Author Topic: using hgh and ghrp-6  (Read 4376 times)

rodreaguz

• Getbig I
using hgh and ghrp-6
« on: March 03, 2012, 03:12:25 AM »
First time using hgh and ghrp-6,iam 49 years old been training for over 20 years and has used aas in my younger days,but considering starting again,have started with 2ius a day of hgh 5 days on and on my other 2 days i use ghrp-6 for two days  what u think?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: using hgh and ghrp-6
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 10:09:06 AM »
should have saved your money and bought more gh

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 10:23:06 AM »
First time using hgh and ghrp-6,iam 49 years old been training for over 20 years and has used aas in my younger days,but considering starting again,have started with 2ius a day of hgh 5 days on and on my other 2 days i use ghrp-6 for two days  what u think?

Everyone has used fake ghrp. If its real u will love it.  Not only was it giving me carpel tunnel where i wanted to cry which only high dose gh would do. I have not gotten sick in yrs.I would be sick with a cold every month maybe over training or weak immune system either way I cannot get sick at all now. Ghrp raises natural gh remeber. And its shown to keep Ur natural gh elevated long after u stop its use. Prob why I havnt got sick.

I'm finding gh isn't comparing to ghrp.everyone has only used fake ghrp tho so they all say its garbage.every pro muscle ghrp is garbage every website. I have only found two legit ghrp sellers.

Used it on my gf and my friend funny first few days up four lbs two three days thats something high dose gh water weight would give. The sides are worse u look super vieny. Everythig that happens is what high dose gh gives so u will know if ghrp is legit. And hundred times cheaper.

rodreaguz

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 01:29:18 PM »
Yes this ghrp-6 is not fake ,1st time i used in the morning i ate the fridge,thinking when is this eating going to stop,also i read up on mixixng it with cjc1295 and all my products i get are real,u think its ok to use it between hgh on my days off,or wait and finish hgh and contibue with ghpr-6

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 01:54:33 PM »
should have saved your money and bought more gh

ghrp-6 is the coolest thing ever for people like me who have no appetite.
you shoot it 30 minutes before the meal and you eat 3 times the amount you normally would

but yes it doesn't do shit as far as gh production

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 06:40:11 PM »
Yes this ghrp-6 is not fake ,1st time i used in the morning i ate the fridge,thinking when is this eating going to stop,also i read up on mixixng it with cjc1295 and all my products i get are real,u think its ok to use it between hgh on my days off,or wait and finish hgh and contibue with ghpr-6

I shot up almost thirty lbs within a month from ghrp and gh. What you do is take the ghrp and mod gfr if not ghrp is fine anyways. But you shoot it three hours empty stomach ten to fifteen mins later shoot your gh. This multiplys your gh and its one huge pulse so it makes that costly five iu gh really a ten iu shot just a guesstimate on the iu.

I would do my ghrp morning and maybe mid day one so Ur last ghrp shot is with gh. Reason being u shoot gh on the morning its in you for a long time thus u shooting ghrp any other time that day will have no pulse release of gh since your body is already under influence of synthetic gh.

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »
ghrp-6 is the coolest thing ever for people like me who have no appetite.
you shoot it 30 minutes before the meal and you eat 3 times the amount you normally would

but yes it doesn't do shit as far as gh production

stavios i HAVE the same appetite problem I'll be happy to know who make e real ghrp-6

chess315

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 11:04:04 PM »
stavios i HAVE the same appetite problem I'll be happy to know who make e real ghrp-6
second that whats the good ghrp 6 sources

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 12:04:40 AM »
i have the opposite problem to pupil stavio, im a fucking pig, i'd be morbidly obese if it wasnt for bodybuilding

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 01:42:56 AM »
30 lbs in one month on ghrp and gh? Sounds like ghrp salesman we have here.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 08:33:32 AM »
30 lbs in one month on ghrp and gh? Sounds like ghrp salesman we have here.

Ghrp with gh. And not selling anything I hate all these sources got rip off so many time. rather buy Chinese and get ten vials for fifty bucks last me forever and works amazing. Not saying anyone spefixic and i havnt told anyone on here at all who i used. All same shit at least from China its less middle men to rip u off.