Author Topic: Hulk hogan claims 24-inch Pythons on Sportscenter today  (Read 23954 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Hulk hogan claims 24-inch Pythons on Sportscenter today
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 12:18:43 PM »
Dunno bout 24 inch pythons but there is no doubt a six inch snake in those shorts as he lotions up Brooke's gooch and butt cheeks..

O

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 12:38:22 PM »
6'5, 320lbs in the 80's and could barely fit through a doorway, yeah 18" arms  ::)

Quit talking out of school..
The truth, the guy never claimed to have low bodyfat, it's easiest to have giant arms when your his size. He might be doing a slight exageration, but nobody cares if everyone does it the point still stands true, he was bigger than almost anyone in the  early 80's.

And all this crap about lifts is bullshit, the guy was pretty close to 6'6" in his prime and stands about 6 4 now. Trust me if you got back and knee problems(which I do), you can loose 2-3 inches in a period of a few hours, and I'm only 6'4"

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 12:39:54 PM »
anyone who watched WWE/WWF whatever that crap is a fucking loser.

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 12:48:35 PM »
Dunno bout 24 inch pythons but there is no doubt a six inch snake in those shorts as he lotions up Brooke's gooch and butt cheeks..

And the lou's foreingou's dad did the same shit in pumping iron, you  guys look far too deep into this shit. He's a said old man with nothing to do all day, his wife left him, his son's a asshole, and his little girl is all he has left what else does he have to live for, he's probably to old to even get a hard on at this point.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 01:13:32 PM »
And the lou's foreingou's dad did the same shit in pumping iron, you  guys look far too deep into this shit. He's a said old man with nothing to do all day, his wife left him, his son's a asshole, and his little girl is all he has left what else does he have to live for, he's probably to old to even get a hard on at this point.

I agree. Not all touching is sexual.

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 01:14:54 PM »
I agree. Not all touching is sexual.
I fear for some get biggers some day there gonna be wiping the shit out of their new borns twat with a big ol hard on.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 01:33:08 PM »
That's not a newborn. His new wife also happens to be the spit of Brooke. You have to hand it to Hulk tho, instead of pounding Brooke he married a look-a-like and pounds her by proxy.

O

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 01:36:51 PM »
That's not a newborn. His new wife also happens to be the spit of Brooke. You have to hand it to Hulk tho, instead of pounding Brooke he married a look-a-like and pounds her by proxy.

That's just part of the guidobeach culture the hulkster lives in. His wife looked just like his daughter too, it's just a hot look, there's no reason to assume shit. Just because the guys daughter is hot don't me he don't think of her as a daughter.

So I love red heads, I marry a redhead, you assume I lust my  redhead daughter :-\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »
That's just part of the guidobeach culture the hulkster lives in. His wife looked just like his daughter too, it's just a hot look, there's no reason to assume shit. Just because the guys daughter is hot don't me he don't think of her as a daughter.

So I love red heads, I marry a redhead, you assume I lust my  redhead daughter :-\

You mean Linda? Her mother? No shit her daughter looked like her.

I don't give a shit about you. I don't even care about him. So what that he does inappropriate things to his daughter?

I only got mad when he pulled that shit with the World Trade Center. 
O

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 01:43:29 PM »
You mean Linda? Her mother? No shit her daughter looked like her.

I don't give a shit about you. I don't even care about him. So what that he does inappropriate things to his daughter?

The wha?  ??? ???

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 02:14:09 PM »
Thats funny, you can see Stallone is nowhere near as short next to Hogan as made out it in publicity shots where he was face to pecs.
Look how huge he is compared to the midget Stallone.  ::)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »
20 inchers not long ago.......I think Rachel was getting wet :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »
The truth, the guy never claimed to have low bodyfat, it's easiest to have giant arms when your his size. He might be doing a slight exageration, but nobody cares if everyone does it the point still stands true, he was bigger than almost anyone in the  early 80's.

And all this crap about lifts is bullshit, the guy was pretty close to 6'6" in his prime and stands about 6 4 now. Trust me if you got back and knee problems(which I do), you can loose 2-3 inches in a period of a few hours, and I'm only 6'4"
Aren't you in your early 20s? And you have back and knee problems? Well, get used to a short life...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »
I'd throw a hump in Rachael Ray.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 10:49:58 PM »
Wow.

22" at his peak. Was measured at 20" a couple of years ago on live TV. One thing he is though is about 3-4" shorter than he was in the 1980's. Was a legit 6'6" and is somewhere between 6'2" and 6'3" today.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 11:21:54 PM »
6'4 fella now day ,, 6'6 in the 80s,, he is older fella ,, his arms mesue 19-20 inches now and back then they were 21 inches but always double digit and high doubles in the 15-20% zone ... you make what you want out of it ,,

20 inches on 6'4 fella is exactly like 17 inches on 5'10 fella ,,this is in double digits bodyfat which is ofcourse nothnig to write home about,

very VERY average arms,, big? yes they are,, but 75% of americanos have big arms big everything,, have you ever took a look at americanos sitting with the family eating dinner in some restaurant in americanas? like dennis or like ruby tuesday,, take a look at the family,, ALL BUNCH OF FATZOS,, THEY ARE BIG THICK FAT FELLAS,, al of them the women and the men ,, they are just fat nation that became fat due to food and due to the genetic which is big boned usually or if not big boned then heavie set,, just take a look at majority of the calve of americanos ,, nto all but majority ....they have very large fat legs ,, the calve start from the buttom of the bootm and go like a fat juicey turky leg up the back of the shin bone,, americanos are very fat nation,, VERY VERY FAT NATION,, notice how they are against skinny,,skinny is actualy a very good thing...always live long,, but! if americano see skinny he dont like it ,,americano will truly chose being fat over being skinny ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2011, 12:05:37 AM »
Thats funny, you can see Stallone is nowhere near as short next to Hogan as made out it in publicity shots where he was face to pecs.

But they got him to look super huge when they took the picture after the match. Remember that? Don't know if it was movie magic or not but he looked big!

I was too harsh on Stallone, he's not a midget, but at 5'8 tops he can be classified as a shorter fella.  :D

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011, 12:18:05 AM »
Amen, and Obama has yet to bring him to justice for it.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2011, 03:02:59 AM »
Let's say Sly is 5'8" and today Hogan is 6'3" that would mean Sly having atleast 5inches of extra height in his shoes to look this big against Hogan. But you can see by the build and proportions there is no way Sly is that short against Hogan. This was taken a few years ago when Sly inducted Hogan into the hall of fame.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2011, 03:35:15 AM »
hogan due to multiple surgeries is probably just over 6 foot nowadays

stallone is 5'7", wears shoe lifts

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 04:11:04 AM »
Let's say Sly is 5'8" and today Hogan is 6'3" that would mean Sly having atleast 5inches of extra height in his shoes to look this big against Hogan. But you can see by the build and proportions there is no way Sly is that short against Hogan. This was taken a few years ago when Sly inducted Hogan into the hall of fame.
Stallon is 5 7 without lift, and stands about 5 11 in premiers and shit. The mofo is shamless. Hogan is atleast 6 3 64 in that pick with a slouch.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2011, 04:33:15 AM »
rachel ray hottie

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2011, 04:34:07 AM »
Stallon is 5 7 without lift, and stands about 5 11 in premiers and shit. The mofo is shamless. Hogan is atleast 6 3 64 in that pick with a slouch.
stallonne is 5'7" without lifts, hogan must be at most 6'3", probably 6'2", mcmahon is def taller than stallonne, in pic they appear same height almost

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2011, 04:54:50 AM »
Hogan himself says Stallone is 5'8. Sly must be on his knees for the bottom Thunderlips/rocky shot or Hogan on a box.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2011, 05:27:33 AM »
  you guys base what's possible for arm size on the arm size of the largest pros. You think an arm over 22" or 23" is impossible because that was the arm size of Ronnie and others with huge arms. The problem is that pro bodybuilders are small men. The average height of pro is 5'8 or maybe 5'9, and they have frames that are smaller than average. Why? Because, the smaller the frame, the more impressive the muscles look. A man who is over 6'3 with a huge frame would never make it is a pro bodybuilder, but he could easily have 25"+ arms if he took the amount of steroids, GH and insulin that the pros take.

SUCKMYMUSCLE