Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855973 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
 LOL dude, it is amazing the high concept that you turds have about the importance I give to you guys. ::)

I couldn't give a shit about my "board reputation". Don't be stupid. I will never meet any of you in real life. As long as I remain a name without a face and address attached to it, I couldn't care less.

The only thing that concerns me is the charge of pedophilia with my identity attached to it. A name can be bad enough, but pictures and an address makes it much worse. That can cause me real problems in the real world and with my loved ones, and you can be damned sure that I will get a retraction for it.

Adonis will regret doing this shit. I will pursue this to the end. I won't stop until I destroy him. Invading my privacy and attacking my character is not acceptable to me and I will make him feel pain for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's as if everything you post is an outright pathological lie.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
 LOL dude, it is amazing the high concept that you turds have about the importance I give to you guys. ::)

I couldn't give a shit about my "board reputation". Don't be stupid. I will never meet any of you in real life. As long as I remain a name without a face and address attached to it, I couldn't care less.

The only thing that concerns me is the charge of pedophilia with my identity attached to it. A name can be bad enough, but pictures and an address makes it much worse. That can cause me real problems in the real world and with my loved ones, and you can be damned sure that I will get a retraction for it.

Adonis will regret doing this shit. I will pursue this to the end. I won't stop until I destroy him. Invading my privacy and attacking my character is not acceptable to me and I will make him feel pain for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
All the content posted was on the public domain. How is that invading your privacy?

You never answered why you posted up a false address? I thought you were going to kill OMR just as you have threatened others in the past?
follow the arrows

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
You've got no loved ones. Who the fuck would love a monster such as you?

Foghorn Leghorn?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
All the content posted was on the public domain. How is that invading your privacy?

You never answered why you posted up a false address? I thought you were going to kill OMR just as you have threatened others in the past?

That motherfucker wasn't serious.  

He weighs 90-pounds, that little BITCH can't even kill time with that frail frame of his.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Considering both myself and OMR live in NYC, please feel free to commence an action in NY State Supreme Court, New York County.  

You will make a very credible claimant for sure.  

che

• Getbig V

The only thing that concerns me is the charge of pedophilia with my identity attached to it. A name can be bad enough, but pictures and an address makes it much worse.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why do you care bitch ? you are not Pedro Coderch and the pic of the skinny Paki is not you ,right ::),Hahah

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

He weighs 90-pounds, that little BITCH can't even kill time with that frail frame of his.

"1"

Pedro is a little man. Take a good look at those arms and tell me you couldnt hold back from laughing...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
 You are so childish.

It's hard to get mad at you when one realizes that you are a troll with the intelligence and mental maturity of a 12 year old.

You are delusional if you think I would ever shed tears for what people like you think about me.

I have seen your pictures, and you are a loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
LMAO, we've all seen your pics twink.....you would never make eye contact with me in real life. ;D

OMR better get his bitch in line! >:(

Or I'm gonna sue him and getbig and the internet!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

"1"
;D

follow the arrows

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
LMAO, we've all seen your pics twink.....you would never make eye contact with me in real life. ;D

OMR better get his bitch in line! >:(

Or I'm gonna sue him and getbig and the internet!! ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Why do you care bitch ? you are not Pedro Coderch and the pic of the skinny Paki is not you ,right ::),Hahah

Of course he isn't that guy, I mean, he said so himself...

I just feel sorry for the little guy in the picture.  He looks so frail, like the herniated scrotum of an older gentleman.

What a nice little boy, sitting there with his encyclopedias and good boy trophies for winning his local Spelling B, along with his fancy karate toys..

He such a good little boy..
"1"

P.S. Quick, someone get him a BIG lolly pop for his good work..

che

• Getbig V
Of course he isn't that guy, he said so himself.

I just feel sorry for the little guy in the picture.  He looks so frail, like the herniated scrotum of an older gentleman.

What a nice little boy, sitting there with his encyclopedias and good boy trophies for winning his local Spelling B, along with his fancy karate toys..

He such a good little boy..
"1"
;D
So cute

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I can't help but notice a VERY big change in the tone and content of your posts.

how come you're not insisting that you are the world's most amazing human anymore, were you lying?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
SUCKMYMUSCLE

Can you give me your attorneys name o we can discuss venue and acceptance of service?   Also, I would like to spare your lawyer the waste of time and credibility by sending him this link as well as your posts on the many other sites on the web that completely destroy any credibility you would ever have as a witness.  

BY he way, putting things in the public domain in such a way that you have voids most claims to violation of your privacy.  

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You gave a shit, you moron, that's why you posted here claiming to be practically a super human for 8 years. And guess what, it's over.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Meow, meow...

Look at the cute little pussy cat, here kiddy kiddy, kiddy kiddy kiddy...

Watch out or he's gonna ska-raaaaaatch you!
"1"

P.S. That extra small shirt looks so FUCKING BIG on him..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA

SUCKMYMUSCLE
STFU you fucking crybaby. You got exposed, you're done, logoff and fuckoff you fucking delusional weirdo!
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Meow, meow...

Look at the cute little pussy cat, here kiddy kiddy, kiddy kiddy kiddy...

Watch out or he's gonna ska-raaaaaatch you!
"1"

P.S. That extra small shirt looks so FUCKING BIG on him..
It's a smedium.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 I couldn't give a shit about my "board reputation". Don't be stupid. I will never meet any of you in real life. As long as I remain a name without a face and address attached to it, I couldn't care less.  The only thing that concerns me is the charge of pedophilia with my identity attached to it. A name can be bad enough, but pictures and an address makes it much worse. That can cause me real problems in the real world and with my loved ones, and you can be damned sure that I will get a retraction for it.   Adonis will regret doing this shit. I will pursue this to the end. I won't stop until I destroy him. Invading my privacy and attacking my character is not acceptable to me and I will make him feel pain for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

maybe you should have thought about that before polluting the web over various web site w perverted disgusting writings that make most people cringe.   

I'm sure the jury, assuming your case even makes it past summary judgment, will be very sympathetic to your claims.   ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Suckmymuscle vs. One More Rep - challenge
« Reply #1744 on: May 11, 2012, 09:27:54 PM »
OMR, shouldn't you be suing Ron for royalties considering he's making money from all the views being generated from the ownage of your bitch?  ???
follow the arrows

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
How about this...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Suckmymuscle vs. One More Rep - challenge
« Reply #1746 on: May 11, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »
OMR, shouldn't you be suing Ron for royalties considering he's making money from all the views being generated from the ownage of your bitch?  ???

Don't be a silly boy..  ;)

Ron is a great man, a man of honor. distinction, but, above all, good taste in humor.

I am proud of this thread bringing him more traffic.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
But he's so damn cute, I don't know if to punch him or to tickle him to death..

Here kiddy kiddy, kiddy kiddy kiddy...

"1"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 Getbiggers have their lawyers on speed dial ready to arrange fights and sue for slander.
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Easy to say that by the end of the night, this thread will have received over 20,000 views and close to 2,000 replies in under a week's time.

"1"