Author Topic: How will the DEA Witch Hunt affect amateur and pro bbers?  (Read 754 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
How will the DEA Witch Hunt affect amateur and pro bbers?
« on: September 25, 2007, 04:44:05 PM »
The DEA is making it harder and harder for bodybuilders to get a hold of essential compounds. (Spare us the bashing and cynical comments about "all drugs"...)

We all know that AAS, GH, and insulin are nowadays essential to doing well in top NPC and pro shows.

Where will these guys turn now?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: How will the DEA Witch Hunt affect amateur and pro bbers?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 04:53:52 PM »
There are very easy and legal ways around it in terms of getting prescriptions that don't require a doctor to do anything illegal.
Squishy face retard

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 04:55:30 PM »
There are very easy and legal ways around it in terms of getting prescriptions that don't require a doctor to do anything illegal.

An NPC competitor can get his doctor to prescribe AAS, HGH, and slin?

If that were feasible, wouldn't more of them be doing it?

The AAS boards are going ballistic today with frantic worrying about who's going down...

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »
The DEA is making it harder and harder for bodybuilders to get a hold of essential compounds. (Spare us the bashing and cynical comments about "all drugs"...)

We all know that AAS, GH, and insulin are nowadays essential to doing well in top NPC and pro shows.

Where will these guys turn now?

Even less than it'll effect the Professional coke fiend from scoring some coke or the professional pot head to score some southern dro.  The "war on drugs" is the biggest joke since the prohibition and look how well that went.     ;D