Author Topic: Ryan Gracie Dead!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 22776 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Ryan Gracie Dead!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2007, 06:13:37 PM »
I don't know about MMA going mainstream.  :-\

Here in Brazil the MMA gyms are not exploding with new members as the years go by, the fighting events are becoming more and more rare. You hear about a fighting event here and there, but that's about it. A lot of friends of mine who used to be crazy about fighting have quit it altogether and sticked to just weight training.
My guess is that only the true diehard and real fighters are keeping it going, and that's a good thing for those who love the sport. It's a lot like the bodybuilders at heart who hate summertime because of the hype produced by the media that you have to be in shape comes beach time. The nerds, homewives, wannabes and the like polute all the gyms around town, making the lives of the true weight warriors a living hell.

Now I could say the same about fighters as you told about bodybuilders. The general public sees them like animals, sociopaths. Not minding the ignorance of the general public, which is obvious, MMA fighters are not better seen than bodybuilders. It's a wrong misconception. If it wasn't by the tradition in Japan, which keeps the purses paying high dollars to the fighters, MMA would be as much underground as pro bodybuilding. You don't see the same amount of dollars being put forth in any other country to sponsor MMA events, not even ULTIMATE FIGHTING in USA, which was created by the Gracie family (Rorion Gracie was the owner of the rights).

MMA is as much underground as pro bodybuilding, I would say. The only difference is that the Mr. Olympia are still not paying top dollars like Pride or K-1.

Cris, voce tocou num ponto importante, e eu concordo com voce. Eu tenho amigos de anos que fazem vale-tudo e existe um preconceito enorme em relação ao esporte por parte dos sedentários e preconceituosos de plantão. Existe gente que chega a ponto de chamar a polícia quando ve um grupo de homens de orelhas de couve-flor, cabeça raspada e usando roupas da "bad boy".

Mas a sua comparaçao entre vale-tudo e fisiculturismo não procede. O vale-tudo é infinitamente mais popular do que o fisiculturismo. Um lutador de vale-tudo de nível médio ganha mais por uma luta do que o Cutler ganha em um ano inteiro com contratos de propaganda e pmomoção. Mais de um milhão de pessoas compram of UFC nos E.U.A em pay-per-view e uns dez milhões compram o PRIDE ao redor do mundo; quantas pessoas compram em pay-per-view o Mr.Olympia? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2007, 10:15:09 AM »
Sucky, eu concordo com vc!!! E, se vc ler direitinho o que escrevi, digo exatamente isto, apenas enfatizando que o MMA seria TÃO OU MAIS UNDERGROUND que o culturismo se não fossem as bolsas pagas aos lutadores e os contratos de patrocinios oferecidos, também. Mas, em termos de popularidade do esporte, MMA nunca será comparável ao futebol , por exemplo. Então, tb é um esporte marginal, porém goza de MELHOR PODER FINANCEIRO que o culturismo, MAS NÃO GOZA DE MAIS PRESTIGIO OU POPULARIDADE EM COMPARAÇÃO AO FISICULTURISMO. Na minha opinião, em termos de adeptos ou fãs do esporte, eu diria que ambos estão quase no mesmo patamar - com uma leve vantagem para o MMA, apenas.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2007, 10:22:17 AM »
hahahhaa, no fuccking way those are 120's.

Why am I not surprised with your commentary?? :-\

Maybe because you're a notorious bitter, jealous guy? Or maybe because you can't afford there are people in here that actually practice what they preach? Or better yet, there are a thousand members here that don't feel the need to post their pics, but when they do, you find out they are infinitely better than you are, physique wise?

Believe me, chubby, those dumbells are VERY FOR REAL, AND VERY 120s!!! I would have no problem at all admiting they were lighter, IF THEY WERE, indeed.

It took me 12 years to press them on a regular basis, as part of my normal chest routine. And I did it the hard, NATURAL way. So I don't see why it is so difficult to you to believe me.......It's a shame from your part, 'cause you are once again playing the clown role, that fits you so nicely by the way!! ;D
Reservations at Dorsia ?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2007, 12:38:01 PM »
MAS NÃO GOZA DE MAIS PRESTIGIO OU POPULARIDADE EM COMPARAÇÃO AO FISICULTURISMO. Na minha opinião, em termos de adeptos ou fãs do esporte, eu diria que ambos estão quase no mesmo patamar - com uma leve vantagem para o MMA, apenas.

Cris, voce tá louco. O motivo porque os lutadores de vale-tudo ganham muito mais que os fisiculturistas é justamente porque o vale-tudo é muito mais popular. Quanto mais pesoas pagam para assistir a um esporte, mais dinheiro tem para pagar aos atletas para lutar, e quanto mais gente acompaha um esporte mais dinheiro os atletas ganham em contratos de publicidade. Da mesma maneira, jogadores de futebol ganham mais que lutadores de vale-tudo porque mais gente acompanha o futebol do que o vale-tudo, o que permite aos jogadores de futebol exigir mais dinheiro de anunciantes porque emprestar os seus nomes a um produto faz mais pessoas consumir um produto do que quando um lutador de vale-tudo empresta o seu nome a um produto, da mesma maneira que um lutador de vale-tudo ganha mais dinheiro para emprestar o seu nome a um produto do que um fisiculturista porque o seu nome faz mais pessoas consumir um produto do que um produto anunciado por um fisiculturista. O dinheiro ganho por atletas em contratos de publicidade é diretamente proporcional a popularidade dos seus respectivos esportes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2007, 01:01:56 PM »
Ryan Gracie was a 148 pound pusssy, plain and simple. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2007, 01:06:45 PM »
Sounds like he was a pos. Good.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2007, 01:09:38 PM »

be careful all the MMA fan boys will name the 458 ways he could kill you (if he was still alive of course.)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2007, 01:13:13 PM »
be careful all the MMA fan boys will name the 458 ways he could kill you (if he was still alive of course.)
hahahahhaa, i'm anxiously awaiting "suckmymuscle's" death threats. ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2007, 01:16:51 PM »
Is Ryan Gracie still dead?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2007, 01:33:56 PM »

We'll see how funny your think it is after he gets you in a cockhold... ;D
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »
Sucky, eu concordo com vc!!! E, se vc ler direitinho o que escrevi, digo exatamente isto, apenas enfatizando que o MMA seria TÃO OU MAIS UNDERGROUND que o culturismo se não fossem as bolsas pagas aos lutadores e os contratos de patrocinios oferecidos, também. Mas, em termos de popularidade do esporte, MMA nunca será comparável ao futebol , por exemplo. Então, tb é um esporte marginal, porém goza de MELHOR PODER FINANCEIRO que o culturismo, MAS NÃO GOZA DE MAIS PRESTIGIO OU POPULARIDADE EM COMPARAÇÃO AO FISICULTURISMO. Na minha opinião, em termos de adeptos ou fãs do esporte, eu diria que ambos estão quase no mesmo patamar - com uma leve vantagem para o MMA, apenas.

Speak english or shutup.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2007, 02:14:54 PM »

No one needs to be an MMA enthusiast to comprehend that Ryan would own your ass and make you his bitch in a fight. Let's see...he's a five time Brazilian Jiu-jitsu champion...has fought on PRIDE, K-1 and Ultimate Brazil against some of the best fighters in the World an held his own, etc.

You, conversely, are a 35 year-old short, chubby guy who is probably a virgin - except in the asshole -, has no life and spends all of his time on an internet board making threads trying to ridicule people like an eight grader. Seriously, most people leave the kind of jokes you do behind when they graduate from middle school. Most high schoolers would be embarassed by your behavior and consider you childish. Squatfucker, this is for you:

L 

You should tatoo it on your forehead. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2007, 02:34:21 PM »

You, conversely, are a 35 year-old short, chubby guy who is probably a virgin - except in the asshole -, has no life and spends all of his time on an internet board making threads trying to ridicule people like an eight grader. Seriously, most people leave the kind of jokes you do behind when they graduate from middle school. Most high schoolers would be embarassed by your behavior and consider you childish. Squatfucker, this is for you:

L 

You should tatoo it on your forehead. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man , you are a scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be careful, sucky, or else squadfatter will flash that p.o.s. picture his mommy took of his reflection on the window in your face to prove that he's a man and that he could bury you in his yard.
The guy is a closet homosexual and I'm sure he carries that picture in his wallet to threathen kids at the neighborhood. Or he use it to drive male attention when at homo clubs.

Vc tá certo, cara. O sentido ao qual me referi na comparação do MMA com um esporte tão popular qto futebol e outro tão "ímpar" qto culturismo é que simplesmente MMA não pode se vangloriar de ser tão popular, pois sabemos que não é. Um pouco mais popular que bodybuilding - OK, concordo. Mas ainda assim nada de tão extraordinariamente mais popular que chegue a ofuscar esportes popularescos como futebol, onde a grana de verdade se encontra. MMA é UM POUCO mais popular que culturismo, e o futebol É INFINITAMENTE MAIS POPULAR DO QUE OS DOIS.
Acho que agora me fiz entender.

A propósito, sou fã dos seus posts. Como sempre vc mata a pau nas suas colocações!!

Oh, and by the way, "L" is what squadfatter has tattooed on his ass, and LOSER is his second name!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »

Hhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man , you are a scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be careful, sucky, or else squadfatter will flash that p.o.s. picture his mommy took of his reflection on the window in your face to prove that he's a man and that he could bury you in his yard.
The guy is a closet homosexual and I'm sure he carries that picture in his wallet to threathen kids at the neighborhood. Or he use it to drive male attention when at homo clubs.

Vc tá certo, cara. O sentido ao qual me referi na comparação do MMA com um esporte tão popular qto futebol e outro tão "ímpar" qto culturismo é que simplesmente MMA não pode se vangloriar de ser tão popular, pois sabemos que não é. Um pouco mais popular que bodybuilding - OK, concordo. Mas ainda assim nada de tão extraordinariamente mais popular que chegue a ofuscar esportes popularescos como futebol, onde a grana de verdade se encontra. MMA é UM POUCO mais popular que culturismo, e o futebol É INFINITAMENTE MAIS POPULAR DO QUE OS DOIS.
Acho que agora me fiz entender.

A propósito, sou fã dos seus posts. Como sempre vc mata a pau nas suas colocações!!

Oh, and by the way, "L" is what squadfatter has tattooed on his ass, and LOSER is his second name!!

Hey, Paco, get off the f'n computer and clean the leaves out of my gutter.  I've paid you a $20, so hop to it, boy. 

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2007, 05:26:51 PM »
Hey, Paco, get off the f'n computer and clean the leaves out of my gutter.  I've paid you a $20, so hop to it, boy. 

Was that supposed to be "teh funny"?!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2007, 08:44:18 AM »
Was that supposed to be "teh funny"?!

Not at all, Chico.  I'm not going to tell you again.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2007, 08:45:30 AM »
ok sir it wont happen again! haha.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2007, 08:49:00 AM »
ok sir it wont happen again! haha.

haha, exactly Mars this nobody "Cris" short for Christina, doesn't know who he's talking to.  He needs to ask around.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2007, 12:03:54 PM »
  Ryan Gracie >>>>>>>>>> Squatfucker(Squadfather)

Garbage can >>>>>>>>>>>> Squatfucker

Cockroach turd >>>>>>>>>>>> Squatfucker

Spooge inside an used condom >>>>> = = = Squatfucker

Spooge mixed with piss and shit on the floor of a gloryhole = Squatfucker

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2007, 12:43:37 PM »

Spooge mixed with piss and shit on the floor of a gloryhole...

lol
w

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »
;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2007, 03:54:53 PM »
I don't typically comment on people's pics but well done cris, you can tell that is the result of years of hard work.

everyone always wants the shortcut, when no matter what your diet is or what juice or supplements you take you are looking at 10 years of heavy lifting to build an impressive physique by serious weightlifter standards.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2007, 10:24:12 AM »
  Bump. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2007, 12:20:21 PM »
  Bump. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
the guy was a skinny drug addicted pusssy, plain and..........simple.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2007, 12:23:52 PM »
this tough guy attitude put him in the ground. I don't think he'll need his tae kwon do skills where he is.