Author Topic: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....  (Read 14137 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 12:39:44 PM »
I like that you guys get your frustrations from behind a computer screen, I would respect your opinion more if you said something like that in person,but thats not human nature noramally people don't like conflict so I can understand. I've been reading these racially charged posts for a while now and they are quite amusing to hear what you guys think, but I don't think you guys are racist and your just venting what you think in anonimity. If you were really racist you wouldn't watch or talk about professional bb because it is predominatly black right or wrong?
Melt.down

No. a TRUE racist would never imagine following anything that has anything to do with negroes.

The idiots in my neighborhood make me laugh. "Yea I hate fkn blacks...hahaha it's James Earl Ray day as they wear 'Air Jordan' shoes and route for various black sports players.

On here we point out FACTS. Nobody on here is racist. Not even me as I am accused of on a regular basis.

Just facts.
?

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 12:40:32 PM »
I would talk to you face to face, probably one of the only balck guys on the face of the earth that wouldn't get pissed and try to hurt you conflict solves nothing, i listen first and try to understand why you feel the way that you do

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
Fact can you explain why all the top bber's are usually all black, or why 90% of the nba or nfl is black true fact but I only pull the race card when i'm asked too who cares.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 12:44:07 PM »
I would talk to you face to face, probably one of the only balck guys on the face of the earth that wouldn't get pissed and try to hurt you conflict solves nothing, i listen first and try to understand why you feel the way that you do

you would then be unique...

i must point out..at least for myself though.....most blacks from other countries are not at all like american blacks ..

they r just normal people..yanno..the kind when you hang with..you forget who is black brown or green..

..hell...most Africans dont for the most part like american blacks..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 12:44:44 PM »
Sounds good.  Like Block said, we aren't racist we just point out the obvious discrepencies and double-standards.  It's those double-standards that it seems the black community does not think exist.  Ronnie's comments made by a person of any other color towards a black man would be racist.  Look how Rosie O'Donnell's asian rants wen relatively unnoticed while Michael Richards is screwed.  Even Mel Gibson looks like a saint compared to Richards, becaue of who his comments were about.  True?
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 12:46:11 PM »
yeah, the APA identifies it as:  King Baby Syndrome...it's when 'bigshots' dont get their way they whine, it's a disorder caused by a decrease in attention.   ps.  craiggers has it too but worse.

I wonder what Jay will say when he loses. "No way, his jaw is smaller than mine"
Or  "Back wrinkles, no has them like me, this is racist"

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 12:46:30 PM »
Read 'extremefighter's' post again.

I live in Chicago. I see it all the time. Facts are facts bottom line. Fatcs are Facts.

When Ronnie said "dass one WHITE MANS opinion..." he opened the flood gates for us to think if Jay said "..that's just one NEGROES opinion" how FCUKED Jay would be forever! He would have Al Sharpton knocking on his door...he would have that RACE BAITER extortionist JESSE JACKASS calling for Joe Weider to take away his Olympia Crown and it would be on CNN, O'Reiley factor...Jay Leno would be making jokes, Bill Maher would be talking about it...it would be endless but it is OKAY for Ronnie to say "...white man" instead of just..." dass jist one mans opinion"

Do you see what I am talking about...dawg?
?

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 12:48:07 PM »
example ronnie coleman great bb'er but orator no! some of these double standards and other beliefs may be right,but come on how can you base what blacks think from the words of ronnie coleman or what was seen on tv

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 12:50:29 PM »
Fact can you explain why all the top bber's are usually all black, or why 90% of the nba or nfl is black true fact but I only pull the race card when i'm asked too who cares.
The racial disparity is great i those sports but nobody cares, least of all blacks but then they bitch about coaches too to say nothing of the fact that the players make more than coaches.  If they spent money more wisely they wouldn't need coaching income after playing.  As far as me caring, I care about double standards when they can fuck me out of a career, success or anything else which does happen, alot.

example ronnie coleman great bb'er but orator no! some of these double standards and other beliefs may be right,but come on how can you base what blacks think from the words of ronnie coleman or what was seen on tv
It's like Michael Irvin saying that Tony Romo is only good because their must have been a "nig ga in the wood pile somewhere".  Bullshit.  The black community gets black eyes from douches like this who are always on there.  You know I'm right too.  Every non-entertainer/athletic success is an UNCLE TOM
Squishy face retard

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »
I wonder what Jay will say when he loses. "No way, his jaw is smaller than mine"
Or  "Back wrinkles, no has them like me, this is racist"

loses to whom?  ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »
No. a TRUE racist would never imagine following anything that has anything to do with negroes.

The idiots in my neighborhood make me laugh. "Yea I hate fkn blacks...hahaha it's James Earl Ray day as they wear 'Air Jordan' shoes and route for various black sports players.

On here we point out FACTS. Nobody on here is racist. Not even me as I am accused of on a regular basis.

A person can dislike another (or his own) race, yet still cheer for them if they're helping his team win.

That being said, since the late 60s (est.), team sports have done a great job of breaking down racial barriers.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 12:53:27 PM »
how easy it is for people who doesn't know shit about race relations in america, and come here on a bodybuilding board to blah, blah, blah and all those nonsense. Get some facts and some clues first, clowns

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2007, 12:53:41 PM »
chicago not exackly a mecca of black opulence theres other cities where blacks act civilized belive me block i'm black and I don't like all that ghetto shit either I think it's degrading. i'm in sales I cannot conduct myself in that manner. I just never liked it when other blacks whites or whomever tell me I act white because I speak proper. "I'm myself I can't act a color"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2007, 12:54:23 PM »
A person can dislike another (or his own) race, yet still cheer for them if they're helping his team win.

That being said, since the late 60s (est.), team sports have done a great job of breaking down racial barriers.
President Truman integrated the military in the late 40's

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2007, 12:54:28 PM »
I dont care how good or bad of a speaker he is...if Jay said it about him he'd be crucified.

Ronnie doesnt see he got beat by a man...he sees a "WHITE MAN" beat him and the issue is...jay's opinion is even more incredible because he is WHITE.

Please...blax in this country play the race card until their dying breath and liberal America think it's okay...let them...they have it so hard...it's all CRAP!

Negores are waaaaaay more racist than whites if you ask me based on all my knowledge and expierence and observations.

What if the 'Farrelley brothers' made a movie called 'Black Chicks'? Two undercover white police officers go under cover in 'da hood' to uncover a big crime as 'Tamika and TanQuasia Jones'? Uh huh...IMAGINE the backlash!

The Wayanns could make a 'White Chicks' movie though?
?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2007, 12:58:46 PM »
Ronnie can't even admit to injuries, you think he can handle saying he made a racist remark. 

example: "I believe Jesus was the Messiah.  My friend is Jewish and disagrees, but hey that's just one Jew's opinion."-Catholic
ex: "Ronnie thinks he was better than me in 04.  Well, that's just one black guy's opinion"-Jay
ex: "Jay.  Hmph.  Thas jus one white guy's opinion."
ex: "Fried rice better than rice pilaf?  That's just one asian's opinion"

In the eyes of the black community (and many others), only the second example is racist.
Squishy face retard

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2007, 01:01:50 PM »
Wow why are guys so angry, when has any of this affeted your well-being

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2007, 01:11:35 PM »
you rednecks, neggros, skanks, or whoever the fcuk you are ,needs schooling on race relations in this country before talking out of your asses. Is there any expert on race relations here that can say something meaningful instead of blah, blah, blah

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2007, 01:12:18 PM »
cap86 - are you saying that during the round table all members were just verbally jerking each other off and the only part worth watching was Special Ed's segment?
Exactly.
Squishy face retard

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 01:19:10 PM »

The point here is that a black person made a racist remark against whites, and that nothing is been done about them, when we all know that if it was a white person saying exactly the same then culter would be in all kinds of shit.

I can give an example of the diffence in standards that white people are held to:

In Enlgand the current series of Big Brother is bering aired, amongst the contestants are One of the Jackson 5(obviously a black guy) aload of white no names and an indian Bollywood actress. The white people were taking the piss out of the bollywood actresses accent, 1 person said that "indian food is disgusting", and another satated that as the actress was Indian "you don't know where her ands had been", after she had been handling food. This is headline news in England, over 11 thousand people have complained to the TV channel, the British government have been condemming it, the indian government have been condemming and there have been protests in India about it.

Meanwhile the guy from the Jackson 5 has been calling a white person in the programme "White Trash" and you guessed not a peep has been heard about this from anyone. Double standards dont' you think?

The current generation of white people for the vast majority doesn't hold any racist views, and know full well the consequenses should we make any negative remarks on people due to the colour of their skin. However we are and I have have been accoused of being racist after getting into an arguement with a black work colleague. This woman went onto use the race card everytime she did something wrong.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 01:20:13 PM »
if your ronnie coleman and your black and you know you dont sound like the most intelligent guy, and in your 8 years of being mr. olympia the sport has done nothing but deteriorate.... is it that far off to think that ifbb officials think jay- an all american white boy,thats speaks better wouldn't be a better spokesman for bodybuilding? thats not being racist thats stating fact.. who do you want representing your sport- jay or ronnie? who does the ifbb want to be representing them?

but the problem with ronnie is he thinks he beat jay.. all of this bullshit can be thrown away because anyone with any knowledge of bodybuilding knows jay was the clear winner.. but in ronnies eyes he thinks he beat jay, so now theres got to be another reason for his loss.. so if your ronnie coleman your not being racist, but being discriminated against.. so ronnies not being racist- he just can't accept the fact he lost

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 01:30:26 PM »
who gives a shit about england or any foreign country

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 02:09:17 PM »
The point here is that a black person made a racist remark against whites, and that nothing is been done about them, when we all know that if it was a white person saying exactly the same then culter would be in all kinds of shit.
The reason for the double standard is that everyone senses that whites are still on top of the food chain, in all the important ways. They feel inferior so they think it's okay to lash out against whites. It's accepted even among most whites because of that. If blacks ever rise to dominance in society the trend will change and the 'blacks against whites' "racism" will start to be censored.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 03:25:20 PM »
The reason for the double standard is that everyone senses that whites are still on top of the food chain, in all the important ways. They feel inferior so they think it's okay to lash out against whites. It's accepted even among most whites because of that. If blacks ever rise to dominance in society the trend will change and the 'blacks against whites' "racism" will start to be censored.
Racism is racism.  If I call an asian a "chink" everyone will laugh and think it's funny and give me high fives.  If I call a black guy a "nig ger" then I am a racist and nobody talks to me.  Both are racist but apparently not to the black community.
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »
loses to whom?  ::)

To the 4 that were better than him...but that won't happen of course. Jay beat Ronnie not, the rest of the field. They were miles ahead of Jay. Chris Cormier was miles ahead of Jay when he lost 4 times to him during the Arnold. No wonder CC went heavy on the rec drug usage.