Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855895 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.

This has to be the rank as one of the most fucked up posts on getbig.

Tip of the iceberg.    I had to stop since his posts are so revolting. 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
WTF...

"1"

Remind me not to read anymore of his posts...

Army of One

• Getbig V

Uri Geller is posting on the boards!Instead of bending spoons he's bending black cocks in to every orifice

A Professional

• Getbig IV
LMAO Someone should photoshop the GB boards on the computer screen  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
LMAO Someone should photoshop the GB boards on the computer screen  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Somewhere TooMuchManChowdertoSwall ow4U is shaking his said and saying, "I've been doing it wrong all this time".

Hahahaha I must be on your mind all the time bike kunt

Mission Success!

;D

P.S

I bet you have a mirage of my pictures posted all over your room mother's basement :D

suckmymuscle

My droogs, there is yet, even more damaging information of the criminal type-the type that puts one away for years.

I really want to see it, bitch. You have stated that I am a registered sex offender under that name. Well, you have really verged into the sphere of criminality with this claim, Adonis!

So far you have claimed pictures of me and evidence that I am a registered sex offender. Unless you prove this shit, I am going after you. Don't think that I will let this go, because I won't. You are fucked. I do not allow anyone to fuck with my privacy. Do you hear me?

I couldn't care less about "board reputation" or what you guys think of me. Grow up. As long as I remain a name without a face and residential address attached to it, I couldn't care less. Suppose that all those things about me are true. Who gives a shit? It is my life and I could do whatever I want with it. I have already enough material to sue you for posting private info.

The pedophilia charge, though, is a different story. Posting my pictures or personal info with the claim that I am pedophile can give me serious legal problems as well as destroying my image with the people I meet in my real life. I don't care what you guys think, but I do care about what the people around me in the real World think of me.

You are a piece of human excrement, Adonis, because you know that I am not a registered sex offender, and you know that I have never committed an act of pedophilia in this board either. Posting pictures of underage girls who are fully clothed that are available on google pictures does not constitute pedophilia. I have seen several people here post pictures from the "Jail baits" website many times with underage girls naked and no one said shit. I have never posted a picture of an underage girl naked. Not once.

You are a vile and putrid individual with no morals and conscience and you should be ashamed of your behavior in this thread. You are looking down on me? No, Adonis, it is I who am looking down on you. It is I who have the moral high ground.

The only reason why you haven't heard from my attorney yet is because you chickened out like a bitch when I told you to call my bluff and didn't give me any of your personal information. So I send an email to Ron today asking for a fax number and telephone number for him and my attorney to talk. If he doesen't reply, then my attorney will contact him by email and if he doesen't respond then I will sue straight out. I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me, or I will sue Getbig.com.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day

che

• Getbig V
 I really want to see it, bitch. You have stated that I am a registered sex offender under that name. Well, you have really verged into the sphere of criminality with this claim, Adonis!

So far you have claimed pictures of me and evidence that I am a registered sex offender. Unless you prove this shit, I am going after you. Don't think that I will let this go, because I won't. You are fucked. I do not allow anyone to fuck with my privacy. Do you hear me?

I couldn't care less about "board reputation" or what you guys think of me. Grow up. As long as I remain a name without a face and residential address attached to it, I couldn't care less. Suppose that all those things about me are true. Who gives a shit? It is my life and I could do whatever I want with it. I have already enough material to sue you for posting private info.

The pedophilia charge, though, is a different story. Posting my pictures or personal info with the claim that I am pedophile can give me serious legal problems as well as destroying my image with the people I meet in my real life. I don't care what you guys think, but I do care about what the people around me in the real World think of me.

You are a piece of human excrement, Adonis, because you know that I am not a registered sex offender, and you know that I have never committed an act of pedophilia in this board either. Posting pictures of underage girls who are fully clothed that are available on google pictures does not constitute pedophilia. I have seen several people here post pictures from the "Jail baits" website many times with underage girls naked and no one said shit. I have never posted a picture of an underage girl naked. Not once.

You are a vile and putrid individual with no morals and conscience and you should be ashamed of your behavior in this thread. You are looking down on me? No, Adonis, it is I who am looking down on you. It is I who have the moral high ground.

The only reason why you haven't heard from my attorney yet is because you chickened out like a bitch when I told you to call my bluff and didn't give me any of your personal information. So I send an email to Ron today asking for a fax number and telephone number for him and my attorney to talk. If he doesen't reply, then my attorney will contact him by email and if he doesen't respond then I will sue straight out. I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me, or I will sue Getbig.com.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahaha what a fucking bitch hahaha.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
OMRB crying like a beaten mule about his own words online...lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahahahahahahahahahha you just confimed you are the guy from the photos

Army of One

• Getbig V
Night of fun for SMM, inviting a broski he met on one of his favorite websites over for some fresh chicken

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I sense Pedro is typing these overdone, meltdown diatribes through tear filled eyes.  :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Night of fun for SMM, inviting a broski he met on one of his favorite websites over for some fresh chicken

LMAO

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Holy shit, I don't log in for two days and this thread jumps 50 pages. Getbig record.
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Please tell me this is not our hero.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I gave you fair warning Pedro.  As you know, I will always hold the upper hand.  How this concept eludes you truly baffles me.

My lawyer will be 3333666.   Send all correspondence to him please. 

jwb

• Getbig V
I gave you fair warning Pedro.  As you know, I will always hold the upper hand.  How this concept eludes you truly baffles me.

My lawyer will be 3333666.   Send all correspondence to him please. 
Checkmate!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Did you make that?

LOL, that's pretty damn good.

Look at the SIZE of that skinny BITCH.

"1"

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Check out the Favorite Videos   ;D

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=SuckMyMuscle

juST GOT back to getbig after 24 hours...

Fucking AAA

this is the greatest owning ever.. ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
And the amusing thing-

There is still more.  ;)