Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 183311 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1750 on: February 13, 2013, 10:00:48 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1751 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:01 PM »
all anyone sees is my gigantic fucking arm, thanks for the publicity  :D
LOL Only you could see a silver lining in a HOMO Photoshop of yourself.  I must admit, your arm does look huge in that pic.  I almost feel guilty photo-shopping you, as you have redeeming qualities and I respect your Chutzpah.  NO HOMO!  I also think you genuinely get pissed of with it, unlike t-bombz and some of the other getbiggers, and I almost feel bad for it.  I man of your vintage really deserves more respect.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1752 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:04 PM »
So is he alive or dead?
As long as you continue to post, his memory will never die.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1753 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:43 PM »
So is he alive or dead?
It's a photochop brah.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #1754 on: February 14, 2013, 06:16:32 AM »
So is he alive or dead?

Picture is faked. The dumbass misspelled "confirmed".

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1755 on: February 14, 2013, 06:46:31 AM »
We don't have to see shit in black & white.

Dude went off the deep end, unjustifiably targeted innocents, was a massive fail courier regarding his mythical tactical skills, and didn't have any kind of a plan that would let him see the changes he hoped for effected.  Yet he struck a public chord with his claims, managed to include a few sentences that resonated with me in that sea of nonsense, and might have been a guy like you or me who expected justice from a system that promised it and, by design, never delivered.

I'd like to know what set him off.  The LAPD thing was years ago.  His 'manifesto' seems like it was written the evening before (which is kind of a clue, in retrospect, as to what kind of well considered plan he was following).  I heard a theory that he got declined by the naval reserve for reenlistment based on his LAPD firing?  I'd guess something more personal though.  Something made him decide there was nothing tethering him to the planet anymore.  I've been there.  Plenty have.  I'd like to know what it was for him.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1756 on: February 14, 2013, 06:47:23 AM »
Reports say he's alive and posting on ripped.com

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1757 on: February 14, 2013, 06:51:01 AM »
He got banned from getbig.com

I'd like to know what set him off.  The LAPD thing was years ago.  His 'manifesto' seems like it was written the evening before (which is kind of a clue, in retrospect, as to what kind of well considered plan he was following).  I heard a theory that he got declined by the naval reserve for reenlistment based on his LAPD firing?  I'd guess something more personal though.  Something made him decide there was nothing tethering him to the planet anymore.  I've been there.  Plenty have.  I'd like to know what it was for him.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1758 on: February 14, 2013, 06:59:20 AM »
Reports say he's alive and posting on spam

Nope. According to Dorner he 'died a long time ago.'  Dude lifted that line straight from Kobain, who did the better version.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1759 on: February 14, 2013, 07:18:18 AM »
This should answer your question.

That's one GIGANTIC fucking arm!

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #1760 on: February 14, 2013, 07:32:37 AM »
We all have our tipping point.   But make no mistake, Dorner was against police injustice and as evidenced in this pic, he was against racial intolerance.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: February 14, 2013, 07:39:28 AM »
a severely misguided hero.. ?

no, just a murderer

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1762 on: February 14, 2013, 07:48:15 AM »

Dude went off the deep end, unjustifiably targeted innocents, was a massive fail courier regarding his mythical tactical skills, and didn't have any kind of a plan that would let him see the changes he hoped for effected.  Yet he struck a public chord with his claims, managed to include a few sentences that resonated with me in that sea of nonsense, and might have been a guy like you or me who expected justice from a system that promised it and, by design, never delivered.

He watche the movie quintan tarantino movie D'jango unchained that probably inspired him to fight back

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1763 on: February 14, 2013, 08:03:42 AM »
Dorner was a bloated fat negro who tried to project that he was Mr wonderful and perfect, and could not handle any criticism of himself.

I heard a report that he freaked out on his instructor in the academy for pointing out the he would be better at running long distances if he dropped some weight, and he also lost it and threw a tantrum in Scuba school becuse he wasn't a strong swimmer. he was wound WAY too tight and many people have said it. You know how hard it is to get FIRED from the force? Dude was a serious round peg in a square hole..and they knew it and jettisoned his awkward, fat ass.

Typical overacheiver who thinks he's better than everyone, when i see those pics of him I see a fake ass smile of someone trying to project an image. And He hated the fact he was a chocolate face, so he hated himself on top off all of his other massive insecurities.

All funning aside, a small part of me feels bad for the guy.. He doesn't seem like an inherently evil man, he obviously needed serious help and let himself get to the point where killing innocent people seemed justified and the "right" thing to do.

That being said, he was a grown ass man who commited cold blooded murder of four completely innocent people. You guys can "root" for him like idiots, the last cop he killed had a 7 year old daughter and a 4 month old son , one will never see her dad again and one will never even know his father...all becuase dad was trying to do his job, and a fucking psycho cut him down with a submachinegun... Yeah, Dorner was a real hero.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1764 on: February 14, 2013, 08:10:46 AM »
Seems more like a Leonard from Full Metal Jacket.  Super sweetpea naive, then super uncompromising and wrathful.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1765 on: February 14, 2013, 08:11:49 AM »
Dorner was a bloated fat negro who tried to project that he was Mr wonderful and perfect, and could not handle any criticism of himself.

I heard a report that he freaked out on his instructor in the academy for pointing out the he would be better at running long distances if he dropped some weight, and he also lost it and threw a tantrum in Scuba school becuse he wasn't a strong swimmer. he was wound WAY too tight and many people have said it. You know how hard it is to get FIRED from the force? Dude was a serious round peg in a square hole..and they knew it and jettisoned his awkward, fat ass.

Typical overacheiver who thinks he's better than everyone, when i see those pics of him I see a fake ass smile of someone trying to project an image. And He hated the fact he was a chocolate face, so he hated himself on top off all of his other massive insecurities.

All funning aside, a small part of me feels bad for the guy.. He doesn't seem like an inherently evil man, he obviously needed serious help and let himself get to the point where killing innocent people seemed justified and the "right" thing to do.

That being said, he was a grown ass man who commited cold blooded murder of four completely innocent people. You guys can "root" for him like idiots, the last cop he killed had a 7 year old daughter and a 4 month old son , one will never see her dad again and one will never even know his father...all becuase dad was trying to do his job, and a fucking psycho cut him down with a submachinegun... Yeah, Dorner was a real hero.
You do know he didn't have a submachine gun right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: February 14, 2013, 08:13:20 AM »
You do know he didn't have a submachine gun right?

sure sounded like automatic gunfire to me on those audio tapes, unless he's got the fastest trigger finger in the world

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: February 14, 2013, 08:15:21 AM »
sure sounded like automatic gunfire to me on those audio tapes, unless he's got the fastest trigger finger in the world
He was the only one shooting? If you've ever been to a gun range it can sound insane when a shitload of people are firing at the same time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #1768 on: February 14, 2013, 08:21:36 AM »
LAPD just released this photo of Dorner on his first day on duty:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1769 on: February 14, 2013, 08:28:25 AM »
He was the only one shooting? If you've ever been to a gun range it can sound insane when a shitload of people are firing at the same time.

i know what an auomatic weapon sounds like. in the first audio tape where the cop says "hey you, get over here"  he opens fire on full automatic, it's as plain as day dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1770 on: February 14, 2013, 08:53:32 AM »
this Fire story is all over the news.  some predicted it would be limited to conspiracy theory message boards.

sheriffs dept doing exactly what they do... deny, deny, deny.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1771 on: February 14, 2013, 09:00:05 AM »

I think he'd recently exhausted all appeals.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1772 on: February 14, 2013, 09:02:50 AM »
Being outraged at the behavior of the police shouldn't equal a backing for Dorner.  I'd hope a person would see that.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: February 14, 2013, 09:07:04 AM »
last time i checked getting shot in the face still hurt

i'm suggesting it....there is no imminent danger, what was to stop them from just arresting him, he was standing right there ?   i wonder WHAT could possibly have deterred them and had them taking cover  ::)

So we have a situation where he is contained in a house, and the officers outside are behind full armor, and have the ability to shoot while protected by full armor.  

Are we on the same page, so far?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: February 14, 2013, 09:28:49 AM »
i know what an auomatic weapon sounds like. in the first audio tape where the cop says "hey you, get over here"  he opens fire on full automatic, it's as plain as day dude.
Ok
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!