Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 118961 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Hillary Hiding Something
« Reply #600 on: August 16, 2016, 12:48:29 PM »
not mealy mouthed at all..i simply don't have access to all evidence against her to make a fair judgment....We depend on entities like the FBI to discern whether Hillary broke the law..they said she didn't...we have to live with that....unfortunately you refuse to do that and you continue on this quest to God knows where

as for being politically honest..you know what that means..its when you don't come out and say things as a politician and youplay games with nuance..which is what I believe she did.....but all politicians do this...hence my "politically honest " statement....

can you remember one politician who when in trouble came out and said things in a a way which didn't fudge the truth???

Oh Good Lord.  You don't have enough information?  Ok.  Let's see just how blindly partisan you are.  

Watch this clip, especially from 7:50 to 10:07.  Did she lie about sniper fire?

[/youtube]

Watch this clip of Trey Gowdy and Comey.  Are you saying with a straight face Comey did not confirm Hillary Clinton repeatedly lied about this email scandal?

[/youtube]

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: August 16, 2016, 12:54:46 PM »
for some reason your clips are not playing on my computer, but yes she admitted she lied about being under fire......but we are not talking about that...we are focusing on emails....Comey said she was sloppy, stupid, and careless...but didn't say she was criminal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #602 on: August 16, 2016, 12:56:22 PM »
for some reason your clips are not playing on my computer, but yes she admitted she lied about being under fire......but we are not talking about that...we are focusing on emails....Comey said she was sloppy, stupid, and careless...but didn't say she was criminal

FALSE!   He said she lied about all the shit she told to the public. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: August 16, 2016, 12:57:35 PM »

No.  We are talking about whether or not Hillary Clinton is honest or dishonest.  I just gave two clips showing, without question, that she lied, with a "lie" being a false statement that the person knows is false at the time they made it.  And she lies with conviction.  And you people eat it up like good little minions.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: August 16, 2016, 12:57:56 PM »

Exactly.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: August 16, 2016, 01:02:29 PM »

if you held up any politician to this test you would have no one running...lying and fudging the truth is common in a society where you have to be proven guilty..no one is going to self-incriminate themselve to please the public.....you wouldn't do it either

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #606 on: August 16, 2016, 01:05:58 PM »

Can you provide a link to where she has ever admitted she lied.  I can't recall one, but you just said she admitted she lied about this. I'm a bit skeptical

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: August 16, 2016, 01:06:21 PM »
if you held up any politician to this test you would have no one running...lying and fudging the truth is common in a society where you have to be proven guilty..no one is going to self-incriminate themselve to please the public.....you wouldn't do it either

::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: August 16, 2016, 01:11:14 PM »
Can you provide a link to where she has ever admitted she lied.  I can't recall one, but you just said she admitted she lied about this. I'm a bit skeptical

Fair enough....I remember her doing so in the vaguest of terms...she didn't say "I lied"...but she stated she was wrong in some way.. it was a while back..I'll try to find something on it....if I'm wrong I will admit that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: August 16, 2016, 06:49:31 PM »
Woodward: Hillary ‘Has Not Come Totally Clean’ About Email Scandal
by Pam Key
16 Aug 2016

Tuesday on “CBS This Morning,” while discussing Congress receiving notes from the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton had not “come totally clean” about her email controversy.

Woodward said, “So many unanswered questions. you know, let’s face it, Hillary Clinton just has not come totally clean on this. And she would serve herself well if she would do that.”

He continued, “Habit of secrecy, the whole idea of the private server was so no one would know. And it’s a very bad habit. You really — I mean, I think people say if she became president, are we going to have some kind of transparency? Is there going to be a culture of straight talk rather than a culture of concealment?”

He added, “She should do serious interviews with serious people who really want to look at all of this. You can’t do it on the fly — and she’s trying to do it on the fly. And it is a giant mistake. Look, the people — the average voter is asking not just what somebody might do as president, but who they are. And who she is is her past. And she needs to kind of just sit down and say, look, on the e-mail thing I made a serious mistake. and kind of let it roll out.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/16/woodward-hillary-has-not-come-totally-clean-about-email-scandal/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: August 16, 2016, 08:06:51 PM »
Donald Trump Latest Jab: "No Stamina Hillary"

First there was “low energy.” Now increasingly it’s “no stamina.”

Donald J. Trump dispatched his Republican primary opponents with the power of branding, most notably billing Jeb Bush as a weak-wattage candidate who lacked the pizazz to be president. As Mr. Trump faces an uphill battle in the general election campaign against Hillary Clinton, the Republican presidential nominee is trying to reprise the winning formula that got him this far, slipping it into rallies and speeches that his opponent appears too tired to lead the country.

In a prominent national security address on Monday, Mr. Trump could not have been more explicit when he said that Mrs. Clinton “lacks the mental and physical stamina to take on ISIS, and all the many adversaries we face.”

The remark drew chortles on social media, with some pointing out that the commander in chief is not needed on the front lines against the Islamic State these days and others recalling that Mr. Trump received a draft deferment during the Vietnam Warbecause of bone spurs in his feet. Women on Twitter said the comment reeked of sexism. The former tennis star Martina Navratilova wondered if Mr. Trump was giving himself too much credit.

But Mr. Trump, who has also given Mrs. Clinton the moniker “Crooked Hillary,” has clearly settled on the line of attack as one that will stick and sting.

At a rally in Florida last week, Mr. Trump criticized Mrs. Clinton for giving short speeches and not campaigning with sufficient vigor.

“She makes the speech, she turns off the teleprompter,” Mr. Trump said. “Look, what happens, she gives a short speech then she goes home, goes to sleep, she shows up two days later.”

Referring to Mrs. Clinton’s remark that she may have “short-circuited” when discussing her private email server, he added: “Remember, short circuit. Remember that, right? Short circuit.”

However, tarring Mrs. Clinton as tired is not entirely new for Mr. Trump.

During a speech in June, Mr. Trump tried to explain the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens in the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, as a result of Mrs. Clinton’s fatigue.

“He was left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed,” Mr. Trump said. “That’s right. When the phone rang, as per the commercial, at 3 in the morning, Hillary Clinton was sleeping.”

And Mr. Trump tested a similar line late last year in Iowa when he suggested that Mrs. Clinton was spending too little time in the state.

“You don’t see her for five or six days,” said Mr. Trump, who frequently flies home to his Manhattan penthouse after most days on the campaign trail. “She goes home, goes to sleep.”

The questioning of Mrs. Clinton’s energy levels comes as some of her conservative critics have been trying to push the narrative that she is battling an undisclosed illness that makes her unfit for the presidency. Last week, the Fox News host Sean Hannity devoted considerable time on Mrs. Clinton’s rumored medical problems. The right-wing Drudge Report has also prominently displayed images of Mrs. Clinton appearing to stumble and looking unwell.

Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a communications professor at the University of Pennsylvania, said that Mr. Trump appeared to be nodding to age and sex stereotypes of women being too frail to handle strenuous activities.

“He is playing into that loop of clips that Sean Hannity is playing,” Ms. Jamieson said. “What does it mean that she’s not up to it? It could be ‘she’s a woman and you know what happens when a woman gets older.’”

Mrs. Clinton has generally laughed off questions about her fitness, often reminding skeptics that she logged nearly a million miles as secretary of state.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:55 AM »

ok....I did some research because I couldn't remember the exact public quote....she "acknowledged that I made a mistake" and said she "misspoke" in terms of her being under sniper fire when she landed in Bosnia........so like usual she didn't say she was sorry....but from politicians this is the best you're going to get from them when they fuck up :D

So you were right in that she never said she was actually "sorry" but at the time it seemed like thats what she was saying...in politician speak anyway.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #613 on: August 17, 2016, 11:31:21 AM »
ok....I did some research because I couldn't remember the exact public quote....she "acknowledged that I made a mistake" and said she "misspoke" in terms of her being under sniper fire when she landed in Bosnia........so like usual she didn't say she was sorry....but from politicians this is the best you're going to get from them when they fuck up :D

So you were right in that she never said she was actually "sorry" but at the time it seemed like thats what she was saying...in politician speak anyway.

I agree with your earlier point that she has to lie on this email thing, because she would perjure herself otherwise.  I also agree it's the norm for all politicians liberal and conservative alike.  The thing is, it shouldn't be. We should expect more from our elected officials and idiots like LurkerNoMore that defend hillary's lies and act completely oblivious to the problem will let it continue.  Hillary is an arrogant piece of shit, not so different from Trump if we are to be honest.  

Look at that. You and I had a civil exchange that didn't involve me insulting you or you requesting 2k posts from me

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: August 17, 2016, 04:06:29 PM »
I agree with your earlier point that she has to lie on this email thing, because she would perjure herself otherwise.  I also agree it's the norm for all politicians liberal and conservative alike.  The thing is, it shouldn't be. We should expect more from our elected officials and idiots like LurkerNoMore that defend hillary's lies and act completely oblivious to the problem will let it continue.  Hillary is an arrogant piece of shit, not so different from Trump if we are to be honest.  

Look at that. You and I had a civil exchange that didn't involve me insulting you or you requesting 2k posts from me

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: August 19, 2016, 01:17:02 PM »
Clinton reportedly told FBI Colin Powell pushed private email; Powell denies
Published August 19, 2016
FoxNews.com

Hillary Clinton reportedly told federal authorities during her questioning over her email practices  that former Secretary of State Colin Powell encouraged her to use a private email account, but that was news to Powell.

The New York Times reported Wednesday that Clinton’s revelation is part of the FBI’s notes that were given to Congress on Tuesday about the agency’s questioning in July that led Director James Comey not to pursue criminal charges against her over her use of private emails.

An email exchange emerged from 2009 between Clinton and Powell during the questioning that revealed that she had asked the former secretary of state about his email practices under George W. Bush, a source told The Times. Clinton had already set up her private email server during that time.

The Times reported that the conversations between Clinton and Powell are revealed in an upcoming book detailing Bill Clinton’s political life after his presidency, titled “Man of the World: The Further Endeavors of Bill Clinton,” by Joe Conason.

The book details a conversation between Clinton and Powell at a party hosted by Madeleine Albright in Washington.

“Toward the end of the evening, over dessert, Albright asked all of the former secretaries to offer one salient bit of counsel to the nation’s next top diplomat,” a passage details. “Powell told her to use her own email, as he had done, except for classified communications, which he had sent and received via a State Department computer.”

A spokesperson for Powell issued a statement saying 

"General Powell has no recollection of the dinner conversation," the statement read. "He did write former Secretary Clinton an email memo describing his use of his personal AOL email account for unclassified messages and how it vastly improved communications within the State Department. At the time there was no equivalent system within the Department.

"He used a secure State computer on his desk to manage classified information," the statement added. 

Howard Krongard, a former watchdog for the State Department, told Fox News in May that he would have immediately opened an investigation if he caught wind of a secretary of state used a private account.

Krongard shot down the notion that she was in line with her predecessors’ in using a private email account for State Department business. He pointed to a May 25 inspectors general report that stated Condoleezza Rice did not use personal email for government business. It said Powell used personal email on a limited basis to connect with people outside the department, and he worked with the State Department to secure the system. The report found Clinton did neither.

The report concluded Clinton’s use of a private server and account was not approved, and broke agency rules. The report said by the time she became secretary, the rules had repeatedly been updated, and were “considerably more detailed and more sophisticated.”

The Times reported that the State Department has asked to review the FBI’s notes from Clinton’s questioning before they are officially released.

Clinton campaign officials fear that materials could be leaked in order to hurt her campaign.

Click for more from The New York Times.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/19/clinton-reportedly-told-fbi-that-colin-powell-urged-her-to-use-private-email.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #616 on: August 19, 2016, 07:07:41 PM »
Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to questions on private email use

Published August 19, 2016 
FoxNews.com

A federal judge Friday ordered Hillary Clinton to answer questions from a conservative watchdog group about her use of a private email server when she served as secretary of state.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued the order as part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch. The group had sought to question Clinton under oath and in person, but the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing.

FBI Director James Comey announced last month that  the agency would not seek criminal charges against Clinton after an investigation into her email use, although he concluded she been "extremely careless" in her handling of sensitive material.

Judicial Watch's Director of Investigations Chris Farrell said that while they would have preferred to have Clinton answer questions in person, the decision represented a victory for the organization.

“Judicial Watch will get Clinton under oath regarding the set-up of her outlaw server – something no other person, organization or agency has been ableto do, to date," he said.

“We believe it is a victory for law and order to get Hillary Clinton under oath answering questions about the server setup and why she did it,” he said.

Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said the campaign was glad that the judge had allowed Clinton to answer questions in writing.

"Judicial Watch is a right-wing organization that has been attacking the Clintons since the 1990s," Fallon said. "This is just another lawsuit intended to try to hurt Hillary Clinton's campaign, and so we are glad that the judge has accepted our offer to answer these questions in writing rather than grant Judicial Watch's request."

Judge Sullivan said Judicial Watch must submit its questions to Clinton by Oct. 14 and gave Clinton 30 days to respond -- a timetable that could push Clinton's answers past the November election unless Judicial Watch sends its questions earlier than mid-October.

Judicial Watch is among several groups that have sued the government over access to records about Clinton's service as secretary of state.

Fox News' Catherine Herridge and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/19/judge-orders-clinton-to-answer-questions-on-email-use.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: August 21, 2016, 07:37:45 PM »
Skip to comments.

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him
People.com ^ | 8/21/2016 | SARA NATHAN AND JEFF NELSON
Posted on August 21, 2016 at 10:26:02 PM EDT by Beave Meister

On Friday, the New York Times reported that Clinton told FBI officials former Secretary of State Colin Powell had advised her to use a personal email account while she held the Secretary of State office herself.

"Her people have been trying to pin it on me," Powell, 79, told PEOPLE Saturday night at the Apollo in the Hamptons 2016 Night of Legends fête in East Hampton, New York.

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell added.

(Excerpt) Read more at people.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: August 22, 2016, 10:59:38 AM »
Emails reveal Clinton aide gave foundation donors 'special' access, group says
Published August 22, 2016 
FoxNews.com

Newly released emails reveal more instances of the Clinton Foundation appearing to reach out to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s State Department for favors involving wealthy donors – including Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain – according to a watchdog group that fought to obtain the emails.

Judicial Watch, which released the documents Monday, said in a statement that the messages show Clinton aide Huma Abedin “provided influential Clinton Foundation donors special, expedited access to the secretary of state.” The documents include exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department.

The exchange involving the crown prince of Bahrain occurred in June 2009. It started with top foundation official Doug Band notifying Abedin that the crown prince was coming to the U.S. and seeking a meeting. He noted he is a “good friend of ours.”

Abedin wrote back that the crown prince had asked to see Clinton through “normal channels.”

She added: “I asked and she said she doesn’t want to commit to anything for thurs or fri until she knows how she will feel. Also she says that she may want to go to ny and doesn’t want to be committed to stuff in ny.”

Two days later, Abedin wrote to Band saying they were offering up a morning meeting between Clinton and the crown prince.

As noted by Judicial Watch, the foundation website says the crown prince committed to an international scholarship program in 2005, through the Clinton Global Initiative. According to the site, this commitment was worth $32 million, in addition to other reported donations from the Kingdom of Bahrain.

The Clinton campaign, though, pushed back on the Judicial Watch claims, pointing to the original Abedin email that said the crown prince went through “normal channels.”

"Once again this right-wing organization that has been going after the Clintons since the 1990s is distorting facts to make utterly false attacks,” spokesman Josh Schwerin said in a statement. “No matter how this group tries to mischaracterize these documents, the fact remains that Hillary Clinton never took action as Secretary of State because of donations to the Clinton Foundation."

The release Monday follows another email release earlier this month by Judicial Watch. One of those exchanges showed Band trying to put a wealthy foundation donor in touch with the U.S. ambassador to Lebanon.

Such emails have fueled accusations from Republicans of a “pay-to-play” operation. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump – Hillary Clinton’s rival in the 2016 race – on Monday called for the foundation to be shut down,

“It is now clear that the Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt enterprise in political history. What they were doing during Crooked Hillary’s time as Secretary of State was wrong then, and it is wrong now. It must be shut down immediately,” he said in a statement.

The foundation already said it would no longer accept foreign and corporate contributions if Clinton is elected president.

The Clinton campaign touted this commitment in hitting back at Trump’s call Monday.

"The Foundation has already laid out the unprecedented steps the charity will take if Hillary Clinton becomes president,” Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta said in a statement, making several demands of Trump in response:

“Donald Trump needs to come clean with voters about his complex network of for-profit businesses that are hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to big banks, including the state-owned Bank of China, and other business groups with ties to the Kremlin. Donald Trump should stop hiding behind fake excuses and release his tax returns and immediately disclose the full extent of his business interests. He must commit to fully divesting himself from all of his business conflicts to ensure that he is not letting his own financial interests affect decisions made by his potential administration."

More emails, meanwhile, are in the pipeline for release. A federal judge in a Judicial Watch case earlier Monday ordered the State Department to expedite its review of some 14,900 emails uncovered by the FBI over the course of its investigation into Clinton's private email practices.

Those emails are part of the larger cache of documents not previously disclosed by Clinton, and are in addition to the roughly 55,000 emails turned over to federal investigators.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/22/emails-reveal-clinton-aide-gave-foundation-donors-special-access-group-says.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: August 22, 2016, 11:03:28 AM »
Navy Sailor Argued His Crime Was Same As Hillary’s. Here’s How Long He’ll Be Spending In Jail
BY FRANK CAMP | MILITARY

Hillary Clinton & Kristian Saucier
Getty - Joe Raedle / Staff / Court Documents / U.S. Navy

Friday, U.S. Navy Officer Kristian Saucier was sentenced to one year in prison, with an additional six months of house arrest and three years of “supervised release” for taking photos inside a nuclear submarine in 2009. In addition, Saucier will pay a $100 fine, participate in 100 hours of community service, and he will no longer be able to own firearms.

Although Saucier plead guilty in May to “retaining national defense information without permission,” according to Politico, his attorney attempted a unique defense strategy to lighten his sentence.

Saucier’s crime pertained to section 793(e) of the U.S. penal code, which is part of the Espionage Act. While under investigation by the FBI, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was being scrutinized for a potential violation of nearly the same thing–section 793(f) of the Espionage Act.

Saucier’s attorney, Derrick Hogan, argued that the precedent set by the outcome of Hillary Clinton’s case should be applied to his client:

“Democratic Presidential Candidate and former Secretary of State Hilary [sic] Clinton…has come under scrutiny for engaging in acts similar to Mr. Saucier…

In our case, Mr. Saucier possessed six (6) photographs classified as ‘confidential/restricted,’ far less than Clinton’s 110 emails. It will be unjust and unfair for Mr. Saucier to receive any sentence other than probation for a crime those more powerful than him will likely avoid.”
It’s impossible to know whether the argument held any weight in the sentencing process, however, The Washington Times reports that Saucier’s legal team “believe invoking the so-called ‘Clinton defense’ may have helped their client avoid additional time behind bars.”

It’s certainly a possibility, as Kristian Saucier escaped a possible prison sentence of up to ten years, and instead, will be serving just one.

According to The Daily Mail, despite saying he was “pleased” with the outcome, one of Saucier’s layers, Greg Rinckey, said what his client did was simply “a foolish mistake by a very young man,” and that it’s not indicative of “his true character.”

Saucier will begin his year-long prison sentence on October 12.

Hillary Clinton is unlikely to face any charges related to her email scandal.

http://ijr.com/2016/08/677528-navy-sailor-argued-his-crime-was-same-as-hillarys-heres-how-long-hell-be-spending-in-jail/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=bencarson&utm_term=prm6

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: August 22, 2016, 02:33:55 PM »
FBI uncovers 14,900 more documents in Clinton email probe
The Washington Post
Spencer S. Hsu

The FBI’s year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server uncovered 14,900 emails and documents from her time as secretary of state that had not been disclosed by her attorneys, and a federal judge on Monday pressed the State Department to begin releasing emails sooner than mid-October as it planned.

Justice Department lawyers said last week that the State Department would review and turn over Clinton’s work-related emails to a conservative legal group. The records are among “tens of thousands” of documents found by the FBI in its probe and turned over to the State Department, Justice Department attorney Lisa Ann Olson said Monday in court.

The 14,900 Clinton documents are nearly 50 percent more than the roughly 30,000 emails that Clinton’s lawyers deemed work-related and returned to the department in December 2014.

Lawyers for the State Department and Judicial Watch, the legal group, are negotiating a plan for the release of the emails in a civil public records lawsuit before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg of Washington.

In a statement after a hearing at the U.S. district courthouse in Washington, Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said the group was pleased that Boasberg rejected the department’s proposal to begin releasing documents weekly on Oct. 14, ordering it instead to prioritize Clinton’s emails and to return to court Sept. 22 with a new plan.

“We’re pleased the court accelerated the State Department’s timing,” Fitton said. “We’re trying to work with the State Department here, but let’s be clear: They have slow-walked and stonewalled the release of these records. They’ve had many of them since July 25 ... and not one record has yet been released, and we don’t understand why that’s the case.”

In a statement, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the agency previously agreed voluntarily to hand over emails sent or received by Clinton in her official capacity as secretary from 2009 to 2013 but that tens of thousands of documents would have to be “carefully appraised at State” to separate official records from personal ones.

“State has not yet had the opportunity to complete a review of the documents to determine whether they are agency records or if they are duplicative of documents State has already produced through the Freedom of Information Act,” Toner said. “We cannot comment further as this matter is in ongoing litigation.”

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit in May 2015 after disclosures that Clinton had exclusively used a personal email server while secretary of state. Judicial Watch had sought all emails sent or received by Clinton at the State Department in a request made under the federal Freedom of Information Act, which covers the release of public records.

Monday’s hearing comes seven weeks after the Justice Department closed a criminal investigation without charges into the handling of classified material in Clinton’s email setup, which FBI Director James B. Comey called “extremely careless.”

On Aug. 5, the FBI completed transferring what Comey said were several thousand previously undisclosed work-related Clinton emails that the FBI found in its investigation for the State Department to review and make public. Government lawyers until now had given no details about how many emails the FBI found or when the full set would be released. It is unclear how many documents might be attachments, duplicates or exempt from release for privacy or legal reasons.

Government lawyers disclosed last week that the FBI has turned over eight computer discs of information: one including emails and attachments that were sent directly to or from Clinton, or to or from her at some point in an email chain, and were not previously turned over by her lawyers; a second with classified documents; another with emails returned by Clinton; and five containing materials from other people retrieved by the FBI.

The 14,900 documents at issue now come from the first disc, Fitton said.

In announcing the FBI’s findings in July, Comey said investigators found no evidence that the emails it found “were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.” Like many users, Clinton periodically deleted emails, or they were purged when devices were changed.

Clinton’s lawyers also may have deleted some of the emails as “personal,” Comey said, noting their review relied on header information and search terms, not a line-by-line reading as the FBI conducted.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-uncovers-14900-more-documents-in-clinton-email-probe/ar-BBvUo17?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: August 22, 2016, 04:59:30 PM »
The thing about liars is they cannot keep their facts straight and often have the truth come back to bite them.  

Daily Caller: Condi Rice Denies Having Email Conversation with Hillary
By Jason Devaney   |    Monday, 22 Aug 2016

In another blow to Hillary Clinton and her email scandal, former Secretary of State Condolezza Rice said she does not remember speaking to Clinton in 2009 about the subject, a claim Clinton reportedly made to the FBI.

"Dr. Rice isn't doing any media right now. I can tell you though that she has no recollection of that conversation either," Georgia Godfrey, Rice's chief of staff at Stanford University, told The Daily Caller.

Clinton said the conversation occurred in 2009 and it involved Clinton telling Rice that former Secretary of State Colin Powell advised her to use a private email address while she worked at the state department.

Powell denied urging Clinton to use a private email server and accused the Democratic presidential candidate of "trying to pin it on me."

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," he said.

The 2009 conversation allegedly occurred during a dinner party at the home of former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.

Powell said he used a personal AOL email account for non-classified messages and his official government account for classified content.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/condi-rice-denies-email-server-advise/2016/08/22/id/744667/#ixzz4I6nixnKc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: August 22, 2016, 05:24:36 PM »
Another lie to the FBI which they let her sake on

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #623 on: August 22, 2016, 06:04:34 PM »
Another lie to the FBI which they let her sake on

I would drink sake with you.

Not around Hillary or the FBI though. They would try to put Benghazi on us.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V