Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856063 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Of course he isn't that guy, I mean, he said so himself...

I just feel sorry for the little guy in the picture.  He looks so frail, like the herniated scrotum of an older gentleman.

What a nice little boy, sitting there with his encyclopedias and good boy trophies for winning his local Spelling B, along with his fancy karate toys..

He such a good little boy..
"1"

P.S. Quick, someone get him a BIG lolly pop for his good work..

You know, I physical sit here and laugh. I cannot get over what this pathetic cockroach looks like. He looks EXACTLY like I'd imagine a pedophile to look like. LOL at his weight and bench claims. Big fucking L . O . L. Brutal fucking 100 lbs soaking wet, epic arm and neck hair that makes him look simian.

This pics will become part of Getbig lore. History if you will, for the biggest outing of the biggest bullshitter and liar to ever infect this fine site. Every single one of his claims area a fucking lie. What a fucking piece of human excrement. What an ugly skinny runt.

io856

Why would someone so intelligent and so concerned with online presence have written these sorts of posts under real name on the internet?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
 You are so childish.

It's hard to get mad at you when one realizes that you are a troll with the intelligence and mental maturity of a 12 year old.

You are delusional if you think I would ever shed tears for what people like you think about me.

I have seen your pictures, and you are a loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No no, we've seen YOUR pictures and you're a fucking liar and a bullshitter. Tall? Handsome (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL), bench 610? LOLOLOLOL. Rich? LOLOLOLOLOL

You're fucked kid. You'll never recover. You'll be haunted with that picture FOREVER. You're even more delusional than those fuckheads on bodybuilding.com, and that is REALLY saying something.

PS, this thread is going to pop up everywhere. All sites and all forums even remotely bodybuilding related. Time to change that username and start with new lies kiddo. However, you live is such a fucking fantasy world, in such a world of lies that you'll end up outing yourself again.

Ugly skinny prick

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis

This idiot was claiming to be facing legal charges for killing the neighbors dog.  Nothing here.   More lies from this pedo freak show. 

It just blows my mind that someone would lie so much. I'm positive that he lost all touch will reality. His claims are outlandish, ridiculous and pure and utter bullshit.

And he's pedophile too. He should probably jump in front of a train, saves the young girls from Florida from the clutches of another ugly vile predator. Especially one so cleared fucked in the head as Mr Pedo ... I meant Pedro ... Cockroach

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
  You are so childish.

It's hard to get mad at you when one realizes that you are a troll with the intelligence and mental maturity of a 12 year old.

You are delusional if you think I would ever shed tears for what people like you think about me.

I have seen your pictures, and you are a loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are a glaringly prolific liar, posting under the moniker "Suck My Muscle" - which, for the record - may be the most childish of all names on this board.  If I had the choice of having a sub par intellect (but living in reality) or being wholly deluded (which you appear to be) and living through your false posts on an internet message board, I would take the reality gig. 

Give the lawyer bullshit up, it will never play - Ron will likely delete this thread at your request, but I doubt he will whilst you continue to unrepentantly post, here.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
You are a glaringly prolific liar, posting under the moniker "Suck My Muscle" - which, for the record - may be the most childish of all names on this board.  If I had the choice of having a sub par intellect (but living in reality) or being wholly deluded (which you appear to be) and living through your false posts on an internet message board, I would take the reality gig. 

Give the lawyer bullshit up, it will never play - Ron will likely delete this thread at your request, but I doubt he will whilst you continue to unrepentantly post, here.

Im surprised Ron hasn't deleted SMM....some of his older posts 33339999 has brought back to light posted in this thread with the under-aged girls are beyond the line and sick even for GB and threatening to "sue" Getbig isnt smart and wouldn't hold up in any Law of court absolutely bazzare chain of events.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Im surprised Ron hasn't deleted SMM....some of his older posts 33339999 has brought back to light posted in this thread with the under-aged girls are beyond the line and sick even for GB and threatening to "sue" Getbig isnt smart and wouldn't hold up in any Law of court absolutely bazzare chain of events.

Oh he won't sue. Too much pedo stuff on this site from his own keyboard. He's just in shock that his dreamworld got raped in a matter of days and now he's lashing out since he cannot do anything about it. Pedo Cockroach are frustrated to breaking point right now. It's our job to help him over the edge and rid the world of another pedophile

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Oh he won't sue. Too much pedo stuff on this site from his own keyboard. He's just in shock that his dreamworld got raped in a matter of days and now he's lashing out since he cannot do anything about it. Pedo Cockroach are frustrated to breaking point right now. It's our job to help him over the edge and rid the world of another pedophile
Saying hes 6ft4 290 benching 600lbs, Fighter/black-belt etc etc is one thing and obvious BS, however some of that stuff 3339999 has brought back from years back and put in this very thread is more than Disgustingly Disturbing and he's obviously mentally sick about his Views on under-aged girls

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
The posts I have read from him suggest an attraction to fully developed, but under age girls.  Technically that is not a pedophile.  I did have to look that up as I was not entirely sure what the clinical definition is but it does make a point of citing prepubescent as the overriding characteristic.

(I haven't read them all, though)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
  First of all, moron, Baroni is a third-tier fighter. You talk about him as if he were Crocop or Liddel, which he certainly is not. Secondly, Titus was a high school wrestler and also wrestled in college, and during his saucing days he could bench 500 lbs. If he trained for six months at MMA, it is perfectly realistic that he could defeat Baroni with the strengh he had in his pro bodybuilding days.

I never dieted down from nothing, because I was never fat to begin with. Show me where I stated that I used to be fat, you gay troll? I stated that I used to be 280 lbs, but I wasn't fat. I am 6'4 and I was using steroids at the time, so there is nothing hyperbolic about me stating that I weighted 280 lbs. Just because you don't even work out and weight an obese 280 lbs, it doesen't mean that I was obese at 280 lbs like you too. Muscle also weights, you imbecile.

Nice try, but it was you who called me fat and not the other way around, so I have nothing to prove to you, but you certainly have to prove that you have a great physique to me since you're the one who made a disparaging remark about how my body supposedly looks.

The funny thing is that even if I were an alcolholic, which I'm not, I would still be vastly superior to you. I'd much rather be an alcoholic than a latently homosexual middle-aged loser who has a man crush on a former bodybuilder and failed actor and probably has a shitty physique to boot.

It is implied. You are the laughing stock of this board. Several people have been pointing out what a closet fag you are. You are the "guy" who thinks men's facial beauty should be material in bodybuilding competitions and who calls a man "half Italian, half amazing". A thread was even started by another poste ridiculing how gay your signature is.

Oh, so men's facial should be a part of a physique contest, huh? Only fags and women care about what men's faces look like. You are gay, dude. Gay. Gay. Gay.

Marketing to whom? To fellow fags like yourself? Most sports fans are heterosexual men anyway, and don't care about men's beauty. You need to pretty gay to believe that picking the prettiest man to represent something will make it more popular. Bodybuilding is a physique contest, because only the physique is affected by training.

Define rich? I can safely say that I am in the very top of the earning bracket, although I'm not Bill Gates by any means. And yes, I am close to 6'5. My height is 1.94 meter, which is roughly 6'4 1/2.

Where did I state that you hurt my feelings? I wanted to beat you up, and I will if I ever meet you, for you being such a pathetic little shit who say stuff over the internet to people and won't prove it. Example, you calling me fat and then refusing to show what you look like.

No, the only joke is a guy who claims that men's beauty should be relevant in bodybuilding and yet believes that there is homosexual connotation to this statments. Now that is a joke.  And I can assure you that the contempt is mutual. I do think that you are a middle-aged loser with a shitty physique and that you do have gay tendencies.

Nice try(again). I said I would fight you, not that I would waste money and time for it. If you are wlling to come to Ft.Lauderdale, I will give you the exact place and time that we can meet and settle this.

You poor sap. Trust me, dude: I will fuck you up in a fight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50084.175

johnny1

• Getbig IV
  This looks generic in terms of special effects, and in an era where films showing superheroes with fatastic powers are commonplace, a guy who's only skill is being strong and swinging a sword doesen't awe me.

The only way to make this film great would be to have a really over-the-top Conan with a really over-the-top villain and really, really brutal and epic battles. They should have used a really monster bodybuilder here like Branch Warren as a body double, and put his musculature in the frame of Shaquille O'Neil with the voice of James Earl Jones. Like I said, a really over-the-top Conan.

Make the villain really perverse, depraved and despicable. Open the film with him raiding a village, burning everyone alive and then fucking a little girl down her throat until she dies of asphyxiation. Show the little girl turning purple and gasping in despair as the bandit laughs and thrusts his dick down her throat. Make the point that he got power by killing his older brother for the throne by slowly poisoning him to death in the most despicable way with no remorse and removing the uterus of his own mom so that she could never give him any brothers that could challenge him for throne. Make him a real monster.

The battle scenes should be so vicious and gruesome that most people will vomit in the audience. Make it into a huge "Friday The 13th" slasher flick showing guts spilling, skulls being cracked with brain matter splashing everywhere and nutsacks swinging from spear heads. This is how I would have made the film. I would have given the fans what they want to see...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=375646.0

Done.  

>:(

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Quote from: G o a t b o y on July 09, 2008, 11:18:27 AM
For most of human history, the "acceptable age" for sex was once a woman had gone through puberty and was sexually mature.  Marriage age was typically 14/15 or something like that.  The higher "legal" age in modern societies in purely a human construct, and has little to do with nature's idea of maturity.  Pedophiles are those who prey on prepubescent children, and that has always been considered morally wrong going back to antiquity.  However, someone who is attracted to a sexually mature 15 or 16 year old girl is either "perfectly normal" or a "sick criminal" depending solely on when and where they've lived.  

Exactly, Sir! Thanks for pointing that out. So which is better, Nature's standard for what age girls should be getting porked or Society's standard? Like you've said, Nature says it's ok for girls to get porked at ages 13 or 14. Society says age 18. So which is right? I say Nature is right because at least Nature gives a reason for that age - when a girl can get pregnant and reproduce the species - while Society's age of 18 is completely arbitrary and based on no logic whatsoever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=223017.100

WTF

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
WTF

I'm all for exposing lies but again, I'm not seeing a quote that confirms he has clinical pedophilia.  Just that he has desires that are illegal and morally questionable.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
I'm all for exposing lies but again, I'm not seeing a quote that confirms he has clinical pedophilia.  Just that he has desires that are illegal and morally questionable.

yip the fact hes written it down For EVERYONE to see speaks Volumes imo about his Morals and Mindset on a Disturbing subject.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

This one looks simply incredible, both the face and the body. Her complexion is also perfect. Now seriously, what's so wrong with banging underage girls? Society says it's wrong but Nature says it's ok. The last time I checked, most 15 or 16 yearolds can get pregnant, and that't the tell-tale sign that Nature says it's ok to have sex with her.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=179741.0

johnny1

• Getbig IV

This one looks simply incredible, both the face and the body. Her complexion is also perfect. Now seriously, what's so wrong with banging underage girls? Society says it's wrong but Nature says it's ok. The last time I checked, most 15 or 16 yearolds can get pregnant, and that't the tell-tale sign that Nature says it's ok to have sex with her.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=179741.0

Thats Fucked >:( >:( >:(

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Did you see that SUCKMYMUSCLE referred to this person regarding the "SIGMA test"? An IQ test for very high IQs. Well, why was the article about this person deleted from wikipedia after a few days and why does the reference links not work?

http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Hindemburg_Mel%C3%A3o_Jr._(deleted_14_May_2008_at_0 2:20)

EDIT: OK, so it IS him  ;D, you guys knew it all along.

http://www.sigmasociety.com/sobre_o_fundador/sigma_sobre-o-fundador.asp

Ok, so I followed the bread-crumb trail lead out ;-). I won't say that this Hindemburg Melao Jr. IS SUCKMYMUSCLE, but he is obviously very similar. A deeply narcisissistic, lying autodidact who has made up lot's of stories about achivements in "intellectual" activities and with similar interests. One of the reasons one can tell he is lying, is that he boasts about scientific papers he supposedly has written. However, the links for pdfs link to his own WEB site and the PDFS shows content that no serious journal would have published. The link to Guiness book of records points to a pdf on his own WEB site and looks like a forgery. He is not indexed as a scientific author in any serious scientific database, like for instance ISI WEB of science. Looks like a person who has invented a fake image of himself, just like SMM.

NN

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Did you see that SUCKMYMUSCLE referred to this person regarding the "SIGMA test"? An IQ test for very high IQs. Well, why was the article about this person deleted from wikipedia after a few days and why does the reference links not work?

http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Hindemburg_Mel%C3%A3o_Jr._(deleted_14_May_2008_at_0 2:20)

EDIT: OK, so it IS him  ;D, you guys knew it all along.

http://www.sigmasociety.com/sobre_o_fundador/sigma_sobre-o-fundador.asp

A professional bullshitter. Not only on Getbig.

NN

http://vimeo.com/4676024

This Hindermburg guy (oh god what a name) looks to be about a hundred pounds soaking wet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://vimeo.com/4676024

This Hindermburg guy (oh god what a name) looks to be about a hundred pounds soaking wet
:o

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
:o

Don't get your panties in a bunch, he's not suckmymuscle. The guy has difficulties with English.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I don't think people truly understand the magnitude of this OWNING.

My BITCH spent 9 years of his life, 9 Fucking long years constructing this mythical, Internet tough guy persona, building up all the little details over time.  He even managed to garner a few fans and became a moderator for 2 boards here, while touting himself as an authority in fighting, nutrition, science, literature and not to mention bodybuilding.

He built an imaginary world in which to play in daily and maintained a powerful post count to properly chronicle his many conquests.

What we, in turn, did was to completely deconstruct this world, that was so carefully and strenuously created over 9 years, in just 5 FUCKING days.

My BITCH didn't just fall from glory, he was turned into that same person he so adamantly hates, the puny, little weakling that he has directly haunted on this site for years has been proven to be merely his own reflection.  We don't hate you MY BITCH, on the contrary, we've simply unearthed the fact that you HATE YOURSELF.

It took 5 days to completely disarms that juggernaut of a persona that you carefully crafted over the years, 5 fucking days..

You won't recover, you can't recover..  From this point on, you will prance around this forum like the creature that you are, a fucking weak, skinny, frail-looking, little BITCH.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
wait, so that sword guy isnt him? ???

That's him alright, they're talking about some other person..

"1"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
You might as well have painted a big fat target on your back. May I kindly suggest that you fuck the fuck off this thread, immediately.

I don't want to spend a long time arguing on the internet about useless shit, but if you want to prove that he is, post something of him expressing a desire for prepubescent girls.  The quote you pasted - it's a child with the ability to reproduce - therefore, not prepubescent.  Therefore it's not an incriminating quote.

I'm sorry that it hurts you to hear this because you are enjoying the fact this guy is hilarious - but everything I read from this guy suggests he understands the definition of a pedophile and very carefully skirts around the issue.  That doesn't mean he isn't a piece of shit or he isn't one.  Just that if he wanted to sue Ron, he could very well have a legitimate qualm and quite frankly, why is it necessary to spread falsehoods about the guy when the truth is brilliant in itself?  Generally, in the past, even on this board, people take care not to put Ron himself in jeopardy.

Either way, sport.  Do what you want.  I won't fuck the fuck off, as you have kindly suggested but I certainly won't be spending any more time discussing this subject as even reading a wiki on the subject is pretty depraved.

*Of course he won't, because he'll embarrass himself with all the other depravity he has suggested. ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
you know you are fucked when you have to resort to threatening to sue the internet

suck my muscle has learned that karma is a bitch
T

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
wait, so that sword guy isnt him? ???

I believe it is him and I am willing to be sued for claiming it. SMM is posting from a Brazilian IP, that has been shown. He also referred to this obscure person in an obscure high-IQ society that nobody outside Brazil have heard of and probably almost nobody IN Brazil. The person he referred to shows up in these pics that were posted in this thread and this individual has exactly the same interests as SMM (chess, maths, astronomy, swords, martial arts) and writes about himself in the exact same manner, making up bullshit stories. The only truth is probably that he is an autodidact. He even had his wikipedia article deleted for making undocumented claims. Funny stuff!

NN