Author Topic: Should Trump apologize...  (Read 7879 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Should Trump apologize...
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2017, 02:40:17 PM »
It is his chosen medium... He gave the task to proving worthy evidence to Congress.

At least the evidence is coming to light now. Sounds like a good Samaritan turned over the relevant documents.

This will be fun to watch play out.

So, in other words, you're hoping that an obvious lie was vague enough so that it can be misinterpreted to barely seem true somewhere down the road IF you grasp at enough straws. Trumptards stay winnin'!  ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2017, 02:42:07 PM »
So, in other words, you're hoping that an obvious lie was vague enough so that it can be misinterpreted to barely seem true somewhere down the road IF you grasp at enough straws. Trumptards stay winnin'!  ;)

I just think Trump didn't know how to spell "surveillance" at 4:30 am.  :D

No, I've believed him since day one. I said I'd eat crow if evidence didn't show up by the 20th... Just 2 days late.
a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2017, 02:45:08 PM »

Exactly what happened with "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden ... Sweden ... who would believe this?"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »

"What I've read has bothered me, and it should bother the President and his team."

apparently he circumvented the House investigation and brought this right to Trump

other members of the committee have not even seen this info

Nunes basically just destroyed his own credibility

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2017, 02:49:21 PM »
apparently he circumvented the House investigation and brought this right to Trump

other members of the committee have not even seen this info

Who was the individual who ordered this investigation? Trump. This is Trump's investigation.

Nunes was given the info, and spoke with, the NSA (whom have been cooperating) ---> briefed the Speaker of the House ---> briefed President Trump

What law did Nunes break by doing this?
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2017, 02:52:21 PM »

And let's be clear: he barely had any to begin with. I said this in an earlier post, but this was the guy who the White House called on to push back against stories on ties between Russia and trump's team. The whole press conference was calculated to send trumptard fanboys into a frenzy while actually saying nothing and providing no details.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2017, 02:52:31 PM »
Well, we were listening to him, but it's okay because we were also listening to other people.  So in that sense we weren't really listening to him.  Or something like that.

Trump doesn't owe an apology to anyone.  And it's no wonder they couldn't deny.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2017, 02:59:19 PM »

If you watched, Nunes was clear that the unmasking of the names was problematic and was going to be investigated along with a number of other issues. Your red herring argument about a tweet is stupid. Nunes was clear the Trump transition team was surveilled from Election Day to the Inauguration, that is indisputable. When asked if what transpired was legally he only answered that of the few dozen documents he read, it appeared that it may have been done legally!

Only liberal retards continue to hang their hat on the word wiretap, exactly like the idiots did with the "popular vote". Fucking brain dead lemmings.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2017, 03:22:10 PM »
If you watched, Nunes was clear that the unmasking of the names was problematic and was going to be investigated along with a number of other issues. Your red herring argument about a tweet is stupid. Nunes was clear the Trump transition team was surveilled from Election Day to the Inauguration, that is indisputable. When asked if what transpired was legally he only answered that of the few dozen documents he read, it appeared that it may have been done legally!

Only liberal retards continue to hang their hat on the word wiretap, exactly like the idiots did with the "popular vote". Fucking brain dead lemmings.

Unfortunately, you can't hotlink twitter here, but here are trump's tweets regarding wiretapping:

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/timeline-president-trumps-unsubstantiated-wiretapping-claims/story?id=46198888

NOTHING Nunes said today supports ANY of this. He DIDN'T confirm Obama ordered the surveillance. He didn't say that trump was being surveilled. He didn't say that the incidental surveillance that trump's team inserted themselves in occurred BEFORE the election. Like I said in previous post...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2017, 03:24:49 PM »
Unfortunately, you can't hotlink twitter here, but here are trump's tweets regarding wiretapping:

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/timeline-president-trumps-unsubstantiated-wiretapping-claims/story?id=46198888

NOTHING Nunes said today supports ANY of this. He DIDN'T confirm Obama ordered the surveillance. He didn't say that trump was being surveilled. He didn't say that the incidental surveillance that trump's team inserted themselves in occurred BEFORE the election. Like I said in previous post...

So Trump should still apologize?
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2017, 03:28:12 PM »
So Trump should still apologize?

Well, he did lie.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2017, 03:33:59 PM »

He also said he understood how these orders were given to maintain plausible deniability. But back to the point at hand, the targeted surveillance and unmasking of U.S. citizens by the Obama administration

That was definitely clear and conveyed today.

Trump will drain the DC cesspool of these lying Libs one at a time. All you have posted is again, the red herring argument away from the illegal activity. What you're not mentioning is that no collusion between Russia and the trump team exists.....none. If the NSA, DOJ, DHS, and/or FBI was in on this it was directly UNDER THE ORDER OF BARACK OBAMA.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2017, 03:36:57 PM »

All you have posted is again, the red herring argument away from the illegal activity. What you're not mentioning is that no collusion between Russia and the trump team exists.....none. If the NSA, DOJ, DHS, and/or FBI was in on this it was directly UNDER THE ORDER OF BARACK OBAMA.

It's a red herring to say that none of what Trump said or implied was confirmed by Nunes today?  ::) It's a red herring to say that Nunes didn't even acknowledge any illegal activity took place?   ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2017, 03:47:50 PM »
It's a red herring to say that none of what Trump said or implied was confirmed by Nunes today?  ::) It's a red herring to say that Nunes didn't even acknowledge any illegal activity took place?   ::)

Nunes said just the opposite.

He confirmed that the trump team was surveilled by obama

He did not confirm that the activities were legal, he was very definitive in his response to that question.

Fail.....try again

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2017, 03:48:52 PM »

He did not confirm that the activities were legal, he was very definitive in his response to that question.

Fail.....try again

that's not what he said at all but I'm not surprised that's what you believe he said

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2017, 03:52:15 PM »

Fail.....try again

???  ???  ???

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/intel-chair-says-trumps-personal-communications-may-have-been-picked-up-through-incidental-collection/

Despite the news, he repeated that the president’s claim that President Obama ordered a wiretapping of Trump Tower was not true.

No, no, no. That did not happen. I have said this for many, many weeks,” he said.

I believe it was all done legally. I think it was all obtained legally. The question is why was it unmasked?” Nunes said, adding that he doesn’t believe it was collected through a criminal investigation.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2017, 04:08:28 PM »
???  ???  ???

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/intel-chair-says-trumps-personal-communications-may-have-been-picked-up-through-incidental-collection/

Despite the news, he repeated that the president’s claim that President Obama ordered a wiretapping of Trump Tower was not true.

No, no, no. That did not happen. I have said this for many, many weeks,” he said.

I believe it was all done legally. I think it was all obtained legally. The question is why was it unmasked?” Nunes said, adding that he doesn’t believe it was collected through a criminal investigation.

Nunes said the documents he read "appeared to have been obtained legally". He did not say all the surveillance on the Trump transition team was gathered legally. He was very clear with how he answered the question - which was asked repeatedly.

And I will repeat it again for the retards that are hung up on the word semantics of "ordered" and "wiretap", Nunes was very clear this information was collected by the previous administration and he said appeared to be collected incidentally.

He obviously knows more and went straight to the President and past liberal bootlickers like Schiff.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2017, 04:16:06 PM »
Nunes said the documents he read "appeared to have been obtained legally". He did not say all the surveillance on the Trump transition team was gathered legally. He was very clear with how he answered the question - which was asked repeatedly.

No, he's talking about the surveillance itself. Otherwise this statement in it's entirety doesn't make sense:

“I believe it was all done legally. I think it was all obtained legally. The question is why was it unmasked?”

Why would the question be why it was unmasked if he was talking about documents he read?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2017, 05:29:22 PM »

No, he's talking about the surveillance itself. Otherwise this statement in it's entirety doesn't make sense:

Why would the question be why it was unmasked if he was talking about documents he read?

Jesus Christ, are you really that stupid?

Because the unmasking was against the law, and the investigation is to find who ordered the unmasking (hence, who broke the law). The bullshit about "incidental" surveillance is just that.....bullshit. If innocent Americans were caught up in surveillance "incidentally, then there would have been no need for the lawbreaker(s) to unmask and then disseminate the names and activities of the Trump transition team.

Even you have to be able to see this stinks to high heaven?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2017, 06:02:41 PM »
Because the unmasking was against the law, and the investigation is to find who ordered the unmasking (hence, who broke the law). The bullshit about "incidental" surveillance is just that.....bullshit.

Here is the press conference. Right at 4:45, a reporter asks if he is concerned that the surveillance was conducted illegally and Nunes says that he believes it was all conducted legally. There is no debate here about what he meant.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »
Here is the press conference. Right at 4:45, a reporter asks if he is concerned that the surveillance was conducted illegally and Nunes says that he believes it was all conducted legally. There is no debate here about what he meant.  ::)

Nunes, himself a Trump transition member, said a “source” had shown him evidence that members of the Trump transition team had been unmasked — and that their identities had been revealed in U.S. intelligence reports. Nunes had previously raised questions about the unmasking of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, whose communications with Russia’s ambassador were intercepted by the U.S. government and whose identity was leaked to the news media.

Nunes suggested this unmasking might have been done for political reasons, saying the evidence he had seen had been widely disseminated across the intelligence community and had "little or no apparent intelligence value." He added that he was trying to get more information by Friday from the FBI, CIA and NSA.

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” the California Republican told reporters. “It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.” He said the information he had seen was not related to the FBI’s Russia investigation.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2017, 10:59:38 PM »
None of that contradicts what I said or supports what you said.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2017, 11:32:03 PM »
None of that contradicts what I said or supports what you said.

::)

Keep fighting the good fight genius!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2017, 01:19:27 AM »

You do know legally implies a court order was issued. Which has been denied by just about everyone trying to ridicule Trump. Looking forward to see what comes out of all this.

I have no doubt that Trump was surveilled and that Obama was involved. Remember the NSA surveillance that Snowden brought to light?

The Obama regime forged Obama's birth certificate so you think they would not stoop to tapping into Trump's communication? LMAO!