Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 55595 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2015, 09:02:51 AM »
Lakers will become awesome... 5 minutes after Kobe retires.

Love, that eyebrows kid anthony davis, maybe some older vets like Carmelo... and a big name we don't see coming...

they'll all arrive in LA, along with the new huge TV $ deal in 2016... and the lakers will be a contender overnight.

I've been calling Kobe a dick since 1995/1996... now the rest of the NBA players are showing it... the LAL are poison until he retires.  He's a spiteful dick.  He disrespects fellow players, teammates, in games and all-star weekend too.   He heard about his "great intensity and competitive spirit" for so long, that he forgot not to be a dick to people.  And he started treating his co-workers like subordinates.   When he broke a rookie's hand playing defense, he made fun of him to the press, instead of saying he can't wait for his teammate to return.  Dick move.

Lakers will sign Mark Gasol this offseason, then get Davis from NO and in a couple years Wiggins will leave Minnesota.  They'll hope Randle and Winslow and Okafor who'll they'll pick with the #1 spot will turn out to be studs and they'll battle again for the top spot.

Lakers though need to get a new coach.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2015, 09:12:20 AM »
Lakers will sign Mark Gasol this offseason, then get Davis from NO and in a couple years Wiggins will leave Minnesota.  They'll hope Randle and Winslow and Okafor who'll they'll pick with the #1 spot will turn out to be studs and they'll battle again for the top spot.

that's a badass team.   Maybe they get that one coach from college... went 38-1 and knows half the pros already

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2015, 02:48:08 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2015, 06:13:53 PM »
LOLZ.

The Clippers have just joined the ranks of the greatest chokers in the history of the NBA.  Motherfuck them, their coach, their owner, the ball boys, their trainer, their equipment manager, their entire front office, every last one of their phaggott ass fans, and all their fucking mamas.

You ain't shit, you ain't never been shit, and you ain't never gonna be shit.  Fuck you.

Is this a cut and paste or are you a Hebrew?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2015, 06:22:02 PM »
Lakers will sign Mark Gasol this offseason, then get Davis from NO and in a couple years Wiggins will leave Minnesota.  They'll hope Randle and Winslow and Okafor who'll they'll pick with the #1 spot will turn out to be studs and they'll battle again for the top spot.

Scott is a Kobe hire, I think they did that to strictly keep Kobe happy after the PJax hiring botch. Even though that team has a talent deficit Scott is BAD. I thought he was a genius when he coached the Nets to the Finals, but I was wrong.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2015, 06:28:52 PM »
Is this a cut and paste or are you a Hebrew?

That's not cut and paste, that's been on my mind for a while and I'm glad I got it off my chest.  Even though I am a white devil, my days of hanging out with negros have rubbed off on me.  I've been around black people since I was a kid.  Some of my best homies are black.  Thus, I will occasionally have a Tupac moment.  This was one of such moments.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2015, 06:38:48 PM »
That's not cut and paste, that's been on my mind for a while and I'm glad I got it off my chest.  Even though I am a white devil, my days of hanging out with negros have rubbed off on me.  I've been around black people since I was a kid.  Some of my best homies are black.  Thus, I will occasionally have a Tupac moment.  This was one of such moments.

Great quote though,  the original statement almost single handedly derailed the Bad Boy label.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2015, 06:49:26 PM »
That's not cut and paste, that's been on my mind for a while and I'm glad I got it off my chest.  Even though I am a white devil, my days of hanging out with negros have rubbed off on me.  I've been around black people since I was a kid.  Some of my best homies are black.  Thus, I will occasionally have a Tupac moment.  This was one of such moments.

Lol. Had to ask. Not all whites are devils. You can be a Hebrew devil as well.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2015, 08:01:09 PM »
Lol. Had to ask. Not all whites are devils. You can be a Hebrew devil as well.

Lol, true true.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2015, 05:35:49 AM »
Doc Rivers good guy mediocre coach. The only reason he won an NBA championship was Allen, Pierce, and Garnett.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2015, 07:55:58 AM »
very odd to see an NBA black player on the court and not a single visible tattoo

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2015, 08:25:24 AM »
very odd to see an NBA black player on the court and not a single visible tattoo

Curry gives off a homo vibe.  Bet he's in the closet.  I decided to google it and there are a lot of people that feel the same way.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2015, 08:28:01 AM »
Curry is a great ball player and face for the league. I remember watching is father play. Although nowhere his son in skill.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2015, 08:29:42 AM »
Curry is a great ball player and face for the league. I remember watching is father play. Although nowhere his son in skill.

you think magic johnson is just as proud of his son as Mr Curry?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2015, 08:35:09 AM »

you think magic johnson is just as proud of his son as Mr Curry?

I honestly can't say. The easy answer is no.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2015, 08:36:56 AM »

hi dad played for the hornets, had a flat top, and didn't leave the ground when shooting 3s?   that's my recollection.   part of those ZO/Muggsy/grandmama days

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2015, 08:51:03 AM »
hi dad played for the hornets, had a flat top, and didn't leave the ground when shooting 3s?   that's my recollection.   part of those ZO/Muggsy/grandmama days

Fun Fact.  Vince Carter who played on Memphis against Stephan Curry was teammates with his Dad in his last two years in Toronto.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2015, 08:55:43 AM »
Damn, didn't know this but the Lakers might get fucked tonight.

The 76ers find themselves in an even more precarious situation this year. Philadelphia has the third-highest chance, 15.6%, at the No. 1 overall pick this year. The Sixers are also owed the Lakers’ top-five protected first rounder, as well as the Miami Heat’s top-10 protected lottery selection.

With the Lakers owning the fourth-worst record and thus the fourth-best odds at the No. 1 pick, there’s a 17.2% chance the Lakers drop to No. 6 or No. 7, and thus gifting their selection to Philly. Interestingly, there’s a greater chance of that happening than the Sixers simply winning the lottery. The Heat finished the season with 10th-worst record, barely clinging on to their first rounder as is. However, there’s still a 9.1 percent chance one team in the 11-14 slots can jump all the way into the top three (the lottery is simply a drawing for the top three slots followed by the remaining teams being awarded picks 4-14 based on worst record).

How can Tuesday night become a total coup for the Sixers? There’s a 3.7 percent chance Philadelphia receives picks from both the Lakers and Heat and a 0.28 percent chance Philadelphia ends up picking at No. 1, No. 6 and No. 11. The Orlando Magic are the only team in NBA history to ever have three lottery picks in

Here's the reason

L.A. shipped a protected first-round pick to Phoenix in the 2012 sign-and-trade deal that landed Steve Nash. The Suns in turn traded that pick to the Sixers at this year's deadline in a three-team deal that sent Brandon Knight from the Bucks to the Suns. According to the protections, the Lakers get to keep their pick if it remains in the top five but they must send it to the Sixers if it lands at six or seven. Put another way, two teams must jump over the Lakers in the lottery order for the Sixers to receive the pick. In case you're wondering, there is a 17.2% chance of that happening, leaving L.A. empty-handed after the worst season in its 67-year franchise history

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2015, 09:30:29 AM »
how many millions as she spent rebuilding that face  ???

Last weekend ....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2015, 09:32:22 AM »
how many millions as she spent rebuilding that face  ???

Last weekend ....

Nice leather jacket.  Wonder if he has jean shorts on.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2015, 09:43:14 AM »

Wrist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2015, 05:49:42 PM »
let's see if the NBA will "FIX" the draft.  I've predicted all year that it'll be LAL with the #1 pick.

And yes, they're in the top 3.   NYK got the #4 pick.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2015, 05:57:15 PM »
let's see if the NBA will "FIX" the draft.  I've predicted all year that it'll be LAL with the #1 pick.

And yes, they're in the top 3.   NYK got the #4 pick.

LA with #2.  I'm very happy about this.  There is some real talent available at #2.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2015, 06:02:03 PM »
LA with #2.  I'm very happy about this.  There is some real talent available at #2.

11% chance and they end up with one of the two best centers.  I'm a conspiracy theorist kinda guy.   Totally fixed.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2015, 06:51:58 PM »
Houston looking legit at the moment, golden state look shook