Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 55595 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #700 on: June 12, 2015, 09:31:11 PM »
I don't think Lebron can afford to not have a great game any of the games of this series moving forward...You look at Golden States starters and you see REAL, CONSISTENT players with the likes of Steph, Klay, Draymond and players like Andre who you know you're usually going to get consistent production from in one way or another..Where as Lebron is the best player on the Cavs and this series, 2 of the 5 next best players were getting good minutes on a Knick team that would struggle for 30 wins WITH MELO.. Just to put it in perspective...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #701 on: June 12, 2015, 09:36:52 PM »
Tell you what lee still needs to play more (15min or so last night). He's a spark plug and one of the few guys who can get some more rebounds/battle cavs bigs. Green tries but too small.

Also, Kerr needs to stop dinking around with bogut. He completely slowed the game down all by himself when he came in and fouled everybody he could because he's so overmatched. Took them a bit to get going again.
I have been saying Lee should be playing. About time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #702 on: June 12, 2015, 09:48:45 PM »
ok so who do you think deserves all the credit for the cavs winning game 2 and 3?  if he doesn't score 40 a game they lose because he has no pippen

E

LeBrick deserves a lot of the credit, but not all of the credit.

But you do realize what the prime Jordan Bulls would have done to this Warrior team?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #703 on: June 12, 2015, 10:07:16 PM »

But you do realize what the prime Jordan Bulls would have done to this Warrior team?

you would have to compare it to a prime Jordan Bulls without Rodman and Pippen...Well imo Rodman and Pippen were better than Love and Kyrie EASILY..So that would have been even more of a hit..Nonetheless this series has still been fun to watch

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #704 on: June 12, 2015, 10:17:46 PM »
you would have to compare it to a prime Jordan Bulls without Rodman and Pippen...Well imo Rodman and Pippen were better than Love and Kyrie EASILY..So that would have been even more of a hit..Nonetheless this series has still been fun to watch

You enjoy the creamy center of big black dicks

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #705 on: June 12, 2015, 11:11:27 PM »
I predict it will go to game 7 and Dellavadova will be the hero of the game.  They are pushing this guy wwe style for some reason.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2015, 09:40:28 AM »
I predict it will go to game 7 and Dellavadova will be the hero of the game.  They are pushing this guy wwe style for some reason.

No way.  Dellschmova was a surprise for GS.  They didn't game plan for him and he had a decent game and a half.  Now GS had time to include him in the game plan and he'll be a non story.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #707 on: June 13, 2015, 09:44:24 AM »
No way.  Dellschmova was a surprise for GS.  They didn't game plan for him and he had a decent game and a half.  Now GS had time to include him in the game plan and he'll be a non story.

Agreed. Teams in modern day NBA are stopping the Jeremy Lin stories right in their tracks before they happen..Instead of a player with little to no scouting report keep continuing to play good games and teams continue to ignore them because they aren't a focal point of the offense, they're shoeing in immediately and i think that's to be expected especially given the past track record of unsung heroes in the playoffs and in recent years..Nonetheless i think if Cavs were fully healthy they would win in 6

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #708 on: June 13, 2015, 09:59:13 AM »

as soon as Delly decided he was going to play like Kyrie Irving, the cavs got into trouble.  He's trying to drive, throwing up wild shots.  He should stick with feeding lebron and smashing all-star knees.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #709 on: June 13, 2015, 10:00:48 AM »
By fans, not by ESPN.  ESPN has his nuts in their mouth 24/7.

their biggest voice is skip bayless and all he does is criticize him

he gave his triple double game a C+

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #710 on: June 13, 2015, 10:02:23 AM »

yeah lets give credit to guys that are in the lottery without lebron, if jordan was averaging 40 a game you would give him all the credit

i have always said jordan had much better teams, thanks for finally agreeing

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #711 on: June 13, 2015, 10:03:25 AM »

E

???  Stephen A Smith is barely taking enough time to breath between sucking on Lebron's balls.  Instead of talking about what the Warriors did better to win game 4, he just kept making excuses for Lebron and the Cavs.  Fact is GS weathered the storm, the Cavs won two games, played their hearts out and they are tied.  All for nothing.  GS will win 2 more and end their misery.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #712 on: June 13, 2015, 10:04:15 AM »
as soon as Delly decided he was going to play like Kyrie Irving, the cavs got into trouble.  He's trying to drive, throwing up wild shots.  He should stick with feeding lebron and smashing all-star knees.

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: June 13, 2015, 10:41:20 AM »
???  Stephen A Smith is barely taking enough time to breath between sucking on Lebron's balls.  Instead of talking about what the Warriors did better to win game 4, he just kept making excuses for Lebron and the Cavs.  Fact is GS weathered the storm, the Cavs won two games, played their hearts out and they are tied.  All for nothing.  GS will win 2 more and end their misery.

I cannot understand what faction of ESPN viewers smiles when Stephen A Smith comes on the air.   He's not funny.  He's not thought-provoking.  He's not witty, and he doesn't have sports experience at pro level.  He interjects words that don't fit, every time.  in a network full of good sports voices, he makes every show worse.

He comes on and over-reacts with the new 'generation selfie' drama levels on every single thing.  I literally turn off First Take so quickly and move to Colin when 10am arrives.  I turn off pre-game if Smith comes on.  His whiny, obnoxious voice, sucking up to lebron, to mayweather, etc... what grown man shrieks ten times a minute when speaking?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: June 13, 2015, 11:43:08 AM »

E
Biggest voice, lol? He's a known clown that just says things to say things.
And that's only 1 guy. You are utterly deaf/blind if you don't see how much they push/love him.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #715 on: June 13, 2015, 12:06:48 PM »
He has goofiest, unathletic jump shot I have ever seen. He is basically a 6' 3" annoyance.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #716 on: June 13, 2015, 01:50:21 PM »
Shumpert is an unsung hero IMO on the defensive end. He does a great job playing perimeter defense and gave Steph alot of trouble off switches..Klay has played well but Shump is averaging multiple steals a game this series..Even when shump gets hot on offense he knows the deal..don't try to create..Let Lebron create for you

On the other hand..I've never seen Jr Smith have an average game before..he either totally sucks or drops 25-30

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #717 on: June 14, 2015, 12:57:33 AM »

E

Skip is just a small but loud minority.  ESPN is littered with Lebron ball-lickers from top to bottom.  If you can't admit that they you are either a fool or a liar.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: June 14, 2015, 06:38:17 AM »
lebron got back to cleveland only to face the same shit he faced when playing there before: being the only good  on the team who has to carry all the scrubs from start to finish, only to be beaten by real , more  complete teams which is logical in the finals cause he s running out of gas. He could only win with one or two other great players like when in miami, which is perfectly normal, no team can win with only one great player. If kyrie irving and love werent hurt they would have standed a decent chance, but lebron alone carrying a whole team of scrubs? not gonna happen, didnt happen in the past, and not against GSW.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #719 on: June 14, 2015, 05:19:47 PM »
Must be upsetting everytime Lebron passes the ball to someone other than Mosgov, delly, Jr Smith or James Jones when he's in..They just pass it right back to him...If i were Lebron i would be telling people to try to create..Not necesarily take the shot but penetrate to the hoop and create opportunities..that's the name of the game :-[

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: June 14, 2015, 05:53:57 PM »
lebron had 3 days rest.   15 points, only halfway thru the 2nd quarter.   Cavs up by 5.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #721 on: June 14, 2015, 06:59:02 PM »
Where the fuck is Klay Thompson?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: June 14, 2015, 07:00:02 PM »
Where the fuck is Klay Thompson?

hiding under a rock with stef curry.   Green keeping the warriors in it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: June 14, 2015, 07:19:37 PM »
Ezeli doing his best to get the cavs back in it and succeeding. Why he plays I'll never know.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #724 on: June 14, 2015, 07:27:02 PM »
Ezeli doing his best to get the cavs back in it and succeeding. Why he plays I'll never know.

Affirmative Action