Author Topic: How to end a cycle early  (Read 4275 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
How to end a cycle early
« on: February 08, 2007, 08:03:01 AM »
My Buddy is on week six of a Test-E, Deca ... cycle.  This is his 3rd cycle but first since leaving college.  He is dedicated as shit.  He eats well and trains real hard.  He is getting nervous now about whispers at work about how big he has gotten and is worried that his work might make him take  a drug test.  We talk and his only two options are to work out lighter or end the cycle.

Is it safe to just stop cold turkey, should he just start his PCT and stop the gear?  I don't blame him though, he is starting to look massive now and it was fine in college but in a work office the rumour mill starts real fast.

Any recomendations would be great.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: How to end a cycle early
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 08:09:50 AM »
Man that sucks TOO big fuck! I'v gotten worst sides not from HIGH doses,  but from letting my levels
CRASH (stupid doctors advice fuck him, never again) . Id taper fast & pct. Get a New Job?
How 'bout dropin water and get real Hard instead of mass?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 08:17:19 AM »
Weird... What kind of job is going to up and test him for AAS?  I think it would be extremely rare that an employer would have that kind of test ran on him. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 10:37:39 AM »
They have been known to drug test, never for AAS but for street drugs.  It could just be paranoia but he works in a white collar office location.  He was the shit back in college, big ripped and it was cool then.  He came down in size over the years but still workedout but the diet wasn't top notch.  Muscle memory is a great thing and he seemed to have bounced back but all of a sudden dude's forearms have road map veins and he can't wear a sweater to work everyday to cover up.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »
Weird... What kind of job is going to up and test him for AAS?  I think it would be extremely rare that an employer would have that kind of test ran on him. 

and against the law... employers CAN do a random test on someone for drugs with REASONABLE SUSPSION,,,, but, an employee being musculay is not reasonable suspision...he would have to be exhibiting some foul or violent behavior...you can just up an test someone because they are muscular...thats clearly a violation of his civil rights
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:51:28 AM »
My Buddy is on week six of a Test-E, Deca ... cycle.  This is his 3rd cycle but first since leaving college.  He is dedicated as shit.  He eats well and trains real hard.  He is getting nervous now about whispers at work about how big he has gotten and is worried that his work might make him take  a drug test.  We talk and his only two options are to work out lighter or end the cycle.

Is it safe to just stop cold turkey, should he just start his PCT and stop the gear?  I don't blame him though, he is starting to look massive now and it was fine in college but in a work office the rumour mill starts real fast.

Any recomendations would be great.

you guys kill me with this "buddy" shit ----hell, its obvious you are asking for yourself. Why wouldnt your "buddy" just post? You guys make me LMFAO because you are always afraid of getting ridiculed so you play like you are asking for a friend  ...ahh !! haa!!! Ha!! ha  ha ha ...hee!! hee!!
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 11:38:44 AM »
How long-how much? Allways taper down/off in order of suppressive qualities of the collection.
And,We all know what Deca does on its lonesome. I never used any Tren, I dont talk what I dont know.
Sounds same Deca though.  If size is FreakN the Weak, drop some water.

"Cold Turkey off a big load is the worst thing you can do for sideeffects. I dont care what anyone says. You want gyno & the worst case of zits on earth & some strange skin probs? - Go for that. Fill me in. I know that story.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 12:24:14 PM »
There's absolutely no sense in just quitting now.. the Test E and Deca will still be detectable for a good 6 months in his system (esp. the Deca) so it won't really matter.. if anything just tell him not to eat as much and train as much.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »
There's absolutely no sense in just quitting now.. the Test E and Deca will still be detectable for a good 6 months in his system (esp. the Deca) so it won't really matter.. if anything just tell him not to eat as much and train as much.

That's my thought.  Continue for 6 more weeks and then start a good PCT and I also told him to do lots of cardio to sweat out the water.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »

you guys kill me with this "buddy" shit ----hell, its obvious you are asking for yourself. Why wouldnt your "buddy" just post? You guys make me LMFAO because you are always afraid of getting ridiculed so you play like you are asking for a friend  ...ahh !! haa!!! Ha!! ha  ha ha ...hee!! hee!!

lol, it is my buddy.  Not everyone wants to post online.   I am not afraid to ask questions for myself.  Like I mentioned I told him to ease up on his workouts and not lift like a maniac each time.  The change in size is pretty dramatic.  Like I said it is a mixture of the AAS and the muscle memory.  Shit even without AAS, if he was eating and working out the same he'd be gaining weight fast. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 02:03:45 PM »
Oh yes, CaptnEQ is so right! Talk about overlook the obvious. Deca gonna score a  test result for a long time,
if thats a COMPETITION concern.  Not too hard to find a legal indication for some Deca though.
WTFs the test 4? Plenty good Legal reasons to use Deca.  Lose the law breaker fear.  They still handN it out w/ out a face to face for awhile.  And, I bet, next election there gonna be some house cleaning in the pertinant agencies. Yes.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 02:08:37 PM »

Excellent point(s).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
and against the law... employers CAN do a random test on someone for drugs with REASONABLE SUSPSION,,,, but, an employee being musculay is not reasonable suspision...he would have to be exhibiting some foul or violent behavior...you can just up an test someone because they are muscular...thats clearly a violation of his civil rights

Nice post. You're right though. Just because someone bulks up a little doesn't mean he's on steroids. If he's not showing the classic "roid rage" bullshit symptoms why would they suspect anything?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 02:11:16 PM »
who gives a shit if he wants to stop then stop he's not getting drug tested for AAS and if he was so worried about it maybe he shouldnt have started it.maybe he just can handle being pinned.what a pussy.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 02:13:54 PM »
Ok, now it's time for my own original thoughts on this matter. I don't see why he should stop. If anything it's none of their business what he's doing with his time outside of work (statements like that from others could & would constitute slander & could in theory hurt him at work). My only recommendation would be to maybe up his doseage of A-dex & maybe take a mild durietic. This way it would eliminate some of his water retention & he might look a little smaller.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 02:20:50 PM »
They are NOT going to test for AAS, despite the fact that someone scared him a bit. Itīs just people being jealous, nothing new, donīt sweat it.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »
Know what? BBs look FAT in a suit!  Just wear a suit & if they pull anything sue 'em for discrimination
about your weight.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 03:19:13 PM »
Nice post. You're right though. Just because someone bulks up a little doesn't mean he's on steroids. If he's not showing the classic "roid rage" bullshit symptoms why would they suspect anything?
And if that's the way someone's acting, they don't need to test to guy to fire him.  If dude is going nuts in the office, they're not going to say, "hey, we should AAS test Davis, he tossed his desk over the cubical again..." lol  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 03:22:48 PM »
NEVER FUCK UP A GOOD MASS CYCLE THEY TOO HARD TOO COME BY!
New JOB?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 03:47:31 PM »
WTF??  Whose fuc*in' business is it anyway?  Does his job have a written policy on AAS?  I doubt it!

No sense stopping the cycle--as has been said, these compounds will linger for many months, and deca for very long, even up to 18 months.

I have gone through this over the past 2 years as well.  Just deny as always.  It's no one's business.  Who is to say he didn't have a prescription?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 04:08:25 PM »
Thats right DENY! Watch some old film of Nixon, there was a pro with denial.
Why the fuck people just dont be 100% straight with a question to start with?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 06:10:27 PM »
WTF??  Whose fuc*in' business is it anyway?  Does his job have a written policy on AAS?  I doubt it!

No sense stopping the cycle--as has been said, these compounds will linger for many months, and deca for very long, even up to 18 months.

I have gone through this over the past 2 years as well.  Just deny as always.  It's no one's business.  Who is to say he didn't have a prescription?

freak, being a doctor you know damn well they cant just up and test the guy for bulking up...thats a lawsuit because it is violation of his civil rights..ther must be REASONABLE SUSPICION or it is unconstitutional.......i n other words----- an employer cant all the sudden test a person for marijuana because he is black and has dread locks.....or, they cant test a girl for cocaine because she lost alot of weight.....SAME PRINCIPLE....

they can not just test us for steroids because we have muscle....what if the test was negative----law suit--law suit--law suit---

the guy has nothing nothing nothing nothing to worry about
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 06:12:52 PM »

Concur.
No such thing as a universal drug test.
They'd have to administer specific tests to detect it, and most companies do not implement IOC testing procedures.

Although I once knew a guy who claimed he was staying off anabolics because HIS job could/would test for AAS. He was an elementary school teacher.
Nice guy, but he was also a notorious bullshitter, so take his claim for what it's worth.
It could easily have been a copout resulting from not wanting to jab himself with a needle or risk buying the stuff.

And I've never heard of any other employer testing for AAS.

I would just tell your buddy don't lose any sleep over it.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 05:23:42 AM »

freak, being a doctor you know damn well they cant just up and test the guy for bulking up...thats a lawsuit because it is violation of his civil rights..ther must be REASONABLE SUSPICION or it is unconstitutional.......

they can not just test us for steroids because we have muscle....what if the test was negative----law suit--law suit--law suit---

the guy has nothing nothing nothing nothing to worry about

If you are suddenly gaining huge amounts of muscle, there is reasonable suspicion that you are using AAS.  The fact that his whole office is talking about it confirms that reasonable suspicion.  Unless you are a professional athlete, use of AAS by someone in the standard workplace affords them no competitive advantage, and so would not likely be part of a company's policy or concern. 

He needs to know, though, how the company's policy on this reads, and how AAS fit into that policy if at all.  Aside from that, he certainly should not keep his illegally-obtained vials at the workplace. 

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 07:29:46 AM »
use of AAS by someone in the standard workplace affords them no competitive advantage, and so would not likely be part of a company's policy or concern. 

He needs to know, though, how the company's policy on this reads, and how AAS fit into that policy if at all. 

im sure they could lump it into a policy that outlines use of illegal substances...if he doesnt have a script. they could say it "disrupts" the workplace because everyone is talking about it...

...its a stretch, but you never know.

if he did get fired over it, im sure a lawsuit could be at hand.....but who has the time and money for that.

tell your buddy to put empy bottles of creatine all over his work area.....if anyone asks any questions regarding to his increase in size...tell him to simply reply with a "youre fat....or....youre skinny"...and then continue to work.