Author Topic: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose  (Read 17886 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Re: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »
lethal doseage for caffiene 150-200mg/kg = 15-20grams... as van bilderass said earlier...

http://jcp.sagepub.com/content/7/3/131.extract

if someone died from 5 grams they had an abnormal reaction.

"A BIG MAC DIET WILL GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK IN 1-10 YEARS "     ;D   ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  fucking idiot

....sukmuscle is right,,,..this estimate was based on saline models that used rats and not humans as base....cannot extrapolate this results to human models....

io856

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2011, 01:00:43 AM »
 ....sukmuscle is right,,,..this estimate was based on saline models that used rats and not humans as base....cannot extrapolate this results to human models....
You ARE suckmymuscle  ::)

Your posting style is exactly the same... with the exception of this one (obviously on purpose)

and for a guy who BARELY posts you are in suckmymuscle's mind in a big way  ::) ::)
 I think a mention should go to CigaretteMan. Never seen that guy curse, swear, become annoyed, pissed off or lose his cool at all. He is very gentlemanly and unusual for Getbig.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2011, 01:06:54 AM »
You ARE suckmymuscle  ::)

Your posting style is exactly the same... with the exception of this one (obviously on purpose)

and for a guy who BARELY posts you are in suckmymuscle's mind in a big way

No, I have only one account. I am a moderator and mods are screened for other accounts for obvious reasons. Why don't you go ahead and PM Ron asking if I have gimmick accounts? ;) And my style is like his? My writing style has nothing in common with his. In fact, his writing style reminds me of GH15's for whatever reason ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2011, 01:11:47 AM »
 No, I have only one account. I am a moderator and mods are screened for other accounts for obvious reasons. Why don't you go ahead and PM Ron asking if I have gimmick accounts? ;) And my style is like his? My writing style has nothing in common with his. In fact, his writing style reminds me of GH15's for whatever reason ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You two have pretty much exactly the same topics in mind psychostimulants, martial arts, IQ and 90s bodybuilding... He also extensively reviews the topics in his posts much in the same way you do.

Look back on his posts and you will see his posting style mimics yours. However recently yes it does resemble gh15.

If these posts had suckmymuscle at the end I wouldn't be surprised its almost exactly like you.

What they do is this: one week out from the show, they increase water consuption. This causes levels of the hormone, aldosterone, to increase so as excrete the excess water. Two days out from the show, they stop drinking water, cut out Sodium and increase intake of carbs. Levels of alosterone take 3 days to return to normal, which combined with the deficit of Sodium, will cause them to drop water quickly and dramatically from under the skin. Conversely, the carbs will push the water inside the muscles making them look fuller - each molecule of glycogen is stored with 3 of water. Mind you, increasing carb consumption while not drinking water and having lots of aldosterone coarsing through your veins is very dangerous. You are already excreting water, and yet your muscle keep making water demands on you to store the glycogen. Being able to lose the water under the skin without losing the one stored inside it for contests is the the most important thing that separates the amateur from the pro bodybuilders, and it is the hallmark of the professional bodybuilder.

He was not only getting back at the kid for calling him dude, which is disrespectful language towards a police officer and a fellony in itself(contempt for a law enforcement agent), but also for disrespecting the order the officer gave him to stop skating in a public place. Disobeying an order from a cop is contempt, and he can arrest the guy who disobeyed it. In fact, the cop could have arrested him without even warning him to stop, since he was breaking the law. Why can't you people understand that the officer went easy on the kid? Again, he could have arrested the kid for skating there, and he could have arrested and beated the kid after he gave him the order to stop skating and he continued. You may not like this, and I'm not giving you my opinion, but what is stated in law.

"Sigh"

Unless you can demonstrate that he has ground fighting skills as well as leg kicking skills, then he's just a boxer. Again, you guys are assuming that Tyson will manage to hit a punch on his opponent before the latter throws Tyson to the ground, and that's by no means a certain thing. When Tyson hits the ground, he's finished.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2011, 01:16:34 AM »
You two have pretty much exactly the same topics in mind psychostimulants, IQ and 90s bodybuilding... He also extensively reviews the topics in his posts much in the same way you do.

Look back on his posts and you will see his posting style mimics yours. However recently yes it does resemble gh15.

Maybe he was just emulating me because I am awesome. ;D I never ever ever had any other account on Getbig but this. You go ahead and PM Ron and ask him. He can see IP addresses, and he has all e-mails addressed for every account here. The e-mail addresses are registered with the IP when the registration was made. If I have gimmick accounts I will be demoded and banned so go ahead and ask. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2011, 01:20:57 AM »
 Maybe he was just emulating me because I am awesome. ;D I never ever ever had any other account on Getbig but this. You go ahead and PM Ron and ask him. He can see IP addresses, and he has all e-mails addressed for every account here. The e-mail addresses are registered with the IP when the registration was made. If I have gimmick accounts I will be demoded and banned so go ahead and ask. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Its not exactly rocket science to use another IP under a proxy even Bluto was capable of that with his multiple accounts. You have a very high IQ to boot.  ;D As far as motive to have another account I don't know. Perhaps to support your own arguments such as in this thread and others such as was done in the ND v Hulkster wars. Also perhaps to explore topics you personally want to explore on here that you don't want attached to the suckmymuscle account e.g. e-cigarettes

suckmymuscle

« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2011, 01:26:18 AM »
Its not exactly rocket science to use another IP under a proxy even Bluto was capable of that with his multiple accounts. You have a very high IQ to boot.  ;D As far as motive to have another account I don't know. Perhaps to support your own arguments such as in this thread and others such as was done in the ND v Hulkster wars.

Well, it seems like there is no convincing you. Join the list of people who think that I am GH15, Doison, Alexx, Trapezkrll and others. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2011, 01:32:14 AM »
  Well, it seems like there is no convincing you. Join the list of people who think that I am GH15, Doison, Alexx, Trapezkrll and others. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You also suck cock

io856

« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2011, 01:35:20 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I am open to believe that of course the person posting under CigaretteMan is not you. However it is uncanny that you both have exactly the same interests (not mainstream either) and posting style (elegant and "proper"). Not to mention your fascination with all things nicotine and tobacco.  :D Perhaps its your soulmate  ;D and to top it off you nominated him in a thread titled "Who is most classy guy on getbig?" when he is not exactly a regular poster at all. In fact CigaretteMan starting posting again this October marking a one year return to posting on getbig.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2011, 01:41:29 AM »
You also suck cock

Dude, I have already told you that just because your mother's clitoris hangs down like a pinky finger it is not a cock and sucking on it does not make me gay! >:( >:( >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2011, 01:43:04 AM »
 Dude, I have already told you that just because your mother's clitoris hangs down like a pinky finger it is not a cock and sucking on it does not make me gay! >:( >:( >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol nice comeback
Team Pat Banana

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2011, 02:11:09 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
How's it feel knowing my mum's clit is bigger than your cock  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
ok, i checked today, i was wrong... the most caffiene i ever used was about a teaspoon worth. thought a teaspoon was smaller than it actually is.  about a 1/4 teaspoon is perfect amount for me. i never actually checked to see what volume i was using.

Xerxes

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2011, 05:51:26 PM »
ok, i checked today, i was wrong...
respect