Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855967 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Haider found this gem and I had to repost here for the sake of being consistent..

I would actually be reporting this thread to Ron if this were being done to anyone but Pumpster. I don't enjoy seeing people being demeaned and humiliated. However, Pumpster deserves it. He is the only person in this board that is truly callous. Everyone here is an asshole methinks - with the only exception of women posters and a few guys -, but no one is genuinelly mean and ruthless. Pumpster is the exception. He actually made fun of the death of a poster's sister, and that's where I draw the line between asshole and psychopath. So, Pumpster, I don't feel sorry for you.
SUCKMYMUSCLE

and then...

Anyway, I hope some psycho gets you at gunpoint, rips of your clothes, fucks you in the ass until the blood vessels in your asshole burst and then when you are semi-conscious from blood loss, he severs your tits off with a rusty razor blade and leaves you there to die of infection.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"1"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Haider found this gem and I had to repost here for the sake of being consistent..

and then...

"1"

That's just crazy man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :). Notice how smm has been absent since the name himdenburg emereged? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I will gladly send you the plane ticket and have access to Renzo Gracie's gym for sparring at any time, as I have been a member of his gym for well over 7 years.

I have no black belt in Tae Kwon Do or Karate, but I do have a brown belt under Renzo Gracie and started boxing at the age of 14.

I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET, SET YOU UP IN THE RITZ CARLTON AND HAVE RENZO ALLOW FOR US TO FIGHT ALL OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT IN HIS GYM.

Put your money where your mouth is.  I will gladly contact Ron over the phone and set this up so that they can video tape a faggot like myself getting killed by you in less than a minute.

The same tough guy act was played by Craig Titus over at MuscleMayhem with me back in 2003, he said he would come over to Victor's gym to fight me.  He showed up, I was there and once he saw me in person, he tried to become all buddy-buddy and shit and said that it was internet nonsense.

You said you can kill me in less than a minute, I would pay you to do that..

Come fight me or you are a cowardly piece of shit.
"1"

;D

A

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Nobody's denying that Pedro Coderch is SMM. The only question remains: Why would anyone with a self-perceived high social status use his real name on a site like marksimpson.com?

Let's assume for a minute that Pedro is in fact that Melao guy. Why should he write such incriminating bullshit on marksimpson.com under his Melao name instead of Pedro Coderch? If he would post as Hindemburg Melao Jr., anyone could look him up with a single google search and dismantle him. Wouldn't it be much smarter to just create a random pseudonym that appears real??

Now to the connection between SMM and HMJr: Why would SMM mention the Sigma Society, which was founded by Hindemburg Melao Jr., on this board a couple of times and claim to know the solution to one of the most difficult problems on that site (claims to be one of only three guys on earth to solve that problem correctly)? It's such a tiny little society, founded in Brasil, by a narcissistic madman, that only a handful of people have heard of... yet it is mentioned on this forum multiple times.

Why would SMM share so many interests with that Hindemburg guy? Isn't that at least suspicious?

And the argument, that this Hindemburg guy only speaks portugues... it's laughable... why would he claim an oxford university degree on linkedin? Why is he a fan of monty python? Why did he join all those english speaking groups on linkedin? This guy obviously knows english... it's ridiculous to assume he doesn't only because he's not boasting about it on his site.

You guys don't see any similarities whatsoever?

I just don't understand why people have a hard time grasping the concept of using many false identities in order to protect the real identity...

How did you establish the HM jr - SMM/Pedro connection?  
By reading his past posts?

You were the first to post HM's pics.... right?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Yes Lumberjack has done some shrewd detective work in this thread.

che

• Getbig V
Great job guys

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

anOTHER

world record in profit performance in Forex (+1041% in 4 days with non-automated trading system, and +1609% in 3 days with automated trading system).

The guy could make a fortune trading just for a single month..

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

'"Brazil is a Turd World shithole. Every time this is pointed out, Brazilians defend themselves by posting pictures of their enlarged-assed women. The only thing that matters to them is sex. They are pretty much a jungle people."

SUCKMYMUSCLE'

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416822.25

:-\

How ignorant are you... Do you ever been to Brazil ? Having chicks with big asses is just a plus for us, I live in one of the prettiest city's in the world with everything any other city can offer in regards of services, shop, safety (yes, I have never been robbed in Brazil but I was in Spain (twice)) and anything you can imagine. Comeon thinking that Brasil is a jungles it's so elderly.
By the way, this is a pic I just shot from my room window, really.. very f*ckedup place to live.  

Haha, you didn't take a night stroll in santa teresa.  that's a guaranteed knife in the shoulder.  where's gracie with the brochure photos?  anyway, castro has no implants, is all real. that's the hottest natural rainha ever!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

anOTHER

world record in profit performance in Forex (+1041% in 4 days with non-automated trading system, and +1609% in 3 days with automated trading system).

He miraculously knew when to buy at the lowest of lows and pinpointed then to sell at te highest of highs. A true savant in every definition of the word.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
There are some more uploads that should be available shortly.

225for70

• Getbig IV
Is this the goober that claimed to bench 120+ while weighing over 130?  

Fixed

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

che

• Getbig V
;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

anOTHER

Wasn't there a poster named "Mahg" or some shit like that who also claimed to be a savant Forex trader?

225for70

• Getbig IV
This was a clinical, tactical, savage owning.... ;D 8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Sounds like the owning is complete. Call it a day?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

First time I've ever waited in anticipation for a Getbig post....

I can only hope they bring this beautiful body of work to a masterful close.

I feel good knowing German Shepherds of the world are safe once again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

and before he says he doesnt even like mj ...

Lol!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Dude is clearly a delusional fruitcake. A real delusional fruitcake not a pretend delusional fruitcake.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

and before he says he doesnt even like mj ...

Re: Fomer Star Trekker as witness in Dr. Conrad Murray Trial
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 02:14:22 PM »
Quote from: Board_SHERIF on October 03, 2011, 11:54:13 AM

live stream:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/03/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-livestream-manslaughter-trial-girlfriends-court-sade-anding-testimony/#.TooEhnJiNJc

Too bad it isn't the Borg Queen. With her computer brain, I bet she would have perfect recall of every detail and then some!     

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hhhhmmmm - taking interest in the MJ death

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Altercation At The Gym.
« on: January 10, 2009, 02:18:46 PM »
  Ha ha ha...so I was working pecs today and this short, fat bastard who calls himself a powerlifter was monopolizing the one olympic bar the gym had to do squats - squatting 500 lbs for quarter reps with two spotters. He was doing like 5 sets resting 5 minutes between each, and there were several people waiting in line not only to do squats, but also to use the one olympic bar he was monopolizing. So I asked him how many sets he had to go, and he said 3. I asked him if we could share the bar, and he answered:

"No way, dude. You are gonna wait in line like everyone else."

So I looked at him taken aback by his cocky assholish reply and said:

"The thing is, you don't own the bar nor the squat racket, and you have been using both for 15 minutes. There are other people who also pay membership at this gym, and they shouldn't need to wait especially since you are taking 5 minute breaks beween sets."

So the fat queer gets in a tizy and says to me out loud, almost yelling:

"I don't give a shit. I got the bar first so it's mine. You need to wait. You are starting to piss me off. If you don't back out, I am gona beat the shit out of you."

Well, I thought to myself that it wasn't worth it ruining my weekend over this obese son of a bitch at a police station, so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him. He apologized when he saw how pissed off I was, and walked away. So I went to grab the bar to take to the bench racket, and when I turned to the other side, the fucker sucker punched me right below my left eye. I almost fell, but I punched him back in the jaw. He fell, and then I continued to kick him until three other guys held me and splitted us. He stood up almost crying and his jaw was swollen. He went to the cops to press charges. Now, believe it or not, I am facing criminal assault battery charges even though he was the one who hit me first! Apparently, this is because I continued to kick him after he fell, which qualifies as "aggravated and unnecessary use of force". Wow, what shit laws. I just got home from the police station and we are having a meeting with mine and his lawyers on Monday. What a shit fat fuck. Fat bastards should be sterilized. Hate them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=257369.0

Dear God.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote from: QuakerOats on January 10, 2009, 02:41:28 PM
hahahahaa, i'll bet due to "suckmymuscle's" massive size and strength the battalion of cops needed two pairs of cuffs to restrain this living breathing supersized Rocky Balboa.

No, but when the police car arrived at the gym to settle the thing, the two cops were intimidated by my size and called backup and two more cars arrived. Of course they didn't need it since they had guns and could shoot me, but the psychological factor spoke higher. I thought they would call air support, but alas, I was wrong about that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You need to understand that it all boils down to genetic superiority. I am genetically superior to you guys. This is why I am tall, have a very high IQ, am extremely strong and very rich - although most of my wealth is inherited and was not built by me, which indirectly show the high genetic intelligence I inherited because my parents were able to amass such wealth, and only people with high IQ can do that. I am as close to perfect as a Human Being can get. I feel sorry for you guys, because one day I am going to be the most powerful man in the World while you guys will be eating spam in your trailers smelling your fat wife's farts, snd you guys will eat my shit(literally).

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Report to moderator     Logged

Quote from: Earl1972 on January 10, 2009, 06:09:28 PM
hahaha you're a filthy liar

you never once told me to meet you at this gym, show me this post

It was a PM message I sent you in late 2006. But of course you will claim that you never received it.

you always said that I should mail you the plane tickets, even though you were the one that wanted to fight me, i just thought of you as my getbig punching bag

Not only are you my punching bag, as my comebacks are much wittier and more cruel than yours, but you are also all of Getbig's punching bag. After all, you have the unique distinction of having threads started about you to discuss how gay you are and how sick your infatuation with Levrone is.  You are a big ass phaggot, dude. True story.

give me your name and address right now, chicken shit 

No problemo. I moved to Brazil and will be living here until next year because my girlfriend is Brazilian. Anyways, I bought an apartment here in the following address:

Povina Cavacanti St, Nb83, Ap 1102, São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

ZIP 22631-350

I will be waiting for the ticket. But please trully send it. I am looking forward to beating the shit out of you. I need first class because I don't fit on the seats at coach.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Not sure if this has been posted but his wiki page was deleted mostly due to non verifiable info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hindemburg_Mel%C3%A3o_Jr.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Haha, I love the old posts where Earl sends SMM into a seething multi-page rage by basically using one line to call him a pussy and a liar ;D