Author Topic: Michael Vick to plead guilty / Protest Rally  (Read 18173 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: Michael Vick agrees to plead guilty
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 06:43:57 PM »
Vick sucked bad, his career playoff stats avg like 8-19 90 passing yards, the guy was a bum.   His qb rating was a 75 for fucks sake  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »
not true..I think that when he pleads guilty it becomes public record (I am not a lawyer so I could be wrong)

I want to see what kind of jail time deal they cut...I am hearing 1 year

The second wave of charges will never get filed.  Witnesses will never get called.  And if his lawyers got what they wanted (we wont know til next week), the plea agreement will be sanitized and pave the way for him to play again and maintain some semblance of a reputation.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 06:46:16 PM »
The States Attorney has already said State charges will be filed on top of the federal charges.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 06:46:32 PM »
Vick sucked bad, his career playoff stats avg like 8-19 90 passing yards, the guy was a bum.   His qb rating was a 75 for fucks sake  ::)

Yes.  But he was awesome to watch.  You never knew when he had a 40 yard scramble in him.  You never knew if it would be a pick.  You never knew if he'd stretch for a yard and get just slammed by a D lineman.  It was exciting.  Not in the purist sense.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »
vick is one of the most exciting/fun to watch players in the game game of football. and exciting players are desperately needed right now; in a league which is regresssing from entertaining west coast offense style of play to the broing as fuck run up the middle type of play.

i dont even watch football anymore, unless i get free tickets to a game, or l.t. is playing.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 06:49:41 PM »
Atlanta couldnt win shit with him despite spending a fortune.  Mora's dad came out and said Vick's sucking was killing the team and Mora Jr left shortly there after.  Why do you think Arthur Blank has come out and trashed Vick ? He couldnt wait to cut that dead weight.  You cant win in the NFL with a qb who cant throw the ball-period.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »
The States Attorney has already said State charges will be filed on top of the federal charges.
i can believe that...the state will prosecute or the voters will be outraged.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 06:51:28 PM »

each of the past 3 years his team has been 1 or 2 in rush yards with vic account for most of those yards

the QB rating doesn't tell everything...same goes for the batting average in baseball (on base and slugging percentage tells more)
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 06:52:54 PM »
Yes.  But he was awesome to watch.  You never knew when he had a 40 yard scramble in him.  You never knew if it would be a pick.  You never knew if he'd stretch for a yard and get just slammed by a D lineman.  It was exciting.  Not in the purist sense.

clearly sirtraps is your typical monday morning quarterback that looks up the stats and not won/lost percentage

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 06:54:25 PM »
and what has Atlanta won ? look at his playoff stats-LOL, he averages about 90 yards passing and they got their asses kicked. The guy was a terrible passing qb.    You cant win in the nfl with a qb who cant throw the ball, this has been tried before.  He was all hype, dumb guy, bad qb.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »
and what has Atlanta won ? look at his playoff stats-LOL, he averages about 90 yards passing and they got their asses kicked. The guy was a terrible passing qb.    You cant win in the nfl with a qb who cant throw the ball, this has been tried before.  He was all hype, dumb guy, bad qb.

no one ever said that he was the best QB..but you called him a bust.

if he a bust then so is about 95% of the league..and he is one of the view that actually produce a return on the investment in him

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 06:57:26 PM »
what the fuck does it matter if the falcons were winning, when the tv ratings, game atendance, jersey sales, and fa support are all 110%?

football, and al other professional sports(just like bodybuilding) exists purely for the entertainment of those watchign.

vick is extremely entertaining to watch.

that makes him worht whatever he wants to be paid.

fuck "winning games". peyton manning is the "best" qb in the whole league...but i never watch the colts play. and if i do; id rather watch their defense than their offense. you know why? peyton is boring. pocket passers are boring.    theri defense is young and fast anf un to watch...regardless of how successful they are.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »
If I have to choose whether to watch Vick or brady, I'm choosing Vick anyday.  it's exciting.  unpredictable.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 06:58:59 PM »
candidate and 240 just proved my point

SirTraps clearly understand little about football

I am a Jets fan and Chad Penninton has the highest completion percentage in the past 20 years. Ask most Jets fan if they wouldn't have traded Chad for Vick.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 07:02:05 PM »
To go even further, other than Brady and Manning..most teams would have gladly traded their QB for Vic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »
Remember that in America, we're not all about substance.  We're all about flash.

Why does Paris hilton get tens of thousands of TV airtime hours this year, while women who do things like cure diseases, raise babies, and die for their country, get none?

Cause controvery, uncertainty, danger, recklessness-- it sells.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2007, 07:06:18 PM »
Career TD to INT ratio for Vick : 35-31  HAHAHAHAHA

Against teams with winning records he's 7-13-1. HAHAHAHAHAH

This pot smoking dumbass couldnt figure out who to throw to, has no touch and was a total waste of $$$$$$$ 

Oh yea he was "exciting"   ::)  Arthur Blank is the happiest owner in the NFL to get rid of this bum.  BUM

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2007, 07:07:34 PM »
To go even further, other than Brady and Manning..most teams would have gladly traded their QB for Vic

HAHAHAHAHA  ;D  youre an Idiot

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2007, 07:16:24 PM »
What was that dog that Joe Montana killed back in the day, the one he used to have fight for him?
Oh that's right, he's not a dumb ghetto thug.
Vick, what a fucking idiot...haah
N

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2007, 07:24:25 PM »

I can't wait to take my rhodesian ridgebacks lion-hunting.  It's how we roll.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Re: Vick pleads guilty to dog fighting.
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2007, 07:28:10 PM »
He hasn't yet pled guilty.  He will do so at a hearing on August 27.  It is his last ditch effort to save his career.  But I seriously doubt any owner will take a chance on this piece of crap.  I'd love to put him in a small room with my pit.

Fuck you for owning a pit.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »
give me a bunch of drug taking, un-ethical, lazy, practice skipping all stars whose record is sub-.500 but that are exciting to watch..... over an undefeated team of consistant hard workers ........................ ....any day of the week.

i watchs ports to be entertained. and as of right now...i only watch golf. what does that say to you?
we need players like vick and terrell owens in football, we need steroids in baseball, we need ron artest and fights in basketball, and we need black people in hockey. oh yeah...nascar would probably be better if the drivers were drunk. LOL.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2007, 07:32:33 PM »
we need you back under Congressman Foleys desk.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2007, 07:33:42 PM »
give me a bunch of drug taking, un-ethical, lazy, practice skipping all stars whose record is sub-.500 but that are exciting to watch..... over an undefeated team of consistant hard workers ........................ ....any day of the week.

i watchs ports to be entertained. and as of right now...i only watch golf. what does that say to you?
we need players like vick and terrell owens in football, we need steroids in baseball, we need ron artest and fights in basketball, and we need black people in hockey. oh yeah...nascar would probably be better if the drivers were drunk. LOL.

I actually laughed out loud on that one.  Bravo!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
i am glad someone appreciates my sense of humor on this board. your the man 240! :D
d[-_-]b actin all cool