Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451347 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2500 on: August 26, 2013, 03:34:14 PM »
100g of chocolate, I am really jealous  >:( my last Mars bar was 9 months ago  :-\
:D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2501 on: August 26, 2013, 03:37:22 PM »
Somehow I think Shizzo is bullshiting about his drinking problems. I doubt he is alcoholic. I doubt he drinks much at all.
He is just after acceptance and some sort of support. The same thing happened when he 'died'. One of those people who need to hear people care about him all the time.
Sad thing is that he cannot get that in real life and here and there he gets it on this board.
Funny guy though, he has a good sense of humor.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2502 on: August 26, 2013, 03:45:59 PM »
100g of chocolate, I am really jealous  >:( my last Mars bar was 9 months ago  :-\

in my old days I used to have 3x100g blocks of chocolate per day, Lindt milk chocolate with hazelnuts, my favourite. It was pure addiction.
I was never able to have a few pieces and leave the rest for later, it was always in one go.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2503 on: August 26, 2013, 08:49:22 PM »
Second day, after 24h fast I did 1kg of chicken with veggies and 2 protein bars (300kcal both) to whooping 1600kcals. I felt dizzy before the meal.

After about 48h all the water is GONE. Prolly because my diet was getting cleaner and cleaner past two weeks until the point that I started all-in diet. It's crazy how much water I pissed throughout the night and still do. I think it's a matter of two weeks before I get sucked in cheeks lol.

Water comes and goes very fast for me. Energy in the morning was HIGH. Around 6pm I started feeling funny, 7pm I had my big meal and now feel OK.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2504 on: August 27, 2013, 01:27:23 AM »
I took a potassium supp last night, took a nap and woke up and took a real long piss. That common? 

Also this diet is special in that it is kinda like a game. You go 20 hrs with no food, eat, then want to go 24, eat then want to go 30. Kinda like beating your personal bests. Cravings for junk are pretty much gone and the diet foods are not exactly great but good enough. You get in the mindset that food does not equal pleasure, just fuel for the body. Get pleasure from friends, family, whores, hobbies etc..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2505 on: August 27, 2013, 01:40:12 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #2506 on: August 27, 2013, 02:01:04 AM »
eating once a day  ::)

Oh brother.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2507 on: August 27, 2013, 02:59:32 AM »
Somehow I think Shizzo is bullshiting about his drinking problems. I doubt he is alcoholic. I doubt he drinks much at all.
He is just after acceptance and some sort of support. The same thing happened when he 'died'. One of those people who need to hear people care about him all the time.
Sad thing is that he cannot get that in real life and here and there he gets it on this board.
Funny guy though, he has a good sense of humor.

your make a good point O.Z.
l

ukjeff

« Reply #2508 on: August 27, 2013, 06:17:57 AM »
I think you will find he actually mentioned he ate once or twice a day.
I tend to think twice was the norm.  ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2509 on: August 27, 2013, 06:35:23 AM »
I think you will find he actually mentioned he ate once or twice a day.
I tend to think twice was the norm.  ;)
serge told me in person when i met him he age1 time/day and done it many many years. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2510 on: August 27, 2013, 06:47:13 AM »
i think to remember one big meal, not sure, but yah, 1 or 2, i do the same most days.

1 after workout, for the anabolic window, then 1 before sleep, for the androgenic and tisue repairing window ;D

nah i just do them like that bc that pattern fits best with my day schedule, before anyone believes the windows stuff, best to point this out ;D

jeff would disagree with his reflection  :D
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2511 on: August 27, 2013, 10:26:44 PM »
Around 1500 calories. I wanna go by the book so... When can I allow myself to binge? I included some carbs today, like 2 bananas and some yoghurt because I was feeling dizzy and couldn't focus at work. I have intellectually demanding job, I cannot allow myself to be "dumbed" by the diet.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2512 on: August 27, 2013, 11:35:20 PM »
Another mental trick, I like to think of the rugby players from the book Miracel in the Andes. Those fellas had nothing to eat and just starved for days and weeks, even tried to eat the leather plane seats. Then finally had to eat the dead bodies from the crash. All this in exposure on snowy mountain in a crashed plane.

When you compare it to this, you really seem weak having a hard time going 24-30 hrs fasting. Nothing compared to what the rugby fellas went through.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2513 on: August 27, 2013, 11:46:41 PM »
did the banana really help?

binge, i wouldnt have the meal any more frequent than all 4-5 days.something like 3000cals.

be prepared for the fast afterwards. ;D

Yes it kinda did the trick. I don't feel dizzy anymore and can think straight. Brain doesn't require much but it does require something. Today I was completely depleted, there is no doubt in my mind.

Please bare in mind that I do train like a madman, deadlifts for reps, squats for reps till failure, no isolation, tons of sets, very fast paced all under 1h.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2514 on: August 27, 2013, 11:49:55 PM »
no slice of cherry pie with a scoop of cold vanilla icecream :P
l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2515 on: August 28, 2013, 12:17:39 AM »
Also, I wanna get on 8% and no further down. I feel completely OK with being in the majority. Is there anything you would adjust if that is the goal or just add more binge days once I'm there?

I will try to keep on track as long as possible of course, same as fasting - as long as humanly possible.

I think you should release updated version of the book and focus on following topics:

- when to binge, when not to binge
 - how many calories on binge days, if there are any limits
 - what kind of foods avoid on binge, what take
 - how to get rid of subcuntanous water asap if you need it (I have my theories and practice with that, for me its carbs and sodium, diary is OK if I don't eat a lot of sodium from other sources)... would like to know what you think of that.
 - sodium - is it needed on binge days? how much? I heard you need sodium when loading for the glycogen to form in muscles. is that why no one prefers foods like pizza etc.?

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #2516 on: August 28, 2013, 12:39:12 AM »
Gal/noone/OTH,

Photoshoot is 12 hrs away. Very excited. Took everyones advise and played with my instinct. Looked pretty good so far! Fingers crossed. Will post pics. Thanks alot for sharing urknowledge and for ur kick ass book!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2517 on: August 29, 2013, 01:58:27 PM »
well bro like gal said I've been eating everything in sight for the part 3 weeks. I mean it's been unreal. at least a liter of ice cream a day (w PB and jam mmm nomnomnom) pizza at least 2-3x a week, pastries and baked goods everyday. you get the idea.  I don't think I've eaten <2k cal in the past 3 weeks prolly closer to 3-4 a day.

I got down to a bodyweight of 229 on my lowest day. yesterday I weighed 249.5.  the odd part is despite the amount of food I have been eating I'm still prolly 6-7%. I benched today weight I havent touched since my big tren days. I've def been going thru a good phase for growth. I'll know how much tissue I've put on once I drop this water and get back in the hole. I've ben around 2k cal the past little while just trying to get my body re acclimated to the diet.

in short another advantage to this system is that it sets you up for a massive growth phase  your body is starving to grow. the trick is to know when to throttle back before you start getting too fat again cause it will happen fast. ive found in this the body can only absorb so many cals. after that it goes to fat. but what it does absorb it uses as remarkably efficient as when in a severe deficit.

this time I'm going to <4% in the next 7 weeks. ahouldnt take that long but thats the goal. my body is tired of eating and wants to lean up.

cheers dude!

Not hating, but of course you get alot of leeway when you are at 5% bodyfat. It would take alot of cheat days to make you look like shit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2518 on: August 29, 2013, 02:59:13 PM »
Gal/noone/OTH,

Photoshoot is 12 hrs away. Very excited. Took everyones advise and played with my instinct. Looked pretty good so far! Fingers crossed. Will post pics. Thanks alot for sharing urknowledge and for ur kick ass book!

hey bro any updates how did it turn out?
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2519 on: August 29, 2013, 08:30:20 PM »
Yes it kinda did the trick. I don't feel dizzy anymore and can think straight. Brain doesn't require much but it does require something. Today I was completely depleted, there is no doubt in my mind.

Please bare in mind that I do train like a madman, deadlifts for reps, squats for reps till failure, no isolation, tons of sets, very fast paced all under 1h.

try ALOT of cinnamon and ginger

i get that out of it lethargic feeling eating mainly fats from nuts and beans

the cinnamon and ginger can bounce you right back

caffiene will give you the paranoid eye blinking and dizzy feeling
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2520 on: August 29, 2013, 10:54:20 PM »
i see and im most happy about this, falcone is on his way back to glory :D

Could you plase reply? I wont even bother responding to this idiot.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2521 on: August 30, 2013, 09:41:47 AM »
Do you guys still stick to the diet when ill?

Feel like shit and I guess some people have less appetite anyway when sick but I don't think I can be arsed with 0 carb right now!

ukjeff

« Reply #2522 on: August 30, 2013, 10:04:23 AM »
Do you guys still stick to the diet when ill?

Feel like shit and I guess some people have less appetite anyway when sick but I don't think I can be arsed with 0 carb right now!
If you're ill, listen to your body, if you want to eat then eat.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2523 on: August 30, 2013, 12:57:21 PM »
If you're ill, listen to your body, if you want to eat then eat.

Great reply....so true.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2524 on: August 31, 2013, 01:23:13 AM »
I think there's actually some research that fasting during illness has some benefits. Of course not excessive fasting and not when you're very ill but still.

But especially when I get fever I always somehow manage to get more cut even though I'm staying in bed 24/7. My food choices also tend to change. I hate protein when I'm ill. I love eating tons of fruits.