Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856003 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Young Palumbo meets young David Banner.

O

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Getbiggers have their lawyers on speed dial ready to arrange fights and sue for slander.
LOL this statement is 100% true for this thread  ;D
follow the arrows

A Professional

• Getbig IV
If this goes to trial, how will there ever find of jury of his peers???
It's not like it's easy to find 300 pound ripped, Delta Force Commanders with 200 IQs.

suckmymuscle:
  Oh look, DK, Pellius and the other bottom bitches projecting on me by calling me retard because I made them feel stupid. My IQ is a lot higher than yours. Deal with it. Nothing can change that. ;)

And I am not going anywhere. Getbig is my board. I own it. I am a god here. You guys are, to me, nothing more than people I get riled up anytime I wish with my comments for my enjoyment.. In real life, people like you are born to serve me: to clean my clothes, cook my food and do other shit that is too undignified for me. But here, the lower middle-class can feel as good as me, which I find completely hilarious. ;D 8)

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis

This idiot was claiming to be facing legal charges for killing the neighbors dog.  Nothing here.   More lies from this pedo freak show. 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Meow, meow...

Look at the cute little pussy cat, here kiddy kiddy, kiddy kiddy kiddy...

Watch out or he's gonna ska-raaaaaatch you!
"1"

P.S. That extra small shirt looks so FUCKING BIG on him..
??? ??? ??? ??? Is that SMM???????????

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
This thread has been a wild ride that never ends! LOL!

The funny thing is that had SMM not tried to save face after he failed to meet OMR's deadline, most would have forgotten about the incident and his ass would have almost healed from the assraping he got. But with all the resilience he could muster he kept coming back for more and adding fuel to the fire, resulting in the most unbelievable jaw dropping owning ever witnessed on getbig.
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
This thread has been a wild ride that never ends! LOL!

The funny thing is that had SMM not tried to save face after he failed to meet OMR's deadline, most would have forgotten about the incident and his ass would have almost healed from the assraping he got. But with all the resilience he could muster he kept coming back for more and adding fuel to the fire, resulting in the most unbelievable jaw dropping owning ever witnessed on getbig.
Every now and again Getbig needs a cleansing of sorts. 

Lurker79

• Getbig III
Ha, this thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

The world's smartest homophobe gorilla gets owned by a homosexual, turns out to be an anorexic pedophile living in his mom's basement, intent on destroying those who defame his "real" internet persona. Hollywood could not write a better script than this  ;D

I can just imagine SMM's "lawyer" referring to this thread, reading it in its entirety, making a GB account and then contributing to the owning of the "former special forces member."

This is up there with the outing of Mooseguy.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
So, is SMM a teacher of some sort?

If so, how will all his posts about Fuckin 15 year old girls go down @ school?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis

This idiot was claiming to be facing legal charges for killing the neighbors dog.  Nothing here.   More lies from this pedo freak show. 

The link doesn't work

A Professional

• Getbig IV

And I am not going anywhere. Getbig is my board. I own it. I am a god here. You guys are, to me, nothing more than people I get riled up anytime I wish with my comments for my enjoyment.. In real life, people like you are born to serve me: to clean my clothes, cook my food and do other shit that is too undignified for me. But here, the lower middle-class can feel as good as me, which I find completely hilarious.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Do I see some gyno???   

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Here SMM is with Steve Jobs..........

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
 You are so childish.

It's hard to get mad at you when one realizes that you are a troll with the intelligence and mental maturity of a 12 year old.

You are delusional if you think I would ever shed tears for what people like you think about me.

I have seen your pictures, and you are a loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Does that turn you on?

A Professional

• Getbig IV

Titus, you're ridiculously bad ass. You're the hero of all bodybuilders :D. Someday, I hope having the honor of fighting next to you. :) ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
 I really want to see it, bitch. You have stated that I am a registered sex offender under that name. Well, you have really verged into the sphere of criminality with this claim, Adonis!

So far you have claimed pictures of me and evidence that I am a registered sex offender. Unless you prove this shit, I am going after you. Don't think that I will let this go, because I won't. You are fucked. I do not allow anyone to fuck with my privacy. Do you hear me?

I couldn't care less about "board reputation" or what you guys think of me. Grow up. As long as I remain a name without a face and residential address attached to it, I couldn't care less. Suppose that all those things about me are true. Who gives a shit? It is my life and I could do whatever I want with it. I have already enough material to sue you for posting private info.

The pedophilia charge, though, is a different story. Posting my pictures or personal info with the claim that I am pedophile can give me serious legal problems as well as destroying my image with the people I meet in my real life. I don't care what you guys think, but I do care about what the people around me in the real World think of me.

You are a piece of human excrement, Adonis, because you know that I am not a registered sex offender, and you know that I have never committed an act of pedophilia in this board either. Posting pictures of underage girls who are fully clothed that are available on google pictures does not constitute pedophilia. I have seen several people here post pictures from the "Jail baits" website many times with underage girls naked and no one said shit. I have never posted a picture of an underage girl naked. Not once.

You are a vile and putrid individual with no morals and conscience and you should be ashamed of your behavior in this thread. You are looking down on me? No, Adonis, it is I who am looking down on you. It is I who have the moral high ground.

The only reason why you haven't heard from my attorney yet is because you chickened out like a bitch when I told you to call my bluff and didn't give me any of your personal information. So I send an email to Ron today asking for a fax number and telephone number for him and my attorney to talk. If he doesen't reply, then my attorney will contact him by email and if he doesen't respond then I will sue straight out. I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me, or I will sue Getbig.com.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This advice is genuinely intended.  

If some shyster is telling you that you can make a case, either you have misrepresented events or he is just out for your money, which could easily spiral upwards of $100k without any result.

You're just stirring up a hornets nest with posts like this.  It's not the smart move.  If you're as concerned as you claim, it's time to react thoughtfully rather than emotionally.  Escalating the situation is unlikely to yield a good result.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
 I really want to see it, bitch. You have stated that I am a registered sex offender under that name. Well, you have really verged into the sphere of criminality with this claim, Adonis!

So far you have claimed pictures of me and evidence that I am a registered sex offender. Unless you prove this shit, I am going after you. Don't think that I will let this go, because I won't. You are fucked. I do not allow anyone to fuck with my privacy. Do you hear me?

I couldn't care less about "board reputation" or what you guys think of me. Grow up. As long as I remain a name without a face and residential address attached to it, I couldn't care less. Suppose that all those things about me are true. Who gives a shit? It is my life and I could do whatever I want with it. I have already enough material to sue you for posting private info.

The pedophilia charge, though, is a different story. Posting my pictures or personal info with the claim that I am pedophile can give me serious legal problems as well as destroying my image with the people I meet in my real life. I don't care what you guys think, but I do care about what the people around me in the real World think of me.

You are a piece of human excrement, Adonis, because you know that I am not a registered sex offender, and you know that I have never committed an act of pedophilia in this board either. Posting pictures of underage girls who are fully clothed that are available on google pictures does not constitute pedophilia. I have seen several people here post pictures from the "Jail baits" website many times with underage girls naked and no one said shit. I have never posted a picture of an underage girl naked. Not once.

You are a vile and putrid individual with no morals and conscience and you should be ashamed of your behavior in this thread. You are looking down on me? No, Adonis, it is I who am looking down on you. It is I who have the moral high ground.

The only reason why you haven't heard from my attorney yet is because you chickened out like a bitch when I told you to call my bluff and didn't give me any of your personal information. So I send an email to Ron today asking for a fax number and telephone number for him and my attorney to talk. If he doesen't reply, then my attorney will contact him by email and if he doesen't respond then I will sue straight out. I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me, or I will sue Getbig.com.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bwhaahahahah, thanks for confirming it is you.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Getbiggers have their lawyers on speed dial ready to arrange fights and sue for slander.

;D haha
a

A Professional

• Getbig IV

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

Lawyer? What lawyer? Our resident autodidact is probably teaching himself Internet law and making up stuff as he goes along.  If I were Adonis i'd call his bluff and start by releasing a teaser pic and gauge his reaction. He's no longer contesting the other stuff but is clinging to the hope that there isn't  a genuine pic and if there is - intimidate Adonis and anyone else into not posting it.  You don't need to post it here. Just a link to where it's posted.

The only lawyer he'll have to represent him in a court is himself.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So you admit you're Pedro then? Haha, what a homo. What a pussy. What a fucking pedophile. What a fucking liar. Your dream world has been exposed you cockroach. One little challenge and you pussy out like a fucking girl you are. You're forever known as the guy that got brutally exposed for your bullshit. And it took you so long to build up this fantasy world you fucking pedophile liar.