Author Topic: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...  (Read 2817 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2024, 05:13:31 PM »
You can look at and hear Mike Johnson for a second and realize he’s a fake. He looks like one of the disguises John Malkovich’s character used in the end of In the Line of Fire

Why’d you shoot those ducks, asshole?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2024, 05:56:11 PM »

Why’d you shoot those ducks, asshole?

“I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't let you ladies leave this evening.”

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2024, 06:02:07 PM »
i about puked watching the "live" vote and seeing all the elected fucks waving Ukranian flags and dancing around... like a bunch of little kids who got their way.   meanwhile.. the USA is a dumpster fire....  ::)

Here’s the puke factor: “I’m a tough broad. Just you wait, I’m gonna up and vacate him. Then watch how much money I pull in on my Twitter’

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2024, 11:12:56 PM »
Oh but he did. He tried and failed. Ukraine is really Russian territory to him.

I'm no military experts but surely Putin could in theory bomb the shit out of Kiev with some of those hypersonics and what have you. To me, a complete layman, it would probably cost too much to totally take over, Russia would have to be responsible for the rebuild.

Regarding winning wars, you don't necessarily win just by being superior militarily. I mean most say the US lost Vietnam, lost in Afghanistan against some towelheads wearing skirts which are now supposedly stronger than they ever were. After decades of war. Against Iran, Israel + the US could easily "win" through sheer military superiority but if some results are like Israel having been bombed badly and the Jews have to relocate, did they really win? Some experts say the Iranians really exposed the vulnerabilities of Israel. They did a demonstration with zero, I think casualties, which was planned I think, but got through something like a dozen missiles. They also prewarned the US and Israel that this "moderate" response was coming. But what if instead of 300 drones and missiles they sent 1500 drones and sacrificed their most advanced missiles, what then? Suposedly, as they claim, they used old stock, almost expired stuff and not that advanced missiles. Of course at that point Israel might drop the atomic bomb and "win" but Israel might be fucked anyway. And you'd still have all the surrounding hostile states. BTW, if Israel were to fall, some say Ukraine would be the natural second homeland for Jews as supposedly Ukraine had the highest concentration of Jews out of any country at some point in the early 20th century.

I think the best hope for Ukraine is some type of act of God where Putin died from any cause. Ukraine admits they have lost without the aid package but while the aid might help a little temporarily many experts say it would not change the ultimate result of the war, some alledge these funds will have close to zero effect anyways. The US will not send any long range missiles, they have to be very careful with the way they will supply the airplanes, because Russia says if the take off from Poland or whatever they, the other countries, will be legitimate targets and Russia will shoot at the planes at their take off, supply locations. Is there any scenario where the Russians give or pack their bags and leave? Hard to see as thisis now prestige and outright existential for them, but what do I know.

Well that's my interpretation being an admitted dumbass on war matters  ;D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2024, 05:01:59 AM »
I'm no military experts but surely Putin could in theory bomb the shit out of Kiev with some of those hypersonics and what have you. To me, a complete layman, it would probably cost too much to totally take over, Russia would have to be responsible for the rebuild.

Regarding winning wars, you don't necessarily win just by being superior militarily. I mean most say the US lost Vietnam, lost in Afghanistan against some towelheads wearing skirts which are now supposedly stronger than they ever were. After decades of war. Against Iran, Israel + the US could easily "win" through sheer military superiority but if some results are like Israel having been bombed badly and the Jews have to relocate, did they really win? Some experts say the Iranians really exposed the vulnerabilities of Israel. They did a demonstration with zero, I think casualties, which was planned I think, but got through something like a dozen missiles. They also prewarned the US and Israel that this "moderate" response was coming. But what if instead of 300 drones and missiles they sent 1500 drones and sacrificed their most advanced missiles, what then? Suposedly, as they claim, they used old stock, almost expired stuff and not that advanced missiles. Of course at that point Israel might drop the atomic bomb and "win" but Israel might be fucked anyway. And you'd still have all the surrounding hostile states. BTW, if Israel were to fall, some say Ukraine would be the natural second homeland for Jews as supposedly Ukraine had the highest concentration of Jews out of any country at some point in the early 20th century.

I think the best hope for Ukraine is some type of act of God where Putin died from any cause. Ukraine admits they have lost without the aid package but while the aid might help a little temporarily many experts say it would not change the ultimate result of the war, some alledge these funds will have close to zero effect anyways. The US will not send any long range missiles, they have to be very careful with the way they will supply the airplanes, because Russia says if the take off from Poland or whatever they, the other countries, will be legitimate targets and Russia will shoot at the planes at their take off, supply locations. Is there any scenario where the Russians give or pack their bags and leave? Hard to see as thisis now prestige and outright existential for them, but what do I know.

Well that's my interpretation being an admitted dumbass on war matters  ;D

Unfortunately there may be truth to what you say. But we (and Ukraine who are stalwart), have no choice. “OK, you took Crimea, we’ll let that slide. Now let’s go ahead and let Donbas slide, we can solve the whole thing in a day or two by doing that.” That approach gave us Hitler.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2024, 11:50:46 PM »
Unfortunately there may be truth to what you say. But we (and Ukraine who are stalwart), have no choice. “OK, you took Crimea, we’ll let that slide. Now let’s go ahead and let Donbas slide, we can solve the whole thing in a day or two by doing that.” That approach gave us Hitler.

But if you think realisticslly, can you see a scenario where Russia gives back the WHOLE of Ukraine, without a change of Ukrainian goverment to a "neutral" one? Isn't this a case where there will necessarily be a compromise on the part of Ukraine?

Supposedly, and some talk about this as fact, that a few months of war Zelensky was about to sign some agreement and the US supposedly came in and convinced/ordered Zelensky to not sign any agreement with Russia, to go on fighting. So the US is in a bad spot, can't abandon Ukraine now even if they wanted to, it's the US's war as much as Ukraine's.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2024, 12:40:06 AM »
But if you think realisticslly, can you see a scenario where Russia gives back the WHOLE of Ukraine, without a change of Ukrainian goverment to a "neutral" one? Isn't this a case where there will necessarily be a compromise on the part of Ukraine?

Supposedly, and some talk about this as fact, that a few months of war Zelensky was about to sign some agreement and the US supposedly came in and convinced/ordered Zelensky to not sign any agreement with Russia, to go on fighting. So the US is in a bad spot, can't abandon Ukraine now even if they wanted to, it's the US's war as much as Ukraine's.

Boris Johnson fucked it up
https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/official-johnson-forced-kyiv-to-refuse-russian-peace-deal/

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2024, 01:04:57 AM »
Epic fucking reversal by Johnson. Right from his inaugural speech where the guy third in line for the presidency said he intends to fund other countries and made no mention of fixing anything in his own.

Srsly "they" must have pictures of every politician with their dick in a kid or something. The guy did a complete 180. It's fucking wild.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2024, 02:47:26 AM »
Epic fucking reversal by Johnson. Right from his inaugural speech where the guy third in line for the presidency said he intends to fund other countries and made no mention of fixing anything in his own.

Srsly "they" must have pictures of every politician with their dick in a kid or something. The guy did a complete 180. It's fucking wild.

This. Must had a hell of a time at Bohemian Grove.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2024, 02:59:13 AM »
You give them enough weapons and they win we could give them ballistic missiles and send Russia back to the stone ages if we really wanted to make a point

Russia is also losing an entire generation and the war is extremely unpopular in Russia. They are also not defending their homes but invading defenders will defend until they are all dead invaders get tired of losses and go home.

Ukraine is absolutely going to win the war. Nato and the US will not let them lose. Russia is not taking over the Ukraine.

Stupid Down syndrome autistic retarded Kvnt - every day this carries on we get more refugees here and we’re on thre brink of civil war it’s fuck ups like you who enable it

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2024, 03:36:25 AM »
There was no peace deal. There was terms for surrender.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2024, 03:46:30 AM »
There was no peace deal. There was terms for surrender.

They have less leverage now than then. They're running out of Ukrainians. US public support is kaput and it's not coming back. Americans want focus on domestic issues.

Give them your own money. Go fight if you believe in the cause. But enough of the government compelling people to support this hopeless ill conceived neocon wetdream.

I still can't believe you got sold on this after covid. Your gf's vagina must be out of this world.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2024, 03:58:32 AM »
All the politicians, including Trump, support this. What did you think was going to happen?

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2024, 04:16:52 AM »
You give them enough weapons and they win we could give them ballistic missiles and send Russia back to the stone ages if we really wanted to make a point

Russia is also losing an entire generation and the war is extremely unpopular in Russia. They are also not defending their homes but invading defenders will defend until they are all dead invaders get tired of losses and go home.

Ukraine is absolutely going to win the war. Nato and the US will not let them lose. Russia is not taking over the Ukraine.

Imagine writing and believing this

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2024, 04:39:13 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2024, 04:55:10 AM »
They have less leverage now than then. They're running out of Ukrainians. US public support is kaput and it's not coming back. Americans want focus on domestic issues.

Give them your own money. Go fight if you believe in the cause. But enough of the government compelling people to support this hopeless ill conceived neocon wetdream.

I still can't believe you got sold on this after covid. Your gf's vagina must be out of this world.

I am not sold on anything. I am not for countries invading thier neighbours, bombing, raping and pillaging. Its you Russian nut suckers that are blind to that.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2024, 05:38:08 AM »
Most Americans still support how we are helping. That may not last forever but it is the case right now, please do not let the overseas crowd get the wrong impression. There are sizable minorities (mostly Republican but some Democrats) who feel we need to “solve our own problems” rather than give money overseas. It was exactly the same here prior to WWII. Now all of us  fully own what we did during WWII (in retrospect).

By the way, I do not understand the Boris Johnson proposal at all. What? The US and UK install a “neutral” government of our own choosing in a democratic nation that votes its own governments in and out?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2024, 05:43:35 AM »
Most Americans still support how we are helping. That may not last forever but it is the case right now, please do not let the overseas crowd get the wrong impression. There are sizable minorities (mostly Republican but some Democrats) who feel we need to “solve our own problems” rather than give money overseas. It was exactly the same here prior to WWII.

Right. And looked what happened then.

The bankers want these wars.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2024, 06:20:40 AM »
Imagine writing and believing this

How much money would you like to Bet? The West has too much invested now they will not let Ukraine fall to Russia. We thought Ukraine would fall in days and didn't help it was only after Ukraine proved harder to defeat that the West started supporting them. Now we are all in the Ukraine is absolutely going to "win" the war. There is a greater chance of Putin losing control of Russia at this point than the Ukraine falling.

Russia is not fighting the Ukraine they are now in a proxy War with the West and the West is not losing to Russia

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2024, 07:09:48 AM »
I am not sold on anything. I am not for countries invading thier neighbours, bombing, raping and pillaging. Its you Russian nut suckers that are blind to that.

How do you go from seeing MSM be totally full of shit during covid to swallowing everything they feed you on Ukraine? Yours is an extraordinary case.

The US has precipitated this since the fall of the wall. NATO encroachment, 2014 coup and the Neuland tapes, the Nyet Means Nyet memorandum. Jesus, even the Trump impeachment concerned him leveraging holding up weapons to Ukraine. Why were we putting nuclear capable missile systems on the Russian border? How do you think the US would react to China or Russia doing that in Mexico?

The US is doing regime change and weapons installations on the Russian border because the US government is composed of war criminals, and has been since before either of us was born.

You desperately need to get your info from varied sources. Asserting the invasion was unprovoked is laughable and your inability to point to anything specific to support your position is cringe. Don't do this irl. You're embarrassingly ill informed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2024, 07:21:53 AM »
How much money would you like to Bet? The West has too much invested now they will not let Ukraine fall to Russia. We thought Ukraine would fall in days and didn't help it was only after Ukraine proved harder to defeat that the West started supporting them. Now we are all in the Ukraine is absolutely going to "win" the war. There is a greater chance of Putin losing control of Russia at this point than the Ukraine falling.

Russia is not fighting the Ukraine they are now in a proxy War with the West and the West is not losing to Russia

Name the last US ally we didn't ultimately abandon in a hot conflict. Name the last war we won.

So far we've sent almost every battle capable Ukraine to his death, devalued US currency, and strengthened a Rus-China military alliance as well as a BRICSetc economic front, and caused US allies to ask why exactly they're with us. Great plan.

We have greedy traitorous morons steering the ship. If you intentionally set out to destroy the US you couldn't do a better job.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2024, 07:38:22 AM »
Trump is throwing Johnson a lifeline, so this all may be a moot point right now. Except when a few Democrats vote for Johnson to stay for a few more months, millions of MAGAs will have a hissy fit just the same.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2024, 07:50:41 AM »
Now all of us  fully own what we did during WWII (in retrospect).

But there is a minority who still thinks it was a mistake. Famously Patton supposedly said "we backed the wrong guy." And from my readings, who to support there wasn't automatically certain, different approaches were considered. Russia of course said THEY beat Hitler and they sure paid a huge price. My understanding is that the US came in to stop Russia from taking over the whole of Europe, it wasn't just a concern over Jews.
I'm not a WWII historian by any means but it seems there are a lot of assumptions about the whole thing by the general public that may not be true. I've read a lot of far right stuff and they of course think WWII by the US was a brother war that should never have happened plus the Nazi ideology is somewhat attractive since they fought everything these guys abhor, they see the US like Weimar then with all the degeneracy, LBTQ, transsexualism, Marxism and so on. Nazis burned degenerate LGBTQ books in bonfires.
I know a lot of getbiggers would approve of such burnings today lol, even The Scott who is a Jew  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2024, 07:55:12 AM »

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2024, 07:57:03 AM »
But there is a minority who still thinks it was a mistake. Famously Patton supposedly said "we backed the wrong guy." And from my readings, who to support there wasn't automatically certain, different approaches were considered. Russia of course said THEY beat Hitler and they sure paid a huge price. My understanding is that the US came in to stop Russia from taking over the whole of Europe, it wasn't just a concern over Jews.
I'm not a WWII historian by any means but it seems there are a lot of assumptions about the whole thing by the general public that may not be true. I've read a lot of far right stuff and they of course think WWII by the US was a brother war that should never have happened plus the Nazi ideology is somewhat attractive since they fought everything these guys abhor, they see the US like Weimar then with all the degeneracy, LBTQ, transsexualism, Marxism and so on.

I have never met anyone personally in that “attractive” minority (maybe they out there and are keeping it secret) and, as centrist and liberal as I may be, I know LOTS of conservative red-blooded Americans, who would never say or think anything of that sort.

I do agree with you that the American public does not appreciate the Russian connection, including their contributions to the war effort as well as some of the early “writing on the wall” aspects of their future that you point out.