Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855978 times)

che

• Getbig V
I don't- I've spent my last few posts saying I won't go any further with this. The mob is pressing me :)

By the way, when a supposition is made the burden of proof lies with the one who makes it, not with someone else to disprove it.

HTH
You've have edited your post, before I respond , is that your final answer?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Unless you can provide proof of this in court, you have no credibility as a claimant.   Please have your attorney PM me so I can join your lawsuit.   Getting you in a deposition under oath should be very fun. 

You are trolling now. I have answered it. I am 30 and studied under him when I was a teenager. The bottom line is that I am apurple belt under Carlson Gracie and I won't be addressing this anymore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
yes, but there are pictures of 2 different guys.

obviously, one of them is smm, but which one, thats not yet established beyond doubt imo
It doesn't matter  they both look like shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yes, but there are pictures of 2 different guys.

obviously, one of them is smm, but which one, thats not yet established beyond doubt imo

If SMM was not Hindemburg and SMM wanted to save any type of face whatsoever, he would have posted another pic of himself n s site.  

Not hard t figure out.    SMM = Creepy PEDO Hindemburg Melao.  

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
I don't- I've spent my last few posts saying I won't go any further with this. The mob is pressing me :)

By the way, when a supposition is made the burden of proof lies with the one who makes it, not with someone else to disprove it.

HTH

I would like to know why you think that SMM is Pedro Coderch? What's your proof?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4908;sa=showPosts;start=50

Another mega-melt. You are proving more and more the stereotype of dykes being wittless and humorless. On the other hand, you proved that sykes have periods, too.

And I already told you that the only thing that would happen if you were in my presence is that I would take my dick out, take a leak, and then slap my dick head all over your face just because I know you hate dicks so much and then you would start crying and begging for mercy just like you did in that PM message to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Thank you for the kind words, Mr.Priestley. I went through a lot of grief over the last few days, after I understood I had spent tens of thousands of Dollars, on a non-genuine kataná. My doctor prescribed me some medication to help me sleep, and I'm recovering.

Yes, I'm very happy to have one of those students, of the almighty Yoshiharo Yoshinda, make me the blade. In reality, he hasn't made a blade in ten years, because he let's his apprentices make them. He is friends of my father, and is doing this as a favor. Furthermore, at 67, he's thinking about retiring.

He is very adamant about following tradition, Sir. He is so fanatical, about following tradition, that I went to a Xintoist Temple, to find out what my Kami is, because he always makes kataná consacrating it to a Kami. He told me that, every time he hammers the steel, he has to say it's name out loud.

You are right:if the Japanese Government, itself, allows him to make blades to display at museums and art galleries, then it's because he's obviously highly skilled at making Shinsakuto. By the way,I've seen his tatara, where he makes the tamahagane. furthermore, I've also seen pictures of him smelting, with Yoshinda himself.

http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?58710-My-Katan%E1&p=674853&highlight=#post674853

LOL!!A!!!!!!

w8m8

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4908;sa=showPosts;start=50

Another mega-melt. You are proving more and more the stereotype of dykes being wittless and humorless. On the other hand, you proved that sykes have periods, too.

And I already told you that the only thing that would happen if you were in my presence is that I would take my dick out, take a leak, and then slap my dick head all over your face just because I know you hate dicks so much and then you would start crying and begging for mercy just like you did in that PM message to me.

that was his best shot at me .. meh .. I have no problem with him hating me .. I am glad he does .. it makes me happy .. he never affected me like he wished he could .. lol

I've heard all the insults and put-downs the haters of w8m8 can muster .. he's not any better at it than the rest of them

I still think it's unjust his account is not banned ( along with his gimmick Cigarette Man ).. I have been Timed-Out and banned for much less offensive posts than he has made

but then again he didn't have people smashing their report to mod buttons after he made those posts .. or they wouldn't be there now for quoting

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Actually, Mr.Loatman, the price of a custom-made kataná, in the U.S, is much lower than that. Most smiths charge between U.S$15000.00 to U.S$3000.00 for a first-grade job. Also, yes, my kataná will cost much more than that, but not nearly as much as you first estimated.

The smith will do everything that has to do with the blade, but nothing more. The fittings, tsuba, lamination and polishing will be done by other experts, all of whom have either worked in Japan or studied with Japanese Toshyos.

When I started this thread, I had in mind getting the opinions of this board's members, as to what they'd consider true Nihonto to be. Furthermore, I wanted to know if there is any way to "upgrade" my Brazilian Kataná to true Nippon-to.

Best regards
P Coderch

http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?58710-My-Katan%E1&p=671726&highlight=#post671726

LOL!!!!   What a fucking clown.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?58710-My-Katan%E1/page3

Lol.   Sounds like this idiot got ripped off or something by a lot of money.   

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.php?58710-My-Katan%E1/page3

Lol.   Sounds like this idiot got ripped off or something by a lot of money.   

damn... i guess theres entusiasts for pretty much everything... people sit and down about a fucking sword???

delon

• Getbig III
It's not strange to stumble across the sigma society test as a brazilian, IQ test interested individual. What is strange, though, is that the individual, in this case, likes martial arts, likes "bodybuilding",chess, philosophy, swords & katanas and sciences... just ....just like the founder of the site he stumbled upon!

What a coincidence! The individual that stumbled across this site only shares about 99% of the obscure hobbies of the site's founder!

Half of those (chess, science etc.) are boringly standard high-IQ interests that in no way offer any insight. Also SMM said in the IQ thread his maths wasnt very good, something hindemburg with his numerous and extensive padded CV full of mathematical solving wizardry does not correlate with.
The other half are essentially related to martial arts and clearly hindemburg had (picture on wall in the video) and still has(facebook page) a man crush on bruce lee, who is not so obscure a figure. SMMs interest in martial arts is in basically how it relates specifically to MIXED martial arts(which in various incarnations has a long history in brazil). In his over 10,000 posts (many many of them related to MMA) SMM has barely mentioned bruce lee. Fedor etc. on the other hand...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
This has surpassed the Mower owning

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
Long time lurker but had to post, this thread has become legendary.Thanks SMM for the PWNAGE of the millennium, you must be hurting so hard and you deserve it.
BWAAAHAAAA BWAAAHAAAA.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
The more I think about it the more I think Adonis should hold back some of the choicest revelations as insurance (if you will) for future SMM antics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote from: Chick on January 15, 2012, 06:20:44 AM

I've said it for years boys....bench press...worst exercise for chest, the cause of 99 percent of pec tears...I would give it 100 percent, but other than the exception, chances are the injury doing something else, was set up by the bench prior.

You are a moron. Scientific studies as well as human morphology clearly indicates the bench press activates the greatest amount of sarcomeres of the pectoralis major and minor. Some exercises like peck deck flies and pullovers work the pecs more directly, but they do not result in an increase in the diameter of the sarcomeres of the pec muscles as much due to much lower resistence. In the bench press, you need to balance the bar and you can put more weight than in machine movements, which results in much greater resistence and sarcomere activation. All the bodybuilders with the biggest pecs like Arnold, Lou and Ronnie all had the bench press as the stapple of their pec training regimen. But what do you know? You are a mediocre bodybuilder with guido pecs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=409890.100

LOL. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
I'm sure there's been a lot of great science comparing changes in sarcomere properties between bench and pec-dec training programs :D

epic_alien

i havint read the whole thread,

so did this retard kid,  know it all,   get owned into oblivion finally?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
The more I think about it the more I think Adonis should hold back some of the choicest revelations as insurance (if you will) for future SMM antics.

He actually has yet to release the juiciest of all discoverings.  In fact, he is waiting for the right moment to drop that lovely gem.  I agree that he should hold off, so just when MY BITCH decides to rear his ugly head one last time for a breath of air, BAM Adonis delivers..

You are a moron. Scientific studies as well as human morphology clearly indicates the bench press activates the greatest amount of sarcomeres of the pectoralis major and minor. Some exercises like peck deck flies and pullovers work the pecs more directly, but they do not result in an increase in the diameter of the sarcomeres of the pec muscles as much due to much lower resistence. In the bench press, you need to balance the bar and you can put more weight than in machine movements, which results in much greater resistence and sarcomere activation. All the bodybuilders with the biggest pecs like Arnold, Lou and Ronnie all had the bench press as the stapple of their pec training regimen. But what do you know? You are a mediocre bodybuilder with guido pecs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How dare he insult Robert Michael that way?  Does he not know that Chick and I are close friends?

Hell hath no fury..

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
i havint read the whole thread,

so did this retard kid,  know it all,   get owned into oblivion finally?

Even WORSE..

He got:

OWNED - Called out to a fight and backed out multiple times by way of providing fake contact information not once, but twice!!

EXPOSED - Exposed for being both a weak, fragile-looking, 90-pound skinny boy who has a penchant for Michael Jackson and dancing around while listening to the soundtrack of bloodsport and twirling around a pair of nunchucks.  He was shown to be so skinny, that you could possibly grip half his abdomen, by simply using one hand.  He also has wrists that fit comfortably in between your thumb and index finger.

DE-MODDED - After well over 20 of his posts containing PEDOPHILIC material (some even as recent as a few months ago), were sent to RON.  He was removed as moderator for both the Nutrition & MMA boards.  No website owner would want to have a self-proclaimed pedophile moderating anything on their site.  The IFBB/NPC directors and competitors, as well as the various sponsoring supplement companies, are composed of many parents that wouldn't want to be associated with such criminals.

DESTROYED - After all of the above mentioned elements were brought into play, he furthermore received the most DEVASTATING beating ever witnessed on this site.  What we, in turn, did was to completely deconstruct this world, that was so carefully and strenuously created over 9 years, in just 5 FUCKING days.

HE IS DONE.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I've already poisoned my neighbor's dog.  And yes, I'm a misogynist, so you'll be safe - I don't consider dykes real women.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=112984.50

Bbbboooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
H

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
 Nope. Never said that. And my name is not Pedro. But by all means go ahead and prove it. There are actually people in this board(ex: Mussolini) who have met me in person and can confirm that I am WASP, born in Florida and that I have an Anglo name. :) I dare you to prove that I said any of those things and that my name is Pedro. :)

Nice alliteration there, you dumb whore. A "little" "dwarf" is precious. I am actually over 6'4 tall. Do you have any evidence that my name is Pedro and that I am gay?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bitch, you are so unwitty it is not even funny(pun intended). I am pretty much demolishing you and you know it. Trust me, I will make you cry if you keep at it. And stop calling me Pedro, you fugly whore. One of my parents is Anglo and the other is European and I was born in America. Why you keep calling me that is beyond me but then again not only are you a bitch but you have the brains of one as well. No wonder the picture in your avatar. :D And I am not gay or bisexual - not that there is anything wrong with that. In fact, I am one of the very few straight guys who posts on Getbig.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bitch, prove that my name is Pedro and that I am bisexual. This is the upteenth time I tell you to prove it or STFU. I am challenging you. If not, I will report you to Ron - who I am friends with -for libel. You claim to have found my postings on the internet where I identify myself as Pedro and make statements that only a gay/bisexual guy would make. Well, prove it. I will give you a few hours. After that, I am reporting you to Ron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
that loser SMM aka pedro the pedo just can't stop talkin shit...his mouth is writin checks his ass can't cash...
H