Author Topic: North Korea states 'nuclear war is unavoidable' as it declares first target will  (Read 470 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Source: Express (UK)

In a commentary carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), the communist country lashed out at Tokyo's standing orders to destroy any missile heading toward Japan, threatening such actions will result in a nuclear attack against the island nation.

If Japan executes its threat to shoot down any North Korean missile, such a “provocative” intervention would see Tokyo — an enormous conurbation of 30 million people — “consumed in nuclear flames”, KCNA warned.

“Japan is always in the cross-hairs of our revolutionary army and if Japan makes a slightest move, the spark of war will touch Japan first,” the report added.

<snip>

The Korean Peninsula has "been reduced to the biggest nuclear hotspot in the world", the North said in more fiery rhetoric today, "making the outbreak of a nuclear war on this land unavoidable."

<snip>

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/391376/North-Korea-states-nuclear-war-is-unavoidable-as-it-declares-first-target-will-be-Japan

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We should send Michellezilla over to the area and she would rise from the ocease and stomp out Kim 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
One of two things will happen at this point

1) He will go over the cliff and fire a missile, which will cause his entire country to be decimated in hours.

2) He'll back off and we'll send him a shitload of money like we always have with his dad to keep him quiet for a few more years.

There is another possibility, that if #2 happens a military coupe could take place as he might be seen as weak to his commanders, and I'm unsure of just how successful that would be, it would really depend on how many hard line loyalists he has within his inner circle.  This could then lead to #1 happening at a future point if the coupe was successful, but this is an unlikely scenario.

I'm guessing he'll eventually shut up and we'll send him a few hundred million to be quite for a while.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This is intolerable.  I don't want to hear shit from the peaceniks when the shit goes down.  This guy has already done enough to justify bombing the shit out of him. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is intolerable.  I don't want to hear shit from the peaceniks when the shit goes down.  This guy has already done enough to justify bombing the shit out of him. 

This!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
One of two things will happen at this point

1) He will go over the cliff and fire a missile, which will cause his entire country to be decimated in hours.

2) He'll back off and we'll send him a shitload of money like we always have with his dad to keep him quiet for a few more years.

There is another possibility, that if #2 happens a military coupe could take place as he might be seen as weak to his commanders, and I'm unsure of just how successful that would be, it would really depend on how many hard line loyalists he has within his inner circle.  This could then lead to #1 happening at a future point if the coupe was successful, but this is an unlikely scenario.

I'm guessing he'll eventually shut up and we'll send him a few hundred million to be quite for a while.

It won't be hours, it will be months. We won't respond with nukes for what should be obvious reasons. We ARE NOT NUKING ANOTHER ASIAN COUNTRY. China will invade at some point and in 10 years your 80 inch samsung TV's will be made north of the 38th parallel. I'll also get a a Korean service ribbon and another combat patch out of this...along with prostate cancer when I'm 75.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

AGREED!!

You fire rockets at the USA, you need to be demolished.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
AGREED!!

You fire rockets at the USA, you need to be demolished.

Obama will go bow to Kim and give him $$$$$ and you will kneepad it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama will go bow to Kim and give him $$$$$ and you will kneepad it

nope.  if he pulls a total punk move like Bush,, i'll be the first to condemn it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
We need to take a few carriers, and a few hundred ships over there and just wait. He's bound to fuck up.