS!!!Hes a gutless,no talent,jerkoff who talks tough but pisses in his pants anytime there is the slightest hint of danger.

His ratings suck, because he sucks.  However, he is spot on with the torture issue and in calling Hannity out.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
His ratings suck, because he sucks.  However, he is spot on with the torture issue and in calling Hannity out.
mind spin please go post in the moral high ground thread.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
mind spin please go post in the moral high ground thread.

I don't get it.
w