Author Topic: 2012 IFBB EVL's Prague Pro - Prejudging & Results  (Read 17370 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: 2012 IFBB EVL's Prague Pro - Prejudging & Results
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 08:13:12 PM »
-212 lbs results:

1. James "Flex" Lewis*
2. Sami al Haddad
3. Eduardo Correa
4. William Bonac
5. Khalid Almohsinawi
6. Masoom Butt
7. Steve Benthin
8. Frederic Sauvage
9. Lukáš Osladil
10. Lee Powell
11. Markus Becht
12. Oliver Adzievski
13. Fauzi Hanst
14. Ralf Herget

Pro Bikini results:
1. Justine Munro*
2. Anna Virmajoki
3. Noemi Olah
4. Nikola Weiterová
5. Michelle Brannan
6. Tanja Čanč
7. Talia Terese
8. Gemmalyn Crosby
9. Dianna Graham
10. Andrea Hertlein
11. Casey Lee
12. Figen Özdemir
13. Ronnie Blewitt

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 08:26:17 PM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 08:30:08 PM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 08:32:57 PM »
Final Wrap-Up With Aaron Singerman & Chris Aceto

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 08:43:55 PM »
Vladimíra Krásová, overall-winner of Amateur Bikini Olympia

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2012 IFBB EVL's Prague Pro - Prejudging
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 09:43:33 PM »
[quote  ;Dmusclecenter link=topic=445224.msg6393639#msg6393639 date=1351343932]
Pro Bikini
[/quote]Markus Ruhl makes a great bikini comp. ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2012, 11:29:22 PM »
Justine Munro deserved second.  :(

Winner was the second place girl. Hands down.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 12:49:44 AM »
Final Wrap-Up With Aaron Singerman & Chris Aceto

I have lost a lot of respect for Aceto as of late, he is always claiming his guys should win, every time, no matter what, not even once has he admitted an accurate placing when the judge don't give them the win, he is a big whiner and I am huge Rhoden fan but truth is he came in smooth, out of all show shows, this was his softest version.

Justine Munro deserved second.  :(

Winner was the second place girl. Hands down.
Not even fucken close, not even in same ball park, Justine was the clear winner in fact non of the judges had the other girl in first.

Go back to the first page and look at their Ham glute tie ins, Justine's is near perfect, then look at them from the front, Justine midsection is flawless and overall has a way better structure, Justine is schooling them big time, I think you should learn a little bit more on how the judges award the winners cause what you said is outrageous

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 02:03:58 AM »
I have lost a lot of respect for Aceto as of late, he is always claiming his guys should win, every time, no matter what, not even once has he admitted an accurate placing when the judge don't give them the win, he is a big whiner and I am huge Rhoden fan but truth is he came in smooth, out of all show shows, this was his softest version.

Not even fucken close, not even in same ball park, Justine was the clear winner in fact non of the judges had the other girl in first.

Go back to the first page and look at their Ham glute tie ins, Justine's is near perfect, then look at them from the front, Justine midsection is flawless and overall has a way better structure, Justine is schooling them big time, I think you should learn a little bit more on how the judges award the winners cause what you said is outrageous
Justine Munro's pic
full resultshttp://www.ifbb.com/pdf/2012_praga/AM_BIKINI_RESULTS-LISTS.pdf

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 06:15:52 AM »

are you blind bro? ::)

Rhoden was shredded at Tampa pro, Arnold classic, this time he was less watery than in the british grandprix but not as hard as at Arnold.

Aceto is rightfully pissed.

Wolf has no calf
arthropied arm
super long torso with short legs.
HGH gut of peace.

Mass defeated Class at prague pro.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2012, 08:55:20 AM »
are you blind bro? ::)

Rhoden was shredded at Tampa pro, Arnold classic, this time he was less watery than in the british grandprix but not as hard as at Arnold.

Aceto is rightfully pissed.

Wolf has no calf
arthropied arm
super long torso with short legs.
HGH gut of peace.

Mass defeated Class at prague pro.

You are out of your fucken mind, he was fucken smooth as hell, in particular his upper body, look at his abs, lacked detail all over the place and stomach was even bigger, no fucken way, sof, smooth big time, wow

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2012, 09:04:33 AM »
Justine Munro's pic
full resultshttp://www.ifbb.com/pdf/2012_praga/AM_BIKINI_RESULTS-LISTS.pdf
That link is not the results Musclecenter, Justine is a pro and won the pro show. The link is for the amateurs not the pros.

Justine has the best Glutes in bikini

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2012, 10:41:49 AM »
You are out of your fucken mind, he was fucken smooth as hell, in particular his upper body, look at his abs, lacked detail all over the place and stomach was even bigger, no fucken way, sof, smooth big time, wow

stfu please. ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 10:50:19 AM »
stfu please. ::)
Bro don't go over board with disrespectful comments over this.

Control yourself, the general concensus, not only mine is that he was not as hard. If you want to believe that he was, good for you, but the judges did not believe that, I did not believe that and everyone I know did not believe that, only Aceto and singerman but they are obviously bias deal with it  8)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 10:55:31 AM »
Bro don't go over board with disrespectful comments over this.

Control yourself, the general concensus, not only mine is that he was not as hard. If you want to believe that he was, good for you, but the judges did not believe that, I did not believe that and everyone I know did not believe that, only Aceto and singerman but they are obviously bias deal with it  8)

;D

Rhoden is really smooth compared to wolf. ::)

LOL. :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 11:12:08 AM »
Bro look at his shoulders and arms, they are smoother then his previous showings. Look at his face in the second pic, it's bloated, and his stomach was noticeably bigger.

Trust me there are way to tell if someone is harder or softer, for example when Rhoden does the front double bicep, look at his lower pecs, there is no visible line going from his arm pit to his middle chest, looks like his chest flattens out, now look at Wolf, see the difference, Wolf is in better condition then Rhoden, anyone that knows bodybuilding will agree.

I am a Rhoden fan and I am the first to admit that the Olympia Rhoden would have slaughtered Wolf and I pray Rhoden wins the O cause he is my favorite bodybuilder right now and it will bring bodybuilding in the right direction, but all I am saying is he was not at his best, he did not nail his conditioning.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 11:19:00 AM »
Aceto shouldn't be complaing about the placements when u are trying to deliver unbias info. I have seen alot worse judging and he didn't complain bc it wasn't one of his guys. I thought Wolf won this show on his combination of mass and conditioing. I am a big Shawn fan, but he was a close 2nd here. Shawn will beat Wolf at the O if they both are on, bc Shawn will gain more size.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 11:26:54 AM »
Aceto shouldn't be complaing about the placements when u are trying to deliver unbias info. I have seen alot worse judging and he didn't complain bc it wasn't one of his guys. I thought Wolf won this show on his combination of mass and conditioing. I am a big Shawn fan, but he was a close 2nd here. Shawn will beat Wolf at the O if they both are on, bc Shawn will gain more size.
exactly

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
Jury Leonov, Edward Nunn, Robert Piotrkowicz, Shawn Rhoden, Ronny Rockel, Daniele Seccarecci

Jimmy Atienza, Grigori Atoyan, Thomas Benagli, Toney Freeman, Johnnie Jackson, Michael Kefalianos

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2012, 07:19:38 PM »
-212 lbs results:

1. James "Flex" Lewis*
2. Sami al Haddad
3. Eduardo Correa
4. William Bonac
5. Khalid Almohsinawi
6. Masoom Butt
7. Steve Benthin
8. Frederic Sauvage
9. Lukáš Osladil
10. Lee Powell
11. Markus Becht
12. Oliver Adzievski
13. Fauzi Hanst
14. Ralf Herget

Pro Bikini results:
1. Justine Munro*
2. Anna Virmajoki
3. Noemi Olah
4. Nikola Weiterová
5. Michelle Brannan
6. Tanja Čanč
7. Talia Terese
8. Gemmalyn Crosby
9. Dianna Graham
10. Andrea Hertlein
11. Casey Lee
12. Figen Özdemir
13. Ronnie Blewitt

Getbig experts  does Justine Munro now have butt implants, her ass didn't look like that a couple of years ago??

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2012, 09:36:54 PM »
Who cares if her glutes are good....she looks like figure and that is the only part she was better with for bikini. Like usual and like all the other categories the judges once again are rewarding bigger and harder.

She had the best glutes but second best everything else.

Glute implants......I have heard that some people think that but I doubt it. I wouldn't be able to tell I don't think.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2012, 11:00:49 PM »
Trophies Awards
Mens Open

-212lbs

Pro Bikini

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2012, 01:05:02 PM »
Who cares if her glutes are good....she looks like figure and that is the only part she was better with for bikini. Like usual and like all the other categories the judges once again are rewarding bigger and harder.

She had the best glutes but second best everything else.

Glute implants......I have heard that some people think that but I doubt it. I wouldn't be able to tell I don't think.
second best everything else based on your preference not based on the actual judging and that is what counts

I know her, she does not have implants in her glutes, lmao, but that is how good they are, like I said not trying to beef with you, as I've bumped heads with you in a few threads and last thing I want you to think is I am following you, lol, but no judge on the planet will agree with you.

The way she looks is exactly how the judges are rewarding Bikini. She actually talks to the judges after the show and she changes her physique based on what the judges tell her she needs or does not need, so this look of hers is exactly the results from feed back from the judges, She is a workaholic and is always striving for what they are rewarding in Bikini, she could even win the O in few years.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2012, 12:23:33 AM »
wolf won the show because show was in Europe and was organized by Europeans so obviously European guy must win.take both of them in same condition anywhere else in the world Rhoden would win by miles.u say Rhoden was smooth....lol......dead Rhoden is better than dennis awful wolf u will see this in 2013 olympia or may be arnold classic.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2012, 07:01:42 AM »
wolf won the show because show was in Europe and was organized by Europeans so obviously European guy must win.take both of them in same condition anywhere else in the world Rhoden would win by miles.u say Rhoden was smooth....lol......dead Rhoden is better than dennis awful wolf u will see this in 2013 olympia or may be arnold classic.
Rhoden is better then Dennis, in fact way better but he can not think he can come into a show with chip monk cheeks and a smooth upper body and take out someone like Wolf. Wolf beat fair and square, Wolf improved and Rhoden slipped. As for 2013 Rhoden will probably beat Wolf at the Arnolds and at the O cause he will learn from this loss not to come in smooth.