Author Topic: Too lazy to look for NBA Playoffs thread...Go Spurs! Utter destruction  (Read 18112 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Steph Curry and the Warriors jacking up (and missing) 3's while being down 30.

They started off decent but the refs where fuckers. Even my buddy who hates GS was yelling at the refs for shitty calls.  One drive Bogut tries to swipe the ball from Durant, misses by a foot and the ref calls a foul on him.  WTF!  Shitty calls like that early kill momentum.  One play where Westbrook runs and dives shoulder first into a player and they call a blocking foul.  I think GS conceded the refs were in on the fix and stopped playing hard.  Why waste their energy.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
They started off decent but the refs where fuckers. Even my buddy who hates GS was yelling at the refs for shitty calls.  One drive Bogut tries to swipe the ball from Durant, misses by a foot and the ref calls a foul on him.  WTF!  Shitty calls like that early kill momentum.  One play where Westbrook runs and dives shoulder first into a player and they call a blocking foul.  I think GS conceded the refs were in on the fix and stopped playing hard.  Why waste their energy.

Do NBA referees get paid on a game-to-game basis in the playoffs? working the series? Or is there no increased pay to their base salary for being selected to work the playoffs, just an honor?

Hate to sound like a Theorist... they seem to have complete control of a series, and if they get paid game-to-game I'm sure that they'd love for every playoff series to go 7 games. Also, I'm sure the NBA would love that as well.

Those horrible fouls are why I can't get into watching NBA games. Just ruins the pace.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Warriors looking like a one hit wonder

Regular season record wont mean shit, just ask the pats

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL @ curry = MVP.

played to 73 wins and wrecked themselves in the process.   

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
LOL @ curry = MVP.

played to 73 wins and wrecked themselves in the process.   

i hope this ends the warriors as one of the best teams ever bull shit

if these lil bitches played the bad boy pistons or the jordan bulls- the two best teams ever

the would get ass raped    and swept in 4

240 is Back

• Getbig V

if these lil bitches played the bad boy pistons or the jordan bulls- the two best teams ever

It's a great NBA playoff.   A few things can happen.   

GSW can deliver the monster comeback against OKC then win the title... best season ever.
OKC can get a ring... awesome moment for durant and westbrook, KD finally becomes legit legend.
Lebron gets a ring, cleveland is on fire with celebration (maybe literally)
Toronto.... lol...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

No shit. Pistons of old would have shut Curry down a long time ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I hated seeing the warriors act like dicks all the time.  Staring down players and the bench, before a 3 even went in...

they took the swagger thing, to a level of pompous unsporstmanlike... well, just acting like dicks all the time.  Classless.

Nice to see them beat up a little bit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I hated seeing the warriors act like dicks all the time.  Staring down players and the bench, before a 3 even went in...

they took the swagger thing, to a level of pompous unsporstmanlike... well, just acting like dicks all the time.  Classless.

Nice to see them beat up a little bit.

X2. And like someone else said, Draymond Green is just Damarcus Cousins on a winning team. Filt!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V

calfzilla you got that right, they would have thrown rodman and sally  on him,  isiah would bend him over and give him bad boy anal.

people forget the badboy pistons is the only team to have a winning record against jordan bulls, bird celtics, and magics lakers.

i loved that team.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

calfzilla you got that right, they would have thrown rodman and sally  on him,  isiah would bend him over and give him bad boy anal.

people forget the badboy pistons is the only team to have a winning record against jordan bulls, bird celtics, and magics lakers.

i loved that team.

Don't forget they also destroyed Drexlers Blazers in '90.  :(

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Don't forget they also destroyed Drexlers Blazers in '90.  :(

yes your right bro  4-1  lost one game by one point

one of the most dominant finals ever. that pistons team was an offensive juggernaught as well

the nba changed the rules for jordan   he couldnt beat a primes piston team

heres another good one they asked rodman when he played for the bulls if that team could beat the pistons and he said no,   we had to many weapons.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

yes your right bro  4-1  lost one game by one point

one of the most dominant finals ever. that pistons team was an offensive juggernaught as well

the nba changed the rules for jordan   he couldnt beat a primes piston team

heres another good one they asked rodman when he played for the bulls if that team could beat the pistons and he said no,   we had to many weapons.

Imagine Jordan playing today.   He sure wouldn't be able to win so predictably with youtube sleuths revealing phantom fouls over and over.   Jordan was engineered titles by the refs.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Imagine Jordan playing today.   He sure wouldn't be able to win so predictably with youtube sleuths revealing phantom fouls over and over.   Jordan was engineered titles by the refs.

you got that right 240 the jordan rules,     the nba made those when they realized he couldnt get past the pistons

jordan would get so many foul calls now it wouldnt be funny. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you got that right 240 the jordan rules,     the nba made those when they realized he couldnt get past the pistons

jordan would get so many foul calls now it wouldnt be funny. 

The youtube conspiracy theorists have torn up that old jordan footage.  TODAY with high-def... lol, it's be great

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
This game was more ref bullshit.  I'll give credit to OKC for running the floor but at one point in the 3rd OKC had a 16 point lead.  GS went on a run, got down by 6 with no end in site of them cooling down so what did the refs do?  Called a foul on GS on 7 straight OKC possessions to slow down their momentum.  One foul Adams literally tripped on himself, then Westbrook ran and shouldered the guy in front of him.  On another play Adams grabbed both of Curry's arms and the refs didn't blow the whistle.  Sure OKC played well but the refs are fucking GS for some reason.  I turned it off after the 7th straight foul against GS.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Curry is overrated

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This game was more ref bullshit.  I'll give credit to OKC for running the floor but at one point in the 3rd OKC had a 16 point lead.  GS went on a run, got down by 6 with no end in site of them cooling down so what did the refs do?  Called a foul on GS on 7 straight OKC possessions to slow down their momentum.  One foul Adams literally tripped on himself, then Westbrook ran and shouldered the guy in front of him.  On another play Adams grabbed both of Curry's arms and the refs didn't blow the whistle.  Sure OKC played well but the refs are fucking GS for some reason.  I turned it off after the 7th straight foul against GS.
I didn't understand it either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Curry is overrated

"Unanimous" MVP.   LOLZER!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Is this like Lebrons 10th straight NBA finals? ???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

1 in Cleveland.
4 in Miami.
1 in Cleveland.

Pretty crazy. He's got a lot of miles on those wheels though. He's not getting any younger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

1 in Cleveland.
4 in Miami.
1 in Cleveland.

Pretty crazy. He's got a lot of miles on those wheels though. He's not getting any younger.

GH is taking good care of him.  With the new salary cap, he'll always have 2 all-stars and 2 underpaid go-to guys playing with him.   

They'll manage his minutes as he ages.   If even ONE of love or kyrie stays healthy last year, they win the title.  He's that good.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
OKC will wrap it up tonight.  They played like shit last game and still had a chance to win. Unless curry sinks 15 3's they won't win.  The cavs will somehow get home court. Lol.  OKC gets their ring. kD stays in OKC which saves the nba from having another lame duck franchise.

Army of One

• Getbig V

1 in Cleveland.
4 in Miami.
1 in Cleveland.

It's 4 in Miami, 2 in Cleveland, 2010 Nba finals was lakers vs Celtics.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I think based on the way things are, Cleveland is the favorite.  Even if Golden State can comeback, they're going to have to expend alot of energy to do it and then play a fresh and rested Cleveland.  I'd love to see OKC and Cleveland, I think it would be a legendary series with Cleveland coming out on top.