Author Topic: Anyone see Accepted?  (Read 1300 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Anyone see Accepted?
« on: June 18, 2007, 03:09:39 PM »
It's a comedy. I told someone I would watch it with them in a few hours. Is it good? should I pick up something else? Suggestions please :)
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Anyone see Accepted?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 07:08:18 PM »
It's a comedy. I told someone I would watch it with them in a few hours. Is it good? should I pick up something else? Suggestions please :)
it is a pretty big letdown get something else to,i just got done watching a bootleg version of "superbad" that my buddy brought home from Iraq.i almost threw-up laughing ;D

we are about to watch "balls of fury" with Christopher walken

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »
it is a pretty big letdown get something else to,i just got done watching a bootleg version of "superbad" that my buddy brought home from Iraq.i almost threw-up laughing ;D

we are about to watch "balls of fury" with Christopher walken

bench

Watched half of it, she smoked a bowl and passed out, so I left. It was kind of stupid.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »

Isn't that the movie Seth Rogen wrote? Didn't think it was coming out till like Fall?
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 12:29:14 AM »
Isn't that the movie Seth Rogen wrote? Didn't think it was coming out till like Fall?
they release movies almost a year ahead of america in iraq.i saw zodiac before the even started showing the commercials here

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 04:37:02 AM »
they release movies almost a year ahead of america in iraq.i saw zodiac before the even started showing the commercials here

bench

Hmmm, than we should be able to find movies online that aren't out yet in theory. Too bad we blew up most of their computers. ;D How is the quality?
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 10:55:18 AM »
Hmmm, than we should be able to find movies online that aren't out yet in theory. Too bad we blew up most of their computers. ;D How is the quality?
pretty good,it is in color and everything.i have checked but have not found it on the internet yet,if i do i will pm you ;D

when he was over there he would send about 6 dvd's a month back home for awhile until they stopped letting him do that.then when he came home he had a dufflebag full of dvd's,i might take a few days off of work to watch them all ;D

bench