Author Topic: NEVER FORGET !!  (Read 1370 times)

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: NEVER FORGET !!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2021, 02:00:13 PM »
the UK invaded Iraq by making up a story about WMD, why would the USA need to blow up 2 buildings to do it?
To make it look really legit. People were outraged and all in for war.
Why they would invade Irak and Afghanistan while none of the hijackers were from those countries? 15 out of 19 were from saudi arabia.

The official story is fishy.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2021, 05:27:33 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2021, 05:45:25 PM »
I had just got my commission from Officer Candidate School 20 years ago, and less than three months before the Twin Towers got hit.

The shock and anger was unreal (The Marines at the neighboring recruiting station where I was TAD were ready to start blasting terrorists on sight).

My family and my girlfriend (now my wife) thought I'd be on the first thing smoking to Afghanistan.

I thought this was the kind of stuff you see in old war movies about Pearl Harbor. But, it was happening in 2001, just six months after I started OCS.

God bless the families of the lost and those who rescued other victims.

USA, all day every day!!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2021, 06:40:39 PM »
How could I forget?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2021, 08:23:57 PM »
Compare and contrast in NY today.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2021, 04:53:07 PM »
The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has linked 68 cancers to the World Trade Center toxins; airborne particles that came from the 400 million tons of debris that spread for miles after the Twin Towers collapsed.

Just days after 9/11, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) assured the people of New York that the air around Ground Zero was safe to breathe. It turns out, it wasn’t.

“What did we do wrong?” asks Barasch. “All we did wrong was listen to the EPA. The fact is, they wanted to reopen Wall Street, and they did… We wanted to help the economy and get it going again, but we're paying a price.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/not-a-day-goes-by-without-one-of-my-clients-dying-attorney-about-911-related-illnesses-20-years-later-123319592.html

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2021, 11:15:43 PM »
We've already forgotten.  The last generation or two of brainwashed young adults think that the USA is an evil racist nation and the mooslims are the victims.