Author Topic: Clen help  (Read 5509 times)

Randomum

• Getbig III
Clen help
« on: September 08, 2019, 07:03:08 PM »
Hey for any with experience, and the knowledge: Is there a difference between the clen that is in pill form, and the liquid research clen? Is the liquid still chemically clen with all of the same effects [including the supposed muscle sparing]? Also how do you recommend to use the liquid form? I lost my pill connect.....

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Clen help
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 07:16:35 AM »
The form doesnt matter, just make sure you dont fuck up the dosage. And also shake the bottle well before using.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 02:41:38 AM »
Thank you. Any idea on the amounts to take and cycling?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 02:12:28 PM »
forget the clen and just stick to a strict diet, better at the end - takes a bit longer but worth it

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 03:40:22 PM »
forget the clen and just stick to a strict diet, better at the end - takes a bit longer but worth it

This is good advice. I like a lot of John Meadows ideas. He'll introduce a clen or a t3 only after he's plateaued and pretty sparingly in terms of dosages and frequency.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 04:25:01 AM »

Im not disagreeing with you, just the wrong forum buddy. You're on a bodybuilding steroid forum preaching "drugs are bad, do it naturally". Again, no disrespect, i agree with what you say, but someone who is here researching a product has most likely made up their mind, as a helping brother, all we can do is give them sound answers to their questions. Or else, thats the response to any thread on this board " Dont take XYZ steroid, just lift naturally, you wont be as big but it will be healthier and better at the end"

Back to the original poster... as far as dosing, i would start off with 40mcg a day and after 3-4 days see how your body tolerates it... The half cycle of clen is around 36 hours, so thats why i said wait a few days before you play with the dosages again, because after a few days of 40mcg, you might have 70-80 mcg floating in your body due to the half life.

if you can tolerate it and dont see much results, keep adding 20mcgs. i persoanlly wouldnt go any higher than 120-140mcg a day, but that persoanlly depends on your body and how tolerant you are.

How do you know your clen is working? well, you can take your body tempbefore taking clen... and then take your body temp an hour after taking clen, you should see your body temp go up around 1f. Also, you might get jitters and shaky hands.

If youre prone to anxiety, this is not something to take... it can trigger panic attacks. Also, be careful with caeffeine and dont take other stimulants while on this... Lastly, do it for 6 weeks max, and then take 4-6 weeks off.

Personal advice, if youre hell bent on taking something for weight loss, may i suggest T3 as a better alternative in my opinion.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 03:36:54 PM »
Im not disagreeing with you, just the wrong forum buddy. You're on a bodybuilding steroid forum preaching "drugs are bad, do it naturally". Again, no disrespect, i agree with what you say, but someone who is here researching a product has most likely made up their mind, as a helping brother, all we can do is give them sound answers to their questions. Or else, thats the response to any thread on this board " Dont take XYZ steroid, just lift naturally, you wont be as big but it will be healthier and better at the end"

Back to the original poster... as far as dosing, i would start off with 40mcg a day and after 3-4 days see how your body tolerates it... The half cycle of clen is around 26 hours, so thats why i said wait a few days before you play with the dosages again, because after a few days of 40mcg, you might have 70-80 mcg floating in your body due to the half life.

if you can tolerate it and dont see much results, keep adding 20mcgs. i persoanlly wouldnt go any higher than 120-140mcg a day, but that persoanlly depends on your body and how tolerant you are.

How do you know your clen is working? well, you can take your body tempbefore taking clen... and then take your body temp an hour after taking clen, you should see your body temp go up around 1f. Also, you might get jitters and shaky hands.

If youre prone to anxiety, this is not something to take... it can trigger panic attacks. Also, be careful with caeffeine and dont take other stimulants while on this... Lastly, do it for 6 weeks max, and then take 4-6 weeks off.

Personal advice, if youre hell bent on taking something for weight loss, may i suggest T3 as a better alternative in my opinion.

Great suggestion.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 11:25:01 AM »
This is good advice. I like a lot of John Meadows ideas. He'll introduce a clen or a t3 only after he's plateaued and pretty sparingly in terms of dosages and frequency.
Agreed.  He calls it, "dont play all of your cards at once."  from a seminar I watched. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 03:26:36 PM »
Agreed.  He calls it, "dont play all of your cards at once."  from a seminar I watched. 

I'm sure I saw the same one.  It makes so much sense.  Play with cardio and diet before adding additional goodies.  Gonna try his T3 protocol next year.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 07:02:56 AM »
I'm sure I saw the same one.  It makes so much sense.  Play with cardio and diet before adding additional goodies.  Gonna try his T3 protocol next year.
Yep, gotta be the same one.    Good stuff.